Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

god of cereal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:11 pm
well im not a new member but its the first time iv posted here.
well
i donate some of my stuff to noobs eg. gold clothes and stuff like that.
but im low on stuff.
so the poor noobs cant my help.
i recieve 20 or more request everyday.
and im really low on alot of stuff.
so i need help  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:33 pm
hi my name is james, but people call me dark anyways im new to this guild, i started 3 months ago, and im pretty much use to gaia now so if anyone has questions i can help too, im trying to save up for a vampire hunter hat well 2 actually i only have 10k right now so if anyone can donate please donate, thanks.. I'll donate whenever i have extra cash when im done my dream avi, which just needs 2 more vampire hunter hats  

Blank Dream

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 pm
welcome james! i'm also a member in this guild...just wanted to give you a warm welcome. ^_^ the people in this guild are really nice, i think you'll like it here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:37 pm
thanks mrgreen  

Blank Dream

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 pm
hi james ^D^ 4laugh nice avi cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Welcome aboard, bud!  

TheEmoSalesman

a whores hoe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:13 am
Hi, my name is Gin Lawliet. I am new to Gaia Online and I started playing this 3 days ago.

But anyways, nice to meet you, hope I can make good friends with you.

domokun - Domo-Kun~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:35 am
Hello, friend! It is a pleasure to meet you.
You seem to be well on your way for having only begun so recently, but if you have any questions, we are here for you!
heart
Best wishes on your ventures, all of you.
b  

Bellabie

a whores hoe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:20 pm
Thanks. ^___^ Yup, if I have any questions here, I will ask.

domokun -Domo Kun~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:36 pm
Welcome to the LoH, and to Gaia, ginlawliet. I gotta say, it's nice to have some new people who pretty much know the rules from the get-go.  

TheEmoSalesman

Blank Dream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:46 pm
lol, sorry i havent been here in awhile, just too busy earning money  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:20 am
Hi im christine =) or Arysia, im new to this guild and i am starting to like it already haha XD. if anyone is in need of help. ill do what i can ^^  

TineAiKen

HotWolfy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:53 pm
razz im not new to the guild but i have been away for along time sometimes i have time just to get on and get my dailys and try do a dream avi i checked my guilds and forgot i was in this one so forgive me but ill try be more active lol but if anyone wants to get in touch with me fast message me for i probs will only be able to check this once a week if that crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Basic stuff:

Name: Octavis

new to this guild and wanted to get myself out there! Im a freshman in HS, which is pretty boring at time, but at the moment we are out of school for today and tomorrow with problems dealing with water pressure and blah blah. I love hello kitty and i love jrock music. I go to the mall in tutus and crowns singing japanese songs and sprinkling sparkles on ppl, because im odd like that. I love being crazy and odd! If you don't then oh well, I was put on this earth to drive you crazy anyways. heart  

iUtopia

Takirei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:51 am
Hi Everyone. Im Takirei from Southeast Asia.

Im new here in gaia online and its a really cool online community!
I've been recently accepted in the LoH about a couple of hours ago (And its all thanks to miss serbus, without her, I may not have any idea that this guild really exists. lol).
I hope I can meet a lot of new friends here.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games