Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

As soon as Dris saw Ahnna walk to the pitch, he ran after her, a bright smile on his face. Since Rhys had graduated, they'd be needing a new Seeker, and he hoped he could take that title. Of course, he'd been a Chaser the past few years, so if asked, there he would stay... but he really wanted the Seeker spot... Oh well, as long as he was on the team, he decided he could deal with either spot, though he'd still mark Seeker as his preferred. He waved at the new Captain as he walked over to get his paperwork. "Hey, you ready for this season? It's sure to be good!" He grinned again, then filled out his paperwork before handing it all in.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Driskol Abrams
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Complete
Advanced Flying II: In Progress
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 03
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 {Stealing} +2 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Ƭσ Ƭнє Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn walked out onto the pitch, actually glad that he was back at the pitch and not stuck inside. He'd realized that he'd done a complete one-eighty regarding his time inside and out, and now was looking at the fact that he was enjoying more time outside in the air than he did in a library. Which, honestly, should have told him more about his mental state for so long. Taking a deep breath, he grabbed a form and filled it out before passing it back to Ahnna. Well, he was really eager to get back in the air, so hopefully getting there so early meant that he was going to be in the air that much sooner.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Glynn Llewellyn
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                  Second Choice Position: I'd still like chaser.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Stealing, +7 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here's to a good year of flying without worries.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:26 am
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna grinned and Dris and nodded her head. "We're gonna win the cup this year for sure!" She said with a laugh. When Glynn finally reached the pitch she let him fill out his form, but when he handed it back to her, she took it and put it in the pile, before leading him away from the crowd a little bit. "Hey, so you know I'm captain obviously. And I need a Vice Captain. I've seen your dedication over the past few years and I think you are a perfect fit. So I just wanted to ask if you'd be my VC. I know its a little late and I'm sorry about that. I'm a little late to most things though."

Position: Beater
                                                                                AC: 20
                                                                                Modifiers: +8 to swings
                                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                Above AC to hit
                                                                                Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                                Above 15 to save.
                                                                                0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:34 pm
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di was happy to be back for her final season of quidditch. She was a decent chaser, but obviously she wasn't going pro with this, so she was mostly just invested in making sure they ended on a good note this year, despite what would probably be the usual lack of interest in tryouts. At least Mad wasn't trying out until next year, so she didn't have to worry about facing her little brother on the pitch. She smiled briefly as she took a form, overhearing Ahna ask Glynn to be her vice captain. Poor bloke deserved it, at this point. He'd been through a lot.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Diantha Warlow
Year: Seventh
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Ha ha.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru came on to the field ready to make this a good year. He had written his parents about his weirdness when he was near marcel but he had not gotten a reply yet. He would try to remain focused for the tryouts. He wanted to keep his position. He grabbed the form and filled it out and passed it back.

Username: Kungfudemoness
Character's Name: Hikaru Nakano
Year: 3
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Keeper

Position:
AC: 14 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+1 experience +1 AF1)
Modifiers: +4 Catch (Seeker/keeper) +2 Everything
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻

Lena checked her watch as she ran toward the quidditch pitch, having gotten her flying certificate a few days prior. She waved at who she assumed the Captain was, then grabbed a form to fill out. She wasn't too practiced in any of the positions, but she was willing to learn. She'd even been reading all about the sport to increase her knowledge. From that, she'd decided to try out as a Chaser, though Keeper might be nice too. She filled out the paperwork and handed it over, then sat down to stretch and prepare for her very first tryout.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Helena C. Davisson
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: Not Yet
Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Keeper

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ's ᴀ-ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝒆, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝒇𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓴𝔂

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein walked onto the pitch clutching a school broom in her hand and a borrowed beater bat in the other. She was a little nervous. She'd never actually played a game of quidditch before. Her parents barely ever let her fly growing up, let alone play a dangerous sport. But now they couldn't control her and she was going to play Quidditch! She took a deep breath and quietly filled out a form, handing it to the brightly colored captain before spotting another first year and headed over to her direction. "Are you as nervous as I am?" She asked Lena curiously as she began stretching out her muscles like the older students all seemed to be doing.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                          Character's Name: Rein Lorna
                                                          Advanced Flying I: No
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater

Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 12
                                                          Modifiers: +2 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:10 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔞 𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Marcello hurried onto the field, carrying his bat from last year. It was still his most prized possession, especially since he had his name engraved into the handle. He approached Ahnna, his new Captain, filled out his form quickly and returned it to her. Then he jogged over to stretch next to his friend, Hikaru, giving the other boy a friendly smile and a nod in greeting.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                        Character's Name: Marcello Fioravanti
                                                        Year: Third
                                                        Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                        Advanced Flying II: enrolled
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                        Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater?

