Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Eva smirked. "Well, we have the first two. Just because we've had two in our dreams doesn't exactly mean that we'll only have two children. The rest will have to be a surprise I guess." She shrugged.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Alex laughed. "I take it you want to have a big family?" He asked her with a grin on his face. "I don't mind that idea. I rather like it."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Eva rested her head on his shoulders. "I don't care how many children we have. So long as you are the father of my children. That way we can make beautiful babies together. But, I'd prefer to have them one at a time." She closed her eyes as they grew heavy.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Alex chuckled softly and rubbed the back of her head. "What, you don't want twins?" He teased her. "And I'm glad you feel that way. But I don't think I want to go past four."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 pm

"Remember I'm the one who's gonna pop all these babies out." She chuckled. "I think four is a good number to stop at." She took in his scent and smiled.
Why does he always have to smell do good? She thought to herself.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:17 pm

"I know." He smiled and kissed her head. He started to play with the tips of her hair, a habit he had seemed to have started.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:22 pm

For some reason, the feeling was making her tired as he played with her hair. The sound of his heart beating was relaxing and comforting. She felt safe in his arms. Eva snuggled closer to him in order to feel more of his warmth.

(What do you think of a time skip to the wedding? Or do you have something planned before then?)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Alex chuckled as she cuddled up to him. He got up, making sure she wouldn't fall and headed towards there room. "Time for bed sleepy."

(That's is a fantastic idea 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding And I have nothing planned.)

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:35 pm

(Good. TIME SKIP!!!!!)
Eva paced back and forth. Her mother sat in a chair and smiled as she watched her. Jessica folded her arms and then groaned. "Will you stop?" Jessica said finally. "You're making me dizzy."

"I can't help it. I pace when I'm nervous. And where is he?" Eva asked referring to her father. "We're about to start. Mom, did you try calling him again?" Her mother stood up and rested her hands on her daughters shoulders.

"Everything will be fine. Breathe. Be happy. It's your wedding day." Her mother said as tears began to weld up in her eyes.

"Mom, please don't cry. If you cry, I'll cry and ruin my make-up." She chuckled and the door opened to reveal her brothers.

"Hey sis." George said. "We just came to wish you good luck and you look beautiful." He kissed the top of her head and Eva hugged them both.

"Thanks guys. How's Alex doing?" Eva asked.

"He ran off with one of the waitresses." George said with a straight face.

"That's not funny." She said as she punched him the arm. George was about to say something but the door opened and revealed her father. "Dad! Where have you been?" Eva asked.

"Calm down. I was in the bathroom. Now everyone get into place. We're about to start." He walked up to Eva as everyone else left. "And you look wonderful. Smile, it's your wedding day." He kissed the top of her head and sighed. "I can't believe my little girl's all grown up." Eva hugged her father and got ready to walk down the aisle.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Alex was already standing before the aisle. Next to him was Leroy, who kept trying to make jokes, although he wasn't too good at it.

"Ok, so there was this one guy-" Leroy said but was cut off.

"You're not helping. You're like a brother to me Leroy, and it kills me to have to tell you this. But you're not a comedian." He chuckled and started to rock on his heels as he waited for his soon to be wife.

Leroy blinked. "Yeah I kind of figured." He laughed.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:54 pm

The music started and all of her bridesmaid walked out. Jessica was the last one before Eva. "Here we go." Her father said with a smile. He kissed her head and Eva took his arm. Slowly, they descended down the aisle. Everyone stood up but that wasn't who Eva was looking at.

Alex was the only one that really mattered to her at the moment. The one who she would get to spend the rest of her life with. Next to him, she spotted Leroy give a small wave and Eva did the same before looking back at Alex. Finally, her father lifted her veil and kissed both of her cheeks before sitting back down. Eva didn't care what the priest was saying. She only had to say one thing. Near the end, Eva clued in to what he was saying. "And do you, Alex Lupines take Eva Daniels to be your wife?" The priest asked.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Alex watched as she came towards him. She seemed to radiate beauty in her dress. When the priest started talking the words passed by him, almost ignoring him more than he was ignoring them. The first word he heard was wife. He looked at Eva with a soft smile and nodded. "I do."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 pm

The priest smiled and turned to Eva. "Do you Evangeline Daniels take Alex Lupines to be your husband?" He asked. Eva's smile grew wider as the time was now hers.

"I do." She said.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. Eva didn't need telling twice. She crashed lips with his and wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss was short but sweet. The two of them turned to face everyone and began to walk down the aisle toward the limo. They ran outside and Eva jumped in the car, quickly taking off her giant veil and gloves.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Alex laughed and jumped into the limo next to her. Everything had just happened so fast. "You seem to be in a rush, what's the hurry love?" He asked her.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Alex shrugged. "They were throwing rice at us. I didn't want it to get in my eyes." She giggled and took off her last glove. "Plus, I wanted to get out of my gloves and veil so I could do this." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately. Eva felt the car move towards the reception hall. "Plus, I haven't seen you all morning and I felt like we were playing our power game." She chuckled.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games