Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:53 pm
Bomani did have an idea actually. He took the dagger away and sheathed. "Actually there is. Take your kingdom. I have a home and a job elsewhere...as does my wife." Bomani said. He looked over at Chione. He waited for her confirmation...he hoped she'd say yes to the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:57 pm
Abasi relaxed, now that Bomani's weapon was away. "I will take it, though, is that what she wants?" He asked, knowing that the Princess would have a difficult time in responding.

Chione stood, looking to her husband, now faced with the choice of living with him or caring for her people. "I..." She began, then paused, unsure of what to do. Looking down she saw Anpu's face. Was it right to leave the throne, and the lives of the people, for the life she had?  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 pm
"Chione..." Bomani walked forward and wrapped her into his arms, making sure the child between them was safe. "I won't force a choice on you. Know that no matter what happens I'll always love you." he said in a voice soft enough for only her to hear, and as affectionate as he ever had. He let her go and took a step back, awaitng her decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm
Chione tried to clear her head in order for her to make a decision, but was having difficulty. She loved her people, and felt that it was her duty to rule as her birthright dictated. However, Bomani had loved her, protected her, and had worked hard for the life they were living back in their house by the ocean. It would be unfair to him, if anything, to take him away from that life...

"I see you're having some trouble." Abasi interrupted after a while. "How about this. In return for the help I have given your father, the royal family owes my family aid in the future, should we need it." Chione, seeing this as a generous offer, looked to Bomani and nodded, waiting to see if he liked the idea. After all, should she take the throne, he would be ruling by her side.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 am
"I'm not quite understanding...are you saying you're allowing us to take the throne, on the condition that we must aid you if you need it?" Bomani asked quietly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 am
"Yes." Abisi said. "If I do take the throne, then the people would not listen to me. It would be a waste of time and effort to take over a kingdom, that does not listen to anyone other than their royal family, without using brute force. Thus, not only does my kingdom have an ensured alliance, but you may live as you please for the while." He explained.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am
Bomani looked at Chione, who had said yes, then looked at Abisi. "I accept." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 am
"Then it's settled." Abasi said, then returned his attention to the Pharoah. "I believe, then, there are things we need to iron out." He said. With that Chione and Bomani were allowed to leave, along with their child.

"Well...at least it came out well." Chione said, relieved as they walked through the halls of the Palace.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 am
"Forgive me for over-reacting." Bomani said quietly as they left. "It was rash and stupid of me..." He was happy it had worked out too...but he felt he had to apologize to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 am
At that moment Chione stopped, looking to her husband. With a free hand she turned and hugged him, still with their child safely in between them. "It's alright. I guess the moment was just...overwhelming." She said calmly.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 am
"It was but I should have acted with restraint..." Bomani said softly. He kissed her gently on the lips, then kissed his child on the forehead. "I should have thought of you two instead..." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 am
Chione kissed him back. "It's over now, Bomani. It's okay." She said softly, placing a hand on his cheek. With that she took his hand, leading him to her room where they can have some privacy.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 am
Bomani followed her to her room and sighed softly, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Can I hold Anpu?" he asked softly, looking up at his wife.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am
"Yes, of course!" Chione said with a smile, handing the baby over to his father. Anpu looked up, lifting his hands as if he wanted to hold Bomani, his expression lighter than it was in the room previously. In the meanwhile Chione lied down on the bed, resting after the trip they had to get here.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 am
Bomani smiled and lay down next to Chione. He unwrapped Anpu from his blankets and let the child rest on his chest. The baby grabbed at his shirt, and Bomani smiled brightly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games