Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:32 pm
Gabriel found himself waking up about twenty minutes after he had fallen asleep.

"Bloody hell, I hate insomnia," he grumbled as he ruffled his hair. He picked himself out of bed and slipped his shoes back on. He looked at the bottom of his bed, out of mere curiosity, he was surprised and pleased to notice that the bag he had brought with him to Hogwarts was sitting there, innocently as it could.

"Forgot about the houselves," he muttered as he made his way down to the common room to see if there was anything interesting to read there. He picked up a book that had been left out on the table and then curled up on a chair by the fire. He gave a brief greeting nod to Hermione before opening Hogwarts: A History.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:19 pm
Remus nodded, adjusting his hold on the blanket before he closed the gate and rechained it. "Last time I came through these gates was on the first day of term when I had to come and teach," he said easily, moving a bit closer to Sirius' side. "Dementors had attacked us on the train, looking for you and I had to summon a patronus in order to get it away from Harry. I felt guilty because here I was supposed to protect Harry from you and I had just used a memory of you to save him. I was angry because you were supposed to be the traitor..."

He trailed off, coughing.

"Sorry. I doubt that you want to hear about that."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:55 am
Sirius frowned and fidgetted slightly not exactly sure what to do with himself after Remus said that. He nodded and started walking towards the castle. "I was frozen, I was hungry, I had fleas, and I longed to be able to be a human again for just one moment. There was a dementor just gliding along close to me, and all I could think about was getting in the castle, killing Peter, hugging Harry, and then dashing off to find you and apologize for being such an idiot."

He glanced over at Remus with a sad smile.

"Funny how things work out sometimes, isn't it? And stop apologizing, we never really accepted these thing during the two years after I came back, might as well start the sharing and caring now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:09 am
"Sorry," he grimaced. He was apologizing again. "Your right, move on, remember the good things, and accept the bad things. I'll work on it."

Walking in silence for a few minutes, Remus smiled, glancing at him. "You never had to apologize for being an idiot, Sirius. You were doing what you thought was right at the time. It's a non-issue now."

He shrugged, looking away and out at the lake as they passed it. The moon was bright on the water. "It's nice out tonight," he said, trying to pull the conversation toward something safe. Like the weather. The weather was always safe...if not boring.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:43 am
Sirius let out a bark of laughter and threw his arm around Remus' shoulder.

"Oh yes, lovely weather we've been having, darling," he cooed in a falsetto voice. He grinned at Remus.

"That's worse than the 'How about them Chudley Canons?' line Remus."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:33 am
Remus smiled, leaning a bit into Sirius' touch. "Yes, well, it's certainly better than saying nothing," he explained, trying to frown and failing miserably. "Besides, it really is nice out tonight. No clouds, the moon isn't full, and..." he gazed at the lake a moment.

"And there is someone by the water. Judging by the hair, I would say it was your godson, want to go yell at him for being out after curfew?" he asked with a grin.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:37 am
Sirius looked over towards Harry and grinned. "Oh yes, let's go yell at him for being out after curfew, when we just set butterbeer barrels over switched signs in Hogsmeade. We're the exact role models Lily wanted for her son."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:40 am
Remus snickered. "We're the role models, James wanted, who said anything about what Lily wanted. Besides, Lily should have picked one of her friends to be his godmother and then he'd have a good role model."

He nudged Sirius with his shoulder a bit. "I suggest we go over there, pretend to actual care that he's out after curfew and then smuggle ourselves back into the castle before Dumbledore can catch us."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:50 am
"I think Lily chose you to be his godmother actually," Sirius commented, grinning. "But yeah, you've got a good idea, let's go bother Bambi."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:53 am
Remus laughed. "I knew Lily letting you watch all those Disney movies was going to come back and haunt us til the end of our days, come on, Padfoot."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:07 am
Sirius grinned and nodded following Remus. "Those movies taught me a lot! Like...well, annoying nicknames for people. And you're the Professor, so you get to 'scold' Harry for being out first," he replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:11 am
Remus rolled his eyes as they came up beside Harry. "Honestly, Harry, I expected better from you," he said, putting on his old Prefect attitude. "It's nearly ten at night and you're sitting here waiting for the Giant Squid to come out and drag you under."

He grinned, crouching down beside Harry.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:40 pm
Harry jumped, looking at Remus in surprise as he and Sirius appeared behind him. He was preparing himself to make an excuse, but Remus was smiling and crouching down beside him. He smiled back. "I'm not the only one out past curfew," he said. "What are you two doing out so late?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:33 pm
"We were having some adult time down in Hogsmeade," Remus said, glancing momentarily at Sirius. With a small smile, he stood back up and looked back down at Harry. "Come on, we should be heading inside."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:01 am
Harry grinned, pushing himself to his feet and dusting off a few blades of grass from his pants. "May as well," he said, glancing past Remus and to his godfather who was oddly quiet. "Hello, Sirius."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games