Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 pm
Tenshi_Ryukai
duckmasta

Screw it I took it too one post reduction

Approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm
duckmasta
Zachariah_M_Boliver

Elements: you may have two elements, you have listed Raiton as your only one and later on placed Suiton. Please place both in this section.

Personal Atributes: please place the word "Slightly" in both of your personal attributes. "Slightly increased"

Kekkai Genkai: Have you chosen to not have a bloodline?

after that, you should be good to go. Just let me know when you have edited and I shall review it.

A Kekkai Genkai? i didnt think i could have one actually.....  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 pm
Zachariah_M_Boliver
duckmasta
Zachariah_M_Boliver

Elements: you may have two elements, you have listed Raiton as your only one and later on placed Suiton. Please place both in this section.

Personal Atributes: please place the word "Slightly" in both of your personal attributes. "Slightly increased"

Kekkai Genkai: Have you chosen to not have a bloodline?

after that, you should be good to go. Just let me know when you have edited and I shall review it.

A Kekkai Genkai? i didnt think i could have one actually.....
You may submit an application for any bloodline that is open. The lists can be found in the character creation section and the application format can be found in the Bloodline Approval area in the approval section.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Eirlys Shinsetsu
Nickname: ~

Birthdate: October 25

Height: 4'3
Weight: 82 lbs

Nindo: "A cold heart is not frozen, and as such can be warmed. A frozen heart is not cold, and as such there is no warmth."
Personality: Eirlys is one of the smartest people you will ever meet, but she is a bit of an airhead. She is easily distracted and can sometimes lose track of what she was supposed to be doing. Worst of all, she is too trusting of everyone. She has an uncanny ability of not being able to sense danger even when it's staring her straight in the face. She is one who will rather talking to the enemy in order to win their trust, and her feelings are genuine. No matter what someone has done to provoke her, she is unable to bring herself to hate them.

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Shinsetsu

Chakra Pool: 270 [25]
Chakra Element: Snow & Wind
Chakra Color: Snow
Chakra Materialization: It falls around her like snow.

Strengths:
• Friends
• Long Ranged Combat
Weaknesses:
• Close Combat
• Katon
Fears:
• Big Scary People/Things
• Being Alone

Class Attributes:
• Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The very air around the Shinsetsu clan member is chilled. Because of this, they are not offset by humidity, unfortunately, the change in temperature makes them easier to find.
• Class Attribute - Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
• Class Attribute - Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster.
• All Shinsetsu are able to learn Fuuton [ Wind ] Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Snow Queen: Each time she uses a bloodline technique above C Rank she regains +5 chakra.
• Winter Frost: Learn bloodline techniques 2 posts faster at the cost of an extra post to learning Taijutsu.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Yukiton : : 00 / 08
• Futon : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 15 Shuriken
• 15 Kunai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Yukiton

Fuuton

Shinsetsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Sazanami

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Konohagakure Style - Death By Stealth And Silence

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

This is her story so far...

Eirlys was born in the snow country, in a village known as Yukigakure. She was her parent's second and final child, also the first girl. She was only seven on that tragic day.

It was on a Thursday, at the depth of night, her house was visited by a man who said he needed to see her brother. She remembered the frightened look in her brother's eyes as their parents allowed the man inside, and he saw him face to face. He tried to make a dash for her room, but the man caught him by the wrist before he could take his first step onto the stairs. Their parents watched the scene unfold, perplexed and at a loss as to what was happening. Eirlys watched as her brother was accused by the man, of murdering an entire family single-handedly. Surely he's mistaken, Eirlys had thought, but the look in her brother's eyes spoke otherwise. She watched as he was dragged away by the man, and she remembered screaming at him to let her brother go. The man did not budge as he stepped outside, and both her brother and the man vanished with a wall of fire left behind.

She does not remember exactly what had happened after that. It was as if a portion of her memory had been erased. She does remember that six years had passed, and her brother still hadn't returned. She was older and wiser by this time, and her skills were the top of her class.She ventured out one night without her parents knowing, in pursuit of her missing brother. She had always had a strong connection with him, and she put that connection to use by feeling for his chakra. That was one thing she had never been able to do with anyone else, but her brother was special. She found his exact location and summoned a path of ice that she used to skate quickly through the night. This led her to what looked like a prison on the edge of a mountain. She had made her way to it quietly, avoiding the lone guard that was stationed outside. She remembered freezing the door over and causing it to shatter upon itself. She entered the prison and yelled out her brother's name. Looking back, that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. She had alerted the entire prison that she was there. Angry voices flared from inside and outside of the prison.

