Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:43 pm
iOggy
Shizankoff
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
eek
Heh. Guess you were bored to read all of that.
I've read it all too! xd Consdering I've posted in this thread since day one . . . sweatdrop Guess it doesn't count.

Oh just a head's up- this Sunday I'm having one of my Gaia friends come down to visit me for two weeks. So I'm not going to be on as much. The 5th and 6th I'll be out of town in Gulf Shores and then the 9th and 10th I'll be out of town in New Orleans. Some of you mods have been . . . not aroundish . . . I know some of you have good reasons . . . but yeah. Maybe we need another mod. So that's all.

I'll try to be more active while you're gone...I've been accepting members, and I look for obviously repeat topics, but we've gotten so large that I can't remember what we already have threads on, or where the originals are. sweatdrop

I love your new avi ><

Indeed, it is rather...interesting. I'm assuming another glitch in the system?

Yup ><  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:31 pm
join request
i will be very active!!

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Ash Rail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Hey, I took the link in someone's sig to get here

: ) may someone let me in?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:27 am
Shizankoff
iOggy
Shizankoff
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
eek
Heh. Guess you were bored to read all of that.
I've read it all too! xd Consdering I've posted in this thread since day one . . . sweatdrop Guess it doesn't count.

Oh just a head's up- this Sunday I'm having one of my Gaia friends come down to visit me for two weeks. So I'm not going to be on as much. The 5th and 6th I'll be out of town in Gulf Shores and then the 9th and 10th I'll be out of town in New Orleans. Some of you mods have been . . . not aroundish . . . I know some of you have good reasons . . . but yeah. Maybe we need another mod. So that's all.

I'll try to be more active while you're gone...I've been accepting members, and I look for obviously repeat topics, but we've gotten so large that I can't remember what we already have threads on, or where the originals are. sweatdrop

I love your new avi ><

Indeed, it is rather...interesting. I'm assuming another glitch in the system?

Yup ><

It needs the Bone Dragon Helm equipped as a belt...and I think it's female-only. I haven't seen any male avatars with the glitch.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:56 am
Sorry i haven't been more active, but i'm still alive....

I just had someone from California call me and wake me up because my ex is a vindictive b***h and won't leave me alone, thus causing me to be up and crying at this hour. But hey! Go visit my quest page!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:55 am
thanks for the invite  

Ash Rail

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:04 pm
Masquanade
join request
i will be very active!!

I've gotten a couple of these:

join request

<.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:31 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
join request
i will be very active!!

join request

<.<

I wonder what goes through their heads as they're filling out the request form. confused  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:14 pm
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Masquanade
join request
i will be very active!!

join request

<.<

I wonder what goes through their heads as they're filling out the request form. confused

"Oooh! shiney keyboard! what was I doing -submit-." Thats what they are thinking.
For PWA I have this little form to fill out becuase im a**l like that, and one person didn't fill it out,
Join Request From: (take name out Oo)
Joining Reason: lemme jin
I laughed, seeing how this is supposed to be at least a semi-literate guild Oo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:15 pm
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Masquanade
join request
i will be very active!!

join request

<.<

"Oooh! shiney keyboard! what was I doing -submit-." Thats what they are thinking.
For PWA I have this little form to fill out becuase im a**l like that, and one person didn't fill it out,

people really know how to slaughter the english language. >.>  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:17 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Masquanade
join request
i will be very active!!

join request

<.<

people really know how to slaughter the english language. >.>

Poor English language. -tear-. We need to keep the english language out of the slaghterhouse, were english language vegitarians gonk . Wow not this again, this reminds me of my n00bish rants of page 64.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:22 pm
Shizankoff

Poor English language. -tear-. We need to keep the english language out of the slaghterhouse, were english language vegitarians gonk . Wow not this again, this reminds me of my n00bish rants of page 64.

o.o like you know the actual page! sheesh! xDD lol looks like someone has too much time on their hands.  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:43 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

o.o like you know the actual page! sheesh! xDD lol looks like someone has too much time on their hands.

Rember, I read all 100something pages lol.
-is pathetic-
Thats what I do in my spare time, or rearage rocky horror songs for pepband ninja
I got touch-a touch-a touch me as a trombone quintet ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:56 pm
Page 111!  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:06 pm
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

Rember, I read all 100something pages lol.
-is pathetic-
Thats what I do in my spare time, or rearage rocky horror songs for pepband ninja
I got touch-a touch-a touch me as a trombone quintet ninja

Haha i was just reading the thread again backwards......(Insomnia) and I got to the epidemic of page 95 starting on post 5... good times.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games