Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:00 pm
*sigh* go ahead and believe which ever idiot who told you that, half of the world and i shall live on believing 12-25 is his b-day.

-__-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:43 pm
*shakes head* ive heard this argument too many times...im not going to say anything else, since im not religious at all sweatdrop

anyhoo...back to the rantage:

DAMMIT, WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO ******** KEEL OVER ALL AT ONCE????!!!!!! MY GRANDPA, THEN MY GREAT AUNT AND UNCLE, AND THEN MY ******** COUSIN DECIDED TO BITE THE BIG ONE!!! AND IT ALL HAPPENED IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS!!!!!!! WHAT THE ******** HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! U KNOW WHAT? WHOEVER THE HELL FIRST CREATED THE FUNERAL SHOULD BE SHOT AND LEFT HANGING IN THE STREET!!! IM SICK AND ******** TIRED OF WATCHING SOME POOR SAP GET PUT SIX FEET UNDER, AND EVERYONE CRIES, BUT THEN AFTER A FEW YEARS THE PERSON IS ALL BUT FORGOTTEN...WHY CANT WE JUST PARTY AND GET REAL DRUNK TO REMEMBER THEM?!?!?! THIS IS REAL ******** UP!!!

there....i feel better now^^ now if i could just beat someone up, that would be the icing on the cake...  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:06 pm
lol, funerals are sad because you loose someone close to you. but for my funeral, i want something fun. hire a dj or something =o ohh, and hire a celebrity to come to my funeral too xD imagine jessica alba coming to my funeral.

People: *sniff*sniff*peers over* omg he knows alba? o-o wow.

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:55 am
When I die, I want to be eaten. But I don't think that's gonna happen.  

SaintHiroku

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:21 pm
why the hell do you want to be eaten?

beside, the parasites eat you when you're buried. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:33 pm
but httas like after years when the coffin finally rots away. then ur a skeleton anyways.

i wanna be cremated, and have a big irish drinking party in my honor cool thats the way to go, is with a bang  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:46 pm
Iyamashi
why the hell do you want to be eaten?

beside, the parasites eat you when you're buried. =P

I want a bunch of people to eat me. Perferably if they made me into soup. Hmm... Spicy soup I think. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:36 pm
To darkdark7: meh, i would still want a proper burial =P

To hiroku: ...why? -__-  

Syrotek
Crew

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:46 pm
Eww... who WOULDN'T want that? XD I think... I should write a recipe... for the soup.. Hmm...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:01 pm
to ^: if I come to your funeral, I'll make a point of avoiding the snacks...  

p934

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:03 pm
:'[ You're not gonna eat me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:23 am
ill eat u! =^.^=
haha  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:39 pm
To hiroku: i'll hurt anyone who dare to cook you.

To darkdark: Dx cannibal~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:07 am
Late last night, Austin the cat died in my brother's arms.
He had an injured liver, and was in great pain.
The cause is unknown, but some say it is from my youngest nephew kicking the poor black cat...
He fell ill on Wednesday night and was taken to the vet's office who gave him pain meds, and sent him home.
They had been trying to save him, but fell short.

Austin was only 7 years old, and always happy to love on anyone who walked through the door.
My brother [[Matt, 29]] has had Austin since he was a kitten, and was so upset last night.
Crying and depressed.
Austin was his cat.
And now he's gone.
He was buried in the yard this morning, and sorrow is seen all around.

We will miss you, Austin.
You were, most definetly still are, one-of-a-kind.

R.I.P.
Austin
?, 1999 - January 5th, 2007

"Austin's heart is made out of tuna. You know. The really good kind that everyone loves. Just like him. <3"
-Matt, 2 days before Austin fell ill

Viva la Courtney
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:37 am
Iyamashi
To hiroku: i'll hurt anyone who dare to cook you.

To darkdark: Dx cannibal~!

maaybe i am domokun thou shalt never know^^

@ Cami: Im sorry for Austin. I had to watch one of my pets die in front of me once, and he's buried in my backyard as well. I don't think i stopped being sad for weeks, and even now I still miss him. That was over two years ago.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games