Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 am
Thank you! Would you like to come with me? I heard an eerie voice, probably coming from a book, in there earlier, and I want to check it out...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 pm

::Looks up when i see Summer walks by my area! Decides to call for her!:: "Summer, hey i heard you were looking for me?!?"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm
"Ofcourse, Summer. I'm happy to help a fellow Slytherin. (though bravery isn't my forte, lol)" Katie says. She gets up to follow Summer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Oh good, Kamalia's here as well, now you can both come, just let me fill Kamalia in.
Here's what happened: I was yet again searching for family info, and I walked too close to the Restricted section, and it began whispeing for me, saying i had answers to what I was looking for...weird right? Well now I would like if you and Katie would come with me to the Restricted section (Katie gave me a teacher's pass) and help me look around for anything along the lines of murder of Miranda Algorith, Miranda Westyn, William Westyn, or Deatheaters and Westyns....

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 pm
Sam rummages around her bag looking for her glasses. "Must of left them in the restricted section" she thought. She walked back into the section and ran into Summer. "Hey! How'd you get in?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 pm
Hey Sam! Kamalia and Katie and I were going in. Would you like to come as well? Katie (Potions professor) wrote us a pass.  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 pm
"Oh sure. And remember, you have my permission too!" Sam smiled. " I want to look for records of the earliest death eater sign.."Sam said, wandering off to the section that looked like it hold stuff like that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm
I want to look for anything on Kristopher Westyn, William's father. I suspect him as the murderer of his son and daughter in law, for I know for a fact he was a deatheater. He made sure it made the photo in the family tree...  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 pm
"Oh yes didn't he.." I looked at my left arm. There was nothing on it. I shivered at the thought that one day a death eater mark could be there."Voldemort is dead...right?" Sam asked. Everyone knew he was, but Sam was a little creeped out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 pm

: razz uts stuff away and stands up to follow Summer and Katie.:: "Sure i'll come!!"

::Looks at Sam.::
"Yes he's gone!! Wands been broken and all too!"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm
*Summer lifted her eyeborws in Sam's direction when Kamalia mentiond his wand had been broken.*
Betcha your uncle Ollie wasn't happy about letting that powerful wand go! *giggles*
Anyway, lets go in, I want to start looking.
*Summer led the others to the back, anxious to enter the restricted section. She made note to Katie and Kamalia that they don't have to help her look for stuff on her family, but can look for other things they are interested in, she just needed some company after hearing those eerie voices. Once inside she began searching teh shelves for anything interesting.*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:57 pm
Sam ran along the green velvet books, and then stopping at a book that she thought would help. "The Death Eater's Sign- When?" Sam took the book off the shelf and then set it down on a table. She opened it and looked for a page that said when the earliest sign was recorded.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm
*Summer noticed Sam had found a book, and so she continued to look for one of her own.*
What I wouldn't give to have the eyes for finding just the right topic. Lucky Ravenclaws...haha *she thought to herself*
*Suddenly, a creepy whisper filled the air with rhyme. Summer was unsure if she was the only one who could hear that, and thoughtit was best not to draw attention t it, so as not to appear crazy.*
I have what you are searching for.
It's on the tallest shelf.
It's made of green velvet, of that I am most sure,
And it resides next to a book that's made for an elf.

*Summer grabbed the rolling ladder that was connected to the shelves, and climbed up, sliding herself along the shelf, searching for the book the rhyme mentioned. Eventually she found it, Mixed Marriages-A Compilation of Early Mixed Marriages That Caused A Stir in Households next to a book called The House-Elf Treatment Review-Reviewing the Deaths of House-Elves from Abusive Masters.*
Whoa! Hey everyone, come look at this!
*She climbs down the ladder with the book under her arm, and places it under the light of the lantern. The book was rather dusty, so she blew on t to remove some of the dust and cobwebs.*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:22 pm
"Woa Summer, how'd you find that?" Sam looked over at her to stop reading her book for a while. Don't tell me you did an Accio!" Sam said jokingly.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 pm
*Summer bit her lip. She wasn't sure if she should tellthem that she heard that eerie voice again, I mean, look at Harry...hearing that basilisk didn't make him seem very sane...but then again it was the Restricted section, and they have some of the weirdest things, like screaming books...*
Well, that creepy voice spoke to me again...in rhyme-ish sentences...told me where to find it...*Summer repeated the words that the room had spoken to her*
"I have what you are searching for.
It's on the tallest shelf.
It's made of green velvet, of that I am most sure,
And it resides next to a book that's made for an elf
." That was what I heard...
*She pulled on the cover of the book, but it was bound shut. She turned it on its side to see a small lock placed around it's pages.*
It's locked...should I try Alohamora, or do you think it's too simple to open such a dark book?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games