Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye smiled a bit as the man introduced himself to her. His name really seemed to fit him, kind of tough sounding. Smirking a little bit to herself, she then looked over at him and chuckled softly at the nickname he gave her. "Mostly to celebrate my moving to this city.. and to forget a few things that have been bugging me." She said, her face falling just a little before she shook her head slightly. She had to stop dwelling on it. Looking at Dominic again, she chuckled softly. "Na, I could probably easily find my way back home." She said before she huffed a little as her stomach growled. "I'm pretty hungry though. You know of any good places to eat?" She asked. She'd also have to keep an eye out for the grocery store so she could head there after going home and getting her car.

Profile | Here tab Dating | Nobody tab Wearing | Outfit tab OOC | ooc

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:23 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic listened to her as she explained why she was drinking. He could relate to her drink to forget part. "Drinking to forget...been there." He simply said before listening ti her stomach growl. He listened to her question and gave her a nod. "There is andining place near the beach called Amour de la Mer. Thats the closest one right now." He said before pointing at it. He crossed his arms. "I guess I should apologize for not talkig much last night. Just like you I drink to forget." He told him as he looked into her eyes.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      The young woman looked at the man and nodded her head a little bit. "I think almost everyone gets to that point." She said before tilting her head at him a little bit. "Amour de la Mer. Huh, sounds interesting." She said, glancing around the beach and spotting two buildings. Considering one was a sandwich shop, she was guessing the other building was Amour de la Mer. Looking up at Dominic, she then chuckled softly. "It's okay. I don't mind. Not everybody is as social as I am." She said to him. "So how about we head over to the restaurant? I'm sure you're hungry too. I'll pay." She said to him.

Profile | Here tab Dating | Nobody tab Wearing | Outfit tab OOC | ooc

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:10 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic's gaze shifted from her to the restaurant before turning back to her. His gaze was cold but that was just how he was. "Some more than others." He responded ro her statement about the drinking. Once she invited him to the restaurant he simply nodded. "Alright. I can pay for myself though." He said to her. He was feeling hungry but not for food, his time to feed was drawing near.It was all part of his 'curse' and he hated it. He hated what he was and if he were to face death he would not fight it.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at him and nodded a little before she hopped up off of the rock. Walking over to where she had left her shoes, she picked them up and headed over to the sidewalk. After brushing the sand off of her feet, she put her shoes back on before she looked back at Dominic and smiled. "Well.. Let's get going then." She said as she waited for him to catch up before crossing the street to the restaurant.

- Exit -

Profile | Here tab Dating | Nobody tab Wearing | Outfit tab OOC | Crap! I thought I had replied days ago. My bad. sweatdrop

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic watched her as she grabbed her shoes before she smiled at him. There was something about her that he found quite alluring which was strange because he was half incubus. Usually he was the alluring one even if he did not want it. He snapped out of it and made his way to her as he crossed the street, the wind blowing against his silver hair. He caught up to her and looked down at her before walking to the restaurant with her.

-Exit-
[[OOC: Its ok don'tworry about it ^ ____ ^]]  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image
Zoexx Sorenxx

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

With the book in hand, she made her way to the familiar shore. Footprints from those recently arriving and departing were still left on the ground, held in the sand as a temporary and true record of those who came and went since the last tide. The sand shifted and changed so often. The sea's gentle pattern was constant... In the fading light of the evening, the way the light caught the water seemed to suggest that millions of stars were born in the winking glimpses and reflections caught by a glance.

She found a smooth log, likely made so from all the many years it sat here to be smoothed by the sand, wind, and by contact. She made herself comfortable and opened the book on her lap. Her fingers drifted over the paper and lighted on some of the words. She paused at the words, for they were not in a language she had been trained to read at birth... However, she found that this was a minor detail. With some patience, she could begin to understand the words.

So, in solitude and accompanied by the sound of waves, she read and slowly translated the Greek words into something she better understood.

After a number of hours, she came to a place where she wanted to stop. She slid the bookmark into place and picked herself up. Brushing off stray sand was pretty simple to do. She then began to move back into town. She felt great, but she wanted something to warm up a little bit. It was hard to keep really warm these days.

