Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Oh? -says a bit loudly to goad Karrie- You mean you don't want to sleep in dame and Karrie sex sweaty sheets? wink -grins openly at Karrie-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 pm
*Finally talks Gaia in to letting her on and strolls in to the Pad, tool belt clipped to her waist. Pulls her headphones tightly over her ears, and begins placing boards over the kitchen area, nailing them down tight.* Everything about you, everything about you, I get sick when I'm around, I can't stand to be around, I hate everything about.... you! *Finishes closing off the kitchen and strolls back out to her van, returning with frozen store-bought baked goods to restock the fridge.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 pm
*blushes slightly at what Dame says* You mean you haven't changed them yet? Oh, right, you were in the clinic for a few days... *looks at Lily* What are you doing? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 pm

*In wonderment at what Karrie said* Really Karrie? I hope so... its been too long... I'm still learning the ways of here as well....thank you.

*Smirks at Dame's comment* Uhn no hun... I think I just might pass with that one, thank you xp

((I'm going to have to logg off and sleep soon I think. If I pass out here, tuck me some where safe... thank you))

iggies

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 pm
*Switches her tunes to Twisted Sister's "Love is for Suckers" and continues loading the fridge with Twinkies, Sara Lee Pound Cakes and Cool Whip.* LOVE IS FOR LOSERS ~ LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm
Yes, iggies. I know that Kits considers you a friend as well. I'm sure the others at MW do too. *goes over to Lily and taps her on the shoulder* Lily?

((We'll get you back home, iggies.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm
(( rofl at Lily))

redface -blushes at Lily's lyrics-

Nope, haven't had time to wash them yet. -grins at him then turns back to iggies- Yeah, I guess I'll wash them. wink You look tired iggs, why don't you go back home and slip into my bed. -grins deviously then lowers her voice- I'll either take the guest bed tonight with Karrie or go back to his place, okay?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 pm
*Feels a tapping on her arm.* Huh? What? Oh, hey Chef_Karrie. Too loud?  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 pm

((LOL Lily! and Thanks KArrie good to know you guys have my back XD))

*IS startled at the actions of Lily, not sure who this person was. Then Hears Karrie's words* I do think Kits is nice... and you too... many at the MW... But I wasn't sure... I'm a new face... *suddenly remembering * I owe Kits a drink or something... *confues* for some reason*

Dame, I am getting tired, thanks. I'll stay in your bed... as long as I don't find out you too the couch or wake to find you.... *stops not knowing if Karrie knows what happened, not wanting to cause trouble*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Well, a little bit, but I was actually wondering why you're closing up the kitchen. confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 pm
Aww, seems the Geezers aren't very fond of my baking, though the folks at the shelter sure appreciate it. I just figured they'd be good with this stuff here from the store. Sure costs less when I'm not buying all those special organic spices and whatnot, and you can't believe how much time it saves me. *Flashes a grin and finishes dumping the over-sugared, over-salted, high in preservatives items in to the fridge.* Hope no one goes overboard or Gilda will go back to serving oatmeal at every meal...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm
-looks down- Don't worry, I told him. I...I can't keep secrets like that from him...it wouldn't be right. -looks back at her- He's okay with it now. He's...we...we talked. 3nodding So we are good now. -smiles- And don't worry, I'm not gonna be sleeping on the couch when there's a perfectly good bed around! xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm
Well... *winces at the sight of what Lily's putting in the fridge* Could you leave the kitchen open? I bake here sometimes, and so does bandaidd. I'm pretty sure people would be disappointed if there's nothing fresh here anymore. That's why people come here.

*Velcore sneaks over to Karrie's plate and eats the cookies he'd been breaking up*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 pm
I guess so, though I can't guarantee you'll find supplies in there. *Tosses the hammer to Karrie to pull down the boards shrugging.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games