What happened next is a blank to her, but she remembered her and her brother moving away from the prison under the shroud of nightfall with voices making chase. The rest is a blur until the point when she got hit by a large fireball that sent her flying, then hitting the ground with a thud and flames burning her body before they dissipated under the frigid air. Her brother's voice washed over her, and then all faded to black. When she came around a few minutes later, she saw that the men who were giving chase were lying on the ground, motionless, without life. Her brother knelt over her, holding something in his hand with his eyes closed. She could see the blood dripping from his mouth, and the red stains all over his clothes. He opened her eyes and smiled at her before he placed what he had in his hand, a necklace, in her hands and fell to her side, dead.

Exactly a year had passed since that day, and Eirlys still remembers it. but does not let it burden her thoughts. She graduated from the Ninja Academy with flying colors and is now a Genin, going out into the world to make a difference.

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 am
Jelani564

Personal Attributes:
A) Ice Queen: This first one needs to be replaced or heavily reworded. As is, it can be taken to mean that it gives your character Immunity to Katon and Suiton Ninjutsu. This is not allowed.
B) Winter Frost: Please select a Jutsu Topic to take a -1 penalty to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 am
duckmasta
Jelani564

Personal Attributes:
A) Ice Queen: This first one needs to be replaced or heavily reworded. As is, it can be taken to mean that it gives your character Immunity to Katon and Suiton Ninjutsu. This is not allowed.
B) Winter Frost: Please select a Jutsu Topic to take a -1 penalty to.

The first one has been edited, but I don't get what you mean by the second. :/
Are you maybe saying that I can't have her learn bloodline techs faster, and I must have either of her Ninjutsu be what she can learn one post faster? >.>  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:55 am
Jelani564

Personal Attributes:
A) Ice Queen: The first one will ultimately have to be replaced. No resistance or immunities towards any element is allowed for a personal Attribute.
B) Winter Frost: What I mean is that Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, or Genjutsu will have to take a -1 penalty to learning if you choose to learn Ninjutsu 2 posts faster. Bloodline techniques are treated as Ninjutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am
duckmasta
Jelani564

Personal Attributes:
A) Ice Queen: The first one will ultimately have to be replaced. No resistance or immunities towards any element is allowed for a personal Attribute.
B) Winter Frost: What I mean is that Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, or Genjutsu will have to take a -1 penalty to learning if you choose to learn Ninjutsu 2 posts faster. Bloodline techniques are treated as Ninjutsu.

Edited.  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 pm
This attribute:
"Ice Queen: The frigid air that surrounds Eirlys is even colder than usual, hitting below absolute zero and can potentially cause anyone who comes within 1 yard of her to start shivering uncontrollably and develop dwindled cognitive prowess, meaning that forming handsigns or executing physical attacks become much harder."

This will not fly. The human body begins to fail at -40 F, absolute zero would be not only impossible for this little shinobi to exist, but it's just... No. Needs to be reworded or replaced.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:09 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

duckmasta

She can withstand the cold temperature as I've read in the bloodline, but I've edited it anyways. ^_^  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Terri Jukishin
Nickname: Slick Ace

Birthdate: Unknown

Height: 6"11
Weight: 200 lbs.

Nindo: "I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy"
Personality: Serious in battle otherwise Carefree and Happy

Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Samurai

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element: Lightning and Water
Chakra Color: Dark grey
Chakra Materialization: It appears as a stream swirling around the point of origin in which it was used
Strengths:
• Swordplay
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Long range Combat
• Stealth Fighting
Fears:
• Whatever lies beyond death
• Snakes

Class Attributes:
• Meager Muscles
• Arrogant Skill
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 1 post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Physical speed slightly increased
• Skill with Katanas slightly increased

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 28 Inches
Weapon Weight: 3 1/2 pounds
Weapon Location: in a sheath strapped to his side

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬30x Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Raiton

Suiton

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
[/color

Terri was an ordinary kid like any other in his home village of Kirigakure, he lived on the outskirts of the village with his parents and lived a happy life up until his 10th birthday. His house and parents were attacked by enemy ninja and killed in front of him. He would have died too if not for a moment he would never forget.