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

[Exit]

OoC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:03 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②④
( ④ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Getting out the house was happening a lot more often this week than any other before. Surprisingly, it wasn't Zara who forced him out today. His sister has been in and out the house often, Vixen has been MIA for god knows what, and Crevan was probably busy with that notoriously clingy boyfriend Zara mentioned to him. Then Andrea... lord knows what she's up to lately. Alexander didn't want to admit it, but between staying home and going to work, he was getting a little lonely. He took his skateboard out with him, and kicked it around the curb. Guess he's been riding it for so long he found himself by Soleil's coastline. Much like any loner such as himself, Alex found company in the presence of others, not so much the conversations that followed. Just having people around him was enough. That being said, the dirty blonde settled on going to the beach where he lounged about lazily in the sand not too far from where the waves and the land met and lit himself a cigarette.

The sky looked a little cloudy, hadn't it? Hopefully it won't rain. Alexander flicked open his lighter. Nothing's ruins a mood like a wet cig. He raised the Marlboro cigarette to his lips and let it hang there as he brought the lighter fire to the opposing end. It'll suck to carry the skateboard over his head and walk all the way home in the rain. With the cigarette finally lit, Alex stuffed the lighter in his pocket and pulled out his phone; plugging in his headphones and dozing off, his eyes staring off into the distant horizon.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Himself || Mood. Indifferent
Bank. $980 || Marital Status. It's Complicated/Single || Outfit. Casual
Ooc. Sooo I switched over to the beach because someone relatively important to Alex's plot (and who he's avoiding sweatdrop is at the park!)

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      After parting ways with Ryan/Leon, Skye had headed home and laid in bed with ice packs all over her bruised parts. Ugh, her arms and rear were really sore. Huffing a bit when she woke up in the morning, the young woman then decided she shouldn't be so cooped up in the house and she should try and go out to make some new friends. After showering and getting dressed, the raven haired young woman left her house and decided to head to the beach. She had been living here for a short while and had only visited the beach once. When she woke up hungover in the sand while being harassed by seagulls. Snorting a bit she shook her head. The first time she goes out and gets drunk and she wakes up on the beach. Chuckling softly to herself, she stepped onto the sand and headed closer to the water.

As she stood there, she noticed that she wasn't alone on the beach. Looking over at the blonde that was sitting in the sand, she wondered if he could be the next person for her to go annoy. Noticing the headphones in his ears, she made a slight face. Hmm. How to get his attention? She remembered one time when she was listening to music and someone startled her. She had reacted without thought and punched him right between the legs... She had felt bad about it at first but now thinking about it she chuckled a little and her father didn't hold any grudges against her. Well, she just wouldn't sneak up behind him then! Walking in the sand, she then stopped in front of him and leaned forward a bit, leaving a comfortable distance between heir faces before she gave him her brightest smile and waved.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc That's okay. c: The beach works just as well

tol n floofy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He was finding himself in a rather good mood now that he was out. He may still be alone physically but, the loneliness that came with staying locked up in his sister's mansion wasn't that fun either. The sounds of his footsteps echoing on the wooden floors was pretty ******** creepy to say the least. He couldn't even play music out loud without the neighbors calling to complain. They never liked him anyways. They were snooty and saw little sense in having a "delinquent" in the neighborhood. Quite frankly it was crap. Alex hardly ever speaks let alone cause trouble. He drew unwanted attention to him. It was something he just couldn't seem to avoid - even up to now.

In the middle of his favorite song, a figure had blocked his view of the ocean overhead. His vision had blurred from day dreaming. Alex took the cigarette out his mouth, a cloud of smoking following behind, removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes until they focused once more. A girl stood before him, staring right at him with a big smile that translated rather goofy than bright. In fact, the distance between them made him uncomfortable. To others it may of felt she was respecting personal space, but Alexander had a large personal space bubble - no - personal space brick wall. The girl waved and Alex raised a brow, pulling one earbud out his ear, "Huh?" Does he know her? Was she that girl he served a drink to at work? What was her name... Kiara? Kourtney? No! Coorah!

