Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:41 am
*nods* I've always been quite insane though really. So far I already have 379k and over 100 donation letters. 3nodding

*Huggles* Sorry to hear that things are being so complicated with your "friends". (being a fish would mean you might either get stuck in a glass box or fried up and eaten though. ^^*)

redface Ach! Rose petals? But they are too pretty to step on. gonk If you keep this up I'll change back into my originial pink dress. The dreaded pink...... razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:52 am
whoa, that's a lot of gold o.O

*huggles back* it's getting better now, plus I suppose it's good in a way because I'm moving away in a couple months and they were the two people that it was going to be hardest to leave, so at least this way I'm not going to be miserable that I can't see them

Oh no! I've angered the ruler of the guild!! *hides in terror of her wrath* please! have mercy! *beg beg, plea plea*  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:55 am
*nods* I've been seriously questing since Jan. I've got a thread and everything, and I've gotten some really big donations too. ^_^ It's the only quest thread I've ever made.

Do you think maybe they are being jerks now so it will hurt less when you leave? People have funny ways of coping with things sometimes, and strangly enough that is one of them.

Wrath? Rath! From Dragon Knights. *looks around* I don't see him. *peers about for the obscure manga reference*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:57 am
Hmm, maybe I should have gone with Wrath from FMA instead for a less obscure reference. ^^* I'm silly sometimes.

Sadly my time is dwindling down all too quickly. I have to get ceilisidhe from work soon. gonk

*hugglies the isobel* It was good seeing you again. ^____^ Don't be a stranger.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:03 am
Oooohhhooooo, must check out this thread *grin*, good luck, may there be a massive glitch on your account so that you get enough gold to buy it and the mods don't find out about it blaugh

There's not really much chance of that unfortunaely because I told them I was leaving after they showed they weren't exactly truthful, it was actually one of the reasons I decided I was going to go because I didn't want to be around people who lie to me (I can see it was to 'protect' me, but it led to even worse thigns that really messed about with me, and I don't appretiate people that lie because it shows that they don't respect you enough to think that you can deal with the truth)

Rath! he's fun, but I like Rune and Thatz better, some of the Dragon officers are fun too though xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:05 am
lurichan
Hmm, maybe I should have gone with Wrath from FMA instead for a less obscure reference. ^^* I'm silly sometimes.

Sadly my time is dwindling down all too quickly. I have to get ceilisidhe from work soon. gonk

*hugglies the isobel* It was good seeing you again. ^____^ Don't be a stranger.

I like FMA wrath too, though he did creep me out a little.

*huggles back* I'll be back! I promise, just not really sure when.. sweatdrop I'll make it soon 3nodding  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:05 am
*waves* Bye!

Ah, glitches aren't that kind.

Ouchies. Well, hopefully moving will give you new oportunities and new friends that don't lie to you.

Rune! Rune and Tinlet are such a cute couple.

Really have to go. ^^* Damn, I wanted to stay a little longer. Ja ne!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:10 am
lurichan
*waves* Bye!

Ah, glitches aren't that kind.

Ouchies. Well, hopefully moving will give you new oportunities and new friends that don't lie to you.

Rune! Rune and Tinlet are such a cute couple.

Really have to go. ^^* Damn, I wanted to stay a little longer. Ja ne!

Darn glitches for not doing that, grrrr

From the sounds of it I'm moving right next to a uni, or at least where all the uni kids are, yay, hot uni guys! *ahem* I am not that shallow, no, I just...um.... ninja I'm going to shut up now.

The cuteness is unbelievable whee

Bye! *huggles again* but you're gone now sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:06 pm
*opens door - cloud of fumes and flames pour in* I have done it; my pants are completed. crying

Attaching 10 belts, 4 chains, 20 feet of cable and 100 gromits is agonizing. Better than any tripp pants i've ever seen. Mwahahahaaha. I am the ultimate fashioniesta. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:20 pm
OOO must see.
And, hrm. Chess would be fun to play.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:39 pm
Hello. is there anyone out there?
Hello, can you hear me?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:43 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Hello, can you hear me?
Can you hear me~ Are you near me~ Can we pretend to leave, and then we'll meet again when both our cars collide~ ..Okies, I'll stop singing now. >.> <.< *pokes Macabre* Dotty's here. =p  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:44 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
Hello, can you hear me?
Can you hear me~ Are you near me~ Can we pretend to leave, and then we'll meet again when both our cars collide~ ..Okies, I'll stop singing now. >.> <.< *pokes Macabre* Dotty's here. =p

Yay, it's you!

How is DDR going for ya?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:46 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Yay, it's you!

How is DDR going for ya?
Very good, indeed. ^.^ Haven't gotten any better though. xD All of my friends are spazzing out over Kingdom Hearts 2, and it makes me feel out of place since I have yet to play the first KH. >.>;;  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:49 pm
WHAT YOU MUST PLAY!!!!!!!!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games