As the enemy ninja advanced towards him a blur of movement caught his eye and standing in front of him was a wandering Samurai. He watched as the Samurai cut down the intruders with great skill and ease and then took him to the nearby orphanage. He never forgot the Samurai and devoted his free time to learning everything about them.

Around the age of 13 at the beginning of his ninja training he took up a katana in honor of the Samurai who saved him and took a whole year to master wielding it. At 15 he was very skilled with his blade and ended up being quite deadly with it in battle. Now he's a loyal ninja of the Konohagakure, ready and willing to fight but he remains carefree to keep his happiness up.

There we go ive edited it as per instructions, is it good?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Full Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Nickname:Taka
Partners name:Koshi

Birthdate: December 22
Partners age:1 year 4 months
Partners birthdate: February 5th
Partners gender: Male

Height: 5 ft 3in
Weight: 95lbs

Nindo: " "
Personality: Always curious and inquisitive. Doesnt make friends easily, and tends to take offense easily. Very protective over enjeru. Can be a bit of a feminist.

Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Tamer

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Fire, Water
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Flows around her like water.
Strengths:
• Incredibly sharp mind for her age
• Well toned body.
Weaknesses:
• Takes her longer to heal than most
• Gets sick easily
Fears:
• Koshi getting hurt
• Going insane

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute #1 - Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.
• Class Attribute #2 - Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.
• Class Attribute - Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.
• Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are slightly increased.

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 caltrops
•20 senbon needles

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}
•Katon

{Your second element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}
•Suiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Taka's story begins young on an overcrowded street in konoha. She saw eyes looking at her from inside cages. Curious as to what the eyes belonged to, she ventured closer. As she neared the cage she saw it was full of ferets looking rather scared. She freaked out and opened the cage, grabbing one and running through the streets. The anbu on site chased her into a back ally where she was holding the tiny creature looking at him scared with bleeding hands where the tiny animal had bitten her. The anbu smiled under his mask as she held the creature close to her chest protectively. She still has this animal and he graduated the academy with her a few weeks ago today.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Jelani564

duckmasta

She can withstand the cold temperature as I've read in the bloodline, but I've edited it anyways. ^_^
Capable of withstanding colder temps, yes, but not temps that would physically stop molecules from moving. That is Absolute zero.

In other news, all of your edits are complete. I can't wait to have you RPing in Konoha. Approved.

Zacharia_M_Boliver

keep in mind that while your skill with blades may be greater than another of the same rank and class, your personal attribute in conjunction with your class does not constitute a +1 rank to skill with katanas. That in mind, you are hereby approved.

Holy Rinaku

Personal Attributes:
A)Animal Instinct: We do not allow "By rank" increases in anything. it can be retyped as "Slightly more adept at stealth" or "Footsteps are silent"
B)Power of Youth: Unless they have some bonus from class or Personal attribute, a Genin is as effective in Taijutsu as any other Genin. This can be edited to read, "Taijutsu skills are slightly increased"

Weapon Data: This section is meant for actual weapons you may equip yourself with. Teeth is a weapon you are assumed to already have and therefor need not list it.

Inventory: You may only start with 30 projectiles. Unless Spike traps are thrown, you may not start with them. You may not start with any armor or other similar equipment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:39 pm
Thank you! 8D  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 pm
duckmasta

Holy Rinaku

Personal Attributes:
A)Animal Instinct: We do not allow "By rank" increases in anything. it can be retyped as "Slightly more adept at stealth" or "Footsteps are silent"
B)Power of Youth: Unless they have some bonus from class or Personal attribute, a Genin is as effective in Taijutsu as any other Genin. This can be edited to read, "Taijutsu skills are slightly increased"

Weapon Data: This section is meant for actual weapons you may equip yourself with. Teeth is a weapon you are assumed to already have and therefor need not list it.

Inventory: You may only start with 30 projectiles. Unless Spike traps are thrown, you may not start with them. You may not start with any armor or other similar equipment.
fixing. Finished. Caltrops is what they are called i believe.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games