Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Vicked to Max nodding his haed. "You sure Vick?" *they smiled after he nodding. "We want you to sit in teh middle Kyoko!" Max got in first with help from Vick then he helped Kyoko get in soon he got in.

"Ok!" She says puting on there seat belts for them the pulling down the bar to secure them then does the same to herself "Ok if ya'll get scared just grab my hand and close your eyes" She saya looking at them both "Nothin will happen when im here and i promise ya'll that" She says smiling at them both.

Vick noding holding hr hand already. "..." "K kyoko." Max was movieng her hands around first then held her hand when it started moveng. "Yeah-whao.."

She looks at them both rubbing her thumbs on the back of thier hands "Ya'll ok?" She asked at the cart started moving up word to the very top of the rid and stoping for a little bit befor it launched down. "Rember take deep breath and close your eyes if you get scread" She said holding onto thire hands still

"y-yes.." They were trying not to freack but as it went down they both screamed and took deep breaths and closed there eyes.
((i have to go now))

She laughed at hearing them bth start to freak out as it went down her hair going crazy by the wind "Isnt this fun?!" She asked as the cart was going in a loop.
((AWWW ok crying ))

After a while both Vick and his little friend Max are enjoying there selves! waving their hands around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:13 pm
mikela and Becky are looking for their mom.
Mikela:I told you we shouldve waited for mom.
Becky:I was bored.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:57 pm
Rez:*ears pop out of water twitching*
Guu:*walks around pool and sees ears*.....hehe *takes out a water balloon and throws it at ears,hitting Rez's head*
Rez:*ears shake water off*
Guu:....tch,wish i had a grenade.......*turns around and sees Mikela and Becky* hm......more twins  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Vick noding holding hr hand already. "..." "K kyoko." Max was movieng her hands around first then held her hand when it started moveng. "Yeah-whao.."

She looks at them both rubbing her thumbs on the back of thier hands "Ya'll ok?" She asked at the cart started moving up word to the very top of the rid and stoping for a little bit befor it launched down. "Rember take deep breath and close your eyes if you get scread" She said holding onto thire hands still

"y-yes.." They were trying not to freack but as it went down they both screamed and took deep breaths and closed there eyes.
((i have to go now))

She laughed at hearing them bth start to freak out as it went down her hair going crazy by the wind "Isnt this fun?!" She asked as the cart was going in a loop.
((AWWW ok crying ))

After a while both Vick and his little friend Max are enjoying there selves! waving their hands around.

She smiles at them waving her hands in the air with them and laughing  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

She smiles at them waving her hands in the air with them and laughing having fun with them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

She smiles at them waving her hands in the air with them and laughing having fun with them.

Max and vick were screaming of joy from the ride.

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:31 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

The ride finally come to a stop Kyoko's hair in her face looking at them both

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

They both laughed lookign her hair in hr face and we got off then put our hats back on giggling

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

They both laughed lookign her hair in hr face and we got off then put our hats back on giggling

She puts her hair in a bun looking at them both and smiling "Did ya'll have fun?" she asked taking them to go change into thier bathingsuits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:32 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

She puts her hair in a bun looking at them both and smiling "Did ya'll have fun?" she asked taking them to go change into thier bathingsuits

Max:Yes i did!" she was jumping up and down excited. "Can we go swimming now..i wanna see if i can touch and swim in the water." Vick nodded his haed and held onto Max's hand going to change into his swimsuit.

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:44 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

Max:Yes i did!" she was jumping up and down excited. "Can we go swimming now..i wanna see if i can touch and swim in the water." Vick nodded his haed and held onto Max's hand going to change into his swimsuit.

"Yes we can!" She says "Are ya'll ganna change by ya'lls self or do ya'll need help?" She asked looking at them both still smiling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:14 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

"Yes we can!" She says "Are ya'll ganna change by ya'lls self or do ya'll need help?" She asked looking at them both still smiling

Max:I need help with mine." Vick:....i can do it..." *blush*

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:16 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

She smiles "Ok come one Max, Vick you can go ahead and go put your suit on" She smiles grabing Max's hand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

She smiles "Ok come one Max, Vick you can go ahead and go put your suit on" She smiles grabing Max's hand

Max:Yay!" she holds onto her hand to get ready. Vick goes into the dressing room to change into his swim trunks. After he changed he walked right into the girls changing room to look for Max and Kyoko. Vick:Kyoko?..wheres your bag i need to put my pants in there."

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:29 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

((i have to go now))

((AWWW ok crying ))

Max:Yay!" she holds onto her hand to get ready. Vick goes into the dressing room to change into his swim trunks. After he changed he walked right into the girls changing room to look for Max and Kyoko. Vick:Kyoko?..wheres your bag i need to put my pants in there."

"Were over here!" She yells still helping max into her suit then taking off her shirt and pants to put hers on.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games