Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:12 pm
Abigail Smith

She felt his hand touch the wound and relaxed when he helped it heal quicker. Though she did blush a bit hearing him say that she was tempting him. Of course this time she shivered a bit when he kissed her neck. "When she wakes up from her nap, maybe we can have Belle play dress up with her.", she said. Meaning for them to have some alone time of their own. Even if it was just kissing and a bit of touching.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned hungrily.'Well I wouldn't argue against that.
We will wait and see when Jennifer wakes up."
After he said that though he captured her lips briefly before continuing to make sure that she was still sleeping well enough.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:14 pm
Abigail Smith

She blushed a bit at his hungry grin. Of course she stole one last glance at Jennifer. Before she started to kiss him in reply. Though she started to move to sit on his lap. Yet she did that after she summoned a house robe over her clothes. As they kept kissing, she felt her hands go into his hair.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian happily returned her kiss. He had his hands on her back and was holding her close to him. He was trying to not make to many movements so they wouldn't wake up Jennifer. He started to run one hand over her legs and then moved to kiss her neck. He placed a small sound barrier over just the two of them.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:37 pm
Abigail Smith

She was still kissing him and let him pull her closer. Feeling his hand go up and down her legs, made her shiver a bit. Of course she was trying not to move to much as they were kissing. Still her hands were in his hair and gently tugging on it. As her own hair was still in the banana clip on the top of her head.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian pulled back and grinned again."You know that while I do enjoy this I will teleport us into another room if this goes on for much longer."He the leaned down and started to n** at her neck leaving marks and the kissed the marks after he left them. His hand still kept running up and down her legs.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 pm
Abigail Smith

She moaned as he nipped her neck now. Before shivering as he kissed the marks. "Hmmm, not until we know how the little one is going to act. Since she was rather scared.", she said, well trying to keep the moan from her voice. Of course she was still shivering, as her fingers was still holding his hair.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and then nodded."Again I will keep myself in check for as long as I can. I just can't guarantee how long that will be."He then captured her lips again. Making it more passionate.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 pm
Abigail Smith

She gasped and moaned into the kiss after hearing him say that. Now she let herself push her body against his. But she was enjoying just the simplest of touches. Once they broke for air, she put her forehead against his. "Hmmm, let's just cuddle and watch her sleep for now.", she said, as she was catching her breath.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."I will agree to that. It will help regain my control which I sorely need right now."He the laid back carefully to not wake Jennifer and to still keep Abigail laying on top of him. He smiled seeing their daughter sleep peacefully."I still can't believe that this little child is ours."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:26 pm
Abigail Smith

She was going to move to lay by him. Only to just lay on him, as he kept her that way. Now she looked at Jennifer and smiled as well. "I hope all of my baby sitting experience helps with this.", she mused, well glancing at him. Of course she started to rub his side a bit. But it was in a way, to help keep her calm.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian looked back to Abigail."Abi' I know that you will be a terrific mother. I can feel that deep in my heart."He took hold of her hand and led it to his heart."This heart that you own. So please don't worry about yourself as a parent. If anything worry about me. I have brought nothing good to this world. Except her."He then looked back to Jennifer.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:56 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked at him and listened to his speech. Only to smile after hearing it. Now moved her hand under his shirt. So she could feel his skin directly. "Thank you, and I have a feeling that'll you be a good Father. Besides remember what Hades showed us?", she mused. Only to start to close her eyes. Of course now she was trying to rest yet listen to him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:08 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't know how to respond to that so he just laid there. One hour passed and then another and another. Eventually Jennifer sat up and wiped at her eyes groggily.Damian smiled and said."Sleep well Jennifer?"She nodded but then moved closer to the two of them. She leaned against the both of them and was trying to wake up.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:21 am
Abigail Smith

She had dozed off into a sleep that wasn't exactly light nor to heavy. So in that time, she slept peacefully. Hearing her daughter wake up, she still slept. But she tiredly opened an eye to check on her. Before going back to being fully asleep. Of course her body was healing up along with how much power she used.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games