But this wasn't her. He couldn't match the face up. In fact, the girl's face wasn't familiar at all. Alex didn't know this one. She was a stranger.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Himself || Mood. Indifferent
Ooc. okay! coolio!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the male and could instantly tell that she was probably making him feel uncomfortable. Yeah, she had that affect on new people sometimes. Letting her smile fade, she stepped back just a little bit as the male removed the earbud from his ear. "Hello there. I noticed that you were sitting a lone and wondered if you might like some company." She said, her head tilting to the side just a little bit, some strands of her black hair falling in front of her yellow eyes before she pushed hear hair behind her ears. "Um... You don't mind... do you?" She asked him. "I'm Skye by the way." She said, feeling the need to introduce herself even if he told her to just scram.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc c:

tol n floofy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Her voice wasn't familiar either. She didn't address him like she knew him. Alex let out a steady exhale, semi-relieved that he hadn't known her and just forgot her name. He was always s**t at remembering names. It had a habit of biting him in the butt later. But, he was uncomfortable nonetheless. She was talking to him. He didn't know her. What if he says something and she thinks negatively of him? Jesus, she probably would think he's illiterate or something the way he curses heavily too. Alexander took a long drag of the cigarette, both to ease his nerves and to use as an excuse for his extensive pause. Did he look lonely? The girl said she thought he could use some company. Christ... it's out of pity then, her talking to him? Alex mentally beat himself up. He was over thinking it. His sister told him to stop over thinking social scenarios. He always dug himself in deep in his social anxiety. "I mean..." He shrugged, taking off his hat and ruffling his dirty blond hair, "I can't stop you."

She'd probably take that the wrong way... s**t.

Alex opened his mouth to redeem himself, but the girl beat him to speaking up. She offered her name right after. Was she trying to make acquaintance? God, he didn't think this through... he should have stayed home or something. Smoked and skated around the pool. He's better at being a hermit.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Skye || Mood. Uneasy
Ooc. - - -

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the man curiously, her head still tilted to the side as her golden eyes looked into his. The smell of the male's cigarette bothered her nose a little bit, but not too much. Looking at him curiously, Skye then paused for a second at the man's words. "Um..." She said softly, fidgeting a little bit as she wasn't sure if that was an invitation to speak to him or if he was telling her to ******** off? Chewing at the inside of her bottom lip a little, she glanced at the male again. "Ah... Usually this is the point at which you tell me your name back or you tell me to ******** off..." She said as she rocked back and forth on her feet a little. She understood social awkwardness, she could be pretty awkward herself, but she always tried to make some sort of effort be it to talk to them or tell them to leave her alone.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

tol n floofy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Well. At least he now knows she's down with ******** off for what? You did something?" Alex flicked off the ashes of his cigarette before it dawned on him what probably didn't work out too much in his favor a while ago - it slipped his mind to tell her his name... smooth, McQueen. "Alexander. Just y'know... Alex is fine." He was no foreigner to picking up on moods. She was uncomfortable. He made her uncomfortable. Of course he had... he was uneasy himself. It's probably radiating off of him. Poor girl... she had no idea the mess she just walked into. He sighed and asked, "How long are you gonna stand 'fore your legs cramp up on ya?" He then followed that with a simple gesture to sit down beside him - that is, if she still wanted to. Wouldn't blame her if she didn't anymore. She could be off somewhere talking to someone much more interesting than him. That's for sure. But it still didn't feel right. If Zara was here, what would she say was wrong with this picture?

His cigarette.

People aren't a fan of smoking are they? That's a common thing right? It was associated with death and poor hygiene or something like that. Poor image. It was a little too late to fix whatever image (assuming negative) this girl had of him now, but he could still be courteous nonetheless, right? Alex slowly pulled the cigarette from his lips, blowing smoke from his nose, and crushed it against the sand before successfully tossing it into a trash bin in a little bit of a distance from them. Too bad he didn't have much of anything to mask the smell of it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Skye || Mood. Uneasy
Ooc. - - -

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games