Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 am
Gilda Geezer
JustinShowcase
*Enters the Bar and seeks out Ms. Gilda* Hello, Ms. Gilda. Ms. Bandaidd informed me you have some further tests required to complete my physical exam. What is it that you require Ma'am?

Officer Showcase, yes, there are some videos you need to watch, HIV/AIDS and Blood Borne Pathogens. Working with the public as you do, there's chance you'll encounter blood at some point in time. The training room is down the hall to the right, just pop in the video. You can also watch the Domestic Violence video, there all in the box, dear. Then I have a couple of shots you'll need, too. *Glances up at the young man* Go on, now, and take some coffee with you.

Thank you Ma'am. *Tips