Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:45 am
Ice Cold Celes
'Ello, I am Ice Cold Celes, most just call me Celes. In time, if I come to trust you all, I may share my real name, but not today. -smiles sweetly.-

As for Legend there before me, I myself was invited to this guild for my roleplaying skills (ah ha!) and activeness.

If you wish to get to know me even better, private message me. I am very easy going, laid back kinda gal. Also, willing to give a ear if you have issues of your own.

-Cel Cel.

HAI, I KNOW YOU. LOLOL.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:19 pm
_________(/Miss Nitro

Hallo out there!
I was invited a few days ago, but I haven't really been able to do much lately.
So today I'm making my introduction... post... thing. : D
You can call me Nitro or even Kitty if you so desire. I love to meet new people, chat about random things; I also enjoy drawing, role-playing, and I'm working on two books at the moment.
For now, I don't do a lot on Gaia. I have a hangout thread called Mutilated Wonderland and I make profiles here and there for my friends.
So, I hope we can get along!

n i t r o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Saint Gunner

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:31 pm
Teefie
Ice Cold Celes
'Ello, I am Ice Cold Celes, most just call me Celes. In time, if I come to trust you all, I may share my real name, but not today. -smiles sweetly.-

As for Legend there before me, I myself was invited to this guild for my roleplaying skills (ah ha!) and activeness.

If you wish to get to know me even better, private message me. I am very easy going, laid back kinda gal. Also, willing to give a ear if you have issues of your own.

-Cel Cel.

HAI, I KNOW YOU. LOLOL.
Ha! I know you too!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:55 pm
Hello, I was invited here, and need to know, what's going on in this guild? I have many characters, Dark,Dark(II, brother of Dark one, younger and looks like him.),Shade,Nekros, Jin,and Zelk.
I'll rp here when i get a chance, if any, would this guild be intrested in having "Way of ninja guild" accepting this guild as a sponser, we'll sponser u as well, k tgx. I guess i'll start Zelk as a rp character here,

Zelk is young and curious, very calm temper and is laid back, but loyal to anyone that he protects, also single. Cares nothing for anylife he takes and is quiet at times, skilled in arts of swordmanship.((green is his color.))  

DarkHijama

Interesting Grabber

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:10 pm
<3

A sponsor?
Hmm.. I've never heard of that before.
Then again, I've never owned a guild. n.n;

Welcome to the EFE. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:11 pm
Talk to samurai kitsuneX about sponsering, this is the first time i asked.

Oh, and thx, i'll see if i can come here often..  

DarkHijama

Interesting Grabber

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:54 pm
Allo! My name is Marcus. I was just invited today. I'll be rping here for some time since I'm new. My main character is... Me! And I have more than one side.. Lets say 6 and counting. I also have a robot named Taku, thanks to a Haruko rp'er.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:31 pm
xD Awesome.

RainbowRev

edward_sledge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:33 pm
Hello, I'm Edward. I'm a writer, mostly fantasy romance stuff, and I'm kinda quiet and shy, but I like helping people, so if anyone needs any writing advice, give me a yell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:47 pm
Hello, this guild looks pretty cool.
My real name is Sarah and my nick name is Sally, but I have been called Sally ever since I can remember. You can call be both, but preferably Sally.
You can also call me Rainbowriffc, Rainbow, Riffic, and any thing else as long as I remember that it means me xp  

Rainbowriffic

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:32 pm
Hiy'oo (:
I Came A While Ago But I Didn't Post Here emo

Anyway;
I'm Hayley, Or Hazzle, Or Hazzlecloud, Or Hazzlenut, Or Cloud,
Or Anything You Want To Call Me :3
I'm A Fairly Nice Person,
& I'll TRY Hold A Conversation With Everyone (:
I'm Fourteen & Apparantly I Don't Look It O.o
I'm Literate & I'll Probably Just Post Everywhere

whee

Well, Thats Me >.<

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:56 pm
<3

Hehe, so many new people!
How exciting. n.n

I welcome you all. [:

sunnyxdaze
Crew

Hailay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:39 pm
Hello everyone, I just received an invite to the guild today, based on my role playing abilities. Hopefully I'll get a chance to role play with some of you in the near future. Until then if you want to chat me up send me a personal message or leave a comment in my profile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:09 pm
Hello, I'm Dark_Kitsune_Kei. Most just call me DKK or Kei though.
I was invited to the guild, and decided I was just bored enough to join. It looks pretty interesting though, so it should be fun.

Dark_Kitsune_Kei

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games