Ravenclaw Beater
                                                        Nat. Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                        AC: 16 | Mods: +4
                                                        Aiming at: - - -
                                                        Saving: - - -
                                                        Final Roll: - - -
                                                        | |

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:40 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis jogged onto the pitch, already annoyed with the fact that he and Leon had gotten into an argument. He'd honestly forgotten how often they tended to argue before, and was getting reacquainted with that fact. Sighing, he knew there wasn't really much he could do. In any case, he grabbed a form and filled it out, handing it back before he settled back to wait for tryouts to start.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Wallis McGregor
                                                  Year: Second
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Second Choice Position: Any

AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +1 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: 'Ere's 'opin' I do well this term.
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:44 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw ____________
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Gavin was running a little later than his usual 'always ten minutes early'. It was an owl that had stopped him; his sister's owl, to be precise. He'd never gotten a letter from Ophelia before, so he feared the worst. What if something happened? Something bad. So he dropped his broom on the dormitory floor and wrestled the envelope open. 'Something's going on and I don't like it,' the letter began abruptly, his sister's handwriting seemed hurried and sloppy. 'Mum and Vic are fighting, the house elves won't let me out of my room, and da's goin on and on about “The Order of Sanguis” that's going to attack our home. He's boarding up all the windows, Gavin! We all knew da was crazy but I think he really lost his mind. And no one seems to notice but me! I wish you were home.'

He stopped everything to write her back. How could he not? She wasn't even just stuck at home, she was trapped in her room, miserable, alone. And he was here, with his friends, having fun and going to try-outs. It wasn't fair. But there was nothing he could do, other than hurry on to practice. His mind was racing as he filled out his sheet, too busy to notice the almost certain pang of jealousy when Ahnna and Glynn moved into a secluded discussion.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
        Character's Name: Gavin Selwyn
        Year: Fifth
        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 ( 4+1 Quid MTA)
        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger,
        First Choice Position: Seeker

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope I actually make it on the team...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler ran onto the pitch, completely out of breath by the time he got there. He'd only heard about the tryouts fifteen minutes ago, and had decided to race to the pitch to see if he could actually join the game. He figured if nothing else, he could be a goalie or whatever they call the person that blocks the shots since it wouldn't be impossible for him to do.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:

Position: Any
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:50 am
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn was surprised when Ahnna took Glynn aside and asked him if he wanted to be vice captain. She wasn't wrong about his dedication on the field, but he didn't think she knew exactly why he was so focused. Nevertheless, she had asked, and Glynn felt that if she thought that he could do a good job, then he couldn't really say no, right? "Um, yeah, sure. I can do that. Thanks for considering me."

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Stealing, +7 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here's to a good year of flying without worries.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:30 am
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna grinned and clapped her arms together. "Awesome you're the best Glynn!" She cheered before returning to look over all the forms for a moment before nodding her head. "Alrighty guys! As you all know I'm Ahnna and I'm your new captain. Glynn here is going to be your new Vice Captain so you better show him just as much respect as you've always shown me!" She smiled at the crowd of students and then gave a thumbs up.

"So we're gonna be starting tryouts here in a second. We're gonna be playing a mock game with two teams. Round 1 will be beginning here in just a moment. Blue Team will have Diantha and Tyler as chasers, Rein and Wallis as beaters, Gavin as Seeker. Bronze team will be Helena and Glynn as chasers, Marcello and myself as beaters, and Dris as seeker. Hikaru will be playing keeper for both teams." Ahnna clapped her hands together as she finished setting up the teams. "Please charm your jerseys to be the color of your team and help the first years do the same! Everyone needs to run 3 laps around the pitch and fly three rounds before beginning the game! I will call and end to round 1 in a bit we will take a break and then do a shuffle of teams before playing round 2." She blew her whistle, and everyone set off on their laps, including herself.

Position: Bronze Beater
                                                                                Modifiers: +8 to swings
                                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                Above AC to hit
                                                                                Above 15 to save.
                                                                                0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

Essy Ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:23 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw ____________
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

He stretched. It'd been a long time since that happened. Even longer since the last time he actually ran. He'd gotten a bit lazy over the summer and spent most of his time indoors, lounging on the couch listening to the radio or wading in the river by his house. He really felt the pang beating against his sides when he stopped his run and huddled over to catch his breath. After flying his laps, he hovered in position waiting for the start of the game so he can his search for the little golden ball.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Blue Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 2, 8, 4, 1, 7, 3, 5, 7 Total: 48 (10-100)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:16 pm
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di cracked a grin at Ahna's infectious enthusiasm before doing her laps and going up for the quaffle, her jersey now charmed a dark blue. She'd been paired up with a little dark-hairef first year boy, and since it wasn't like she needed to show off, she resolved to let him have it if she made it to the quaffle before Helena or Glynn.

OOC:
Position: Blue Chaser
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games