Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:04 pm
" You carry a towel on you..." Lysander said laughing as he grabbed the towel from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm
Vivi muttered to Rui, "Thank you sir!" she gave a smile to him & gave him a small pep energy boost to keep him on his toes while Ross was sleeping.
Muraki sighed in relief at what Rui did, but kept on being the support in the sky.
"Well, one can never be cought unprepared!" she tells him, "I found that out the hard way when a mean girl from my village threw my towl in the water" she sighed at the thought then smiled at him.
(Oh, and Gold......HAPPY BIRTHDAY! whee )  

The Bubblelicous

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm
" Wait..if you already had the towel that meant you were already prepared. So when she through the towel in the water did it teach you to keep an extra towel on you." Lysander said as he handed the towel back to the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Selina shook her head, "No that was before I started taking an extra towl" I then take the towl back & smiled at him, "Uh, wanna be friends?" I ask him.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 pm
(=D Thank you Seph! It's actually today, the 18th, but I messed up and put the 17th D=)

Ross rolled slightly. He was being pulled out of everything, quicker than his mind could comprehend. Soon he was back in the kingdom, laying in Vivi's arms as war raged around them. Groaning slightly, Ross pushed himself up. "What happened?" He looked down at his ring and swore, it was as good as empty. Rubbing his hand on his neck, he could feel his still warm blood. He cursed again and checked his side. It was blue, as though something had been seeping through it, even though Vivi had healed it. "Well that's not going to heal no matter what I do." he said flatly, casting a few spells over it to try and get the normal pinky-brown colour back, though nothing changed it.

Brai fell to his knees and began coughing. "We should learn from each other." he smiled and coughed at the same time. His hands went to his throught as though trying to free himself from someones hands. A ligh flashed out again, much like that which had come from Brai's sword, though this time it came from his body.

Erika looked at him. "Kill one, kill all." she smiled. "at some point you will have to, but not yet and you won't be standing among those fighting when you do. You don't know hand to hand, or blade work well enough. Come." she began walking again. "I'll try my hardest not to get you killed."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm
Rui nodded at Vivi and got up to fight more demons off.

Nicor changed back to his normal form behind Brai before the blast touched him. She brought his hove up and slamed it down on Brai's leg. "Torcher then death," he laughed and pressed his hove on his leg with more pressure.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm
(No problem ^w^ Pirate told me!)
Vivi hugged him glad he was alive, "Oh, thank goodness!"
Muraki did a crazy dive at one demon then went up again with the demon in his grip he then dropped the demon on one of its 'friends' spikes killing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm
Brai coughed again, still having a feeling of choking from the previous assault. He gripped his sword hilt tightly, and swung it at the demon. The golden energy that hadn't hit Nicor, now resided in the swords blade, giving it the power to make contact with anything unholy.

Ross looked at Vivi as she hugged him, then looked up. "who...?" he shook his head. "we've got work to do." he frowned slightly, but shrugged Vivi off and stood up. He picked up his daggers as he walked calmly towards the enemy.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 pm
Nicor was hit on his arm since he used it to block the hit. It was deeply cut and began to burn. "AHH.." he roared then brought his sword up only to bring it down on his arm. He cut it right off stopping the burning to spread. He then brought the hilt of his blade down on Brai's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm
Vivi nodded then stood up & walked beside him ready to kick some more demon butt!
Muraki did another random a, dive he was annoyed to the max as to how many demons there were.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:12 pm
Brai fell to his knees and blacked out for a moment. Within seconds though he could see again, if a little fuzzy on the edges, he soon noticed this was his own blood. With a slight growl, he brought his still glowing sword upwards, aiming to bring the sword through the demon leader before him.

Ross took one last frowning glance at Vivi, before he was before the demons. At no point had he sped up in his progress towards them. As soon as he reached them though, he engaged in the enemy, striking down several before they realised he meant to attack them. The life that Rui had given him, surged through his body, bringing energy back to every part of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm
Vivi wanted to ask what was wrong, but they were in the middle of a war, hopefully it would end & they would be able to talk to one another.
Muraki sighed as he took out more demons, 'Will this madness ever stop?' he thought.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm
Ross paused for a moment, a burst of energy echoed out from him, killing at least fifty demons that surrounded him. He started forwards again at a walking pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 pm
Vivi was close by helping him along the way.
Muraki at one point did a Ross & blasted some demons away.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:28 am
(omg!!!!!! this has rlly got interesting while i was gone!!!!!!!)

Kitzune then smiled as she had the swords inside her. Then she made a hand sign and the seals on the Dantes' backs started glowing. "So long suckers." Then the seal stopped every organ in their bodies making them die slowly and painfully. She then took the swords out of her and looked over at her mother and brother fighting. 'This has to stop now.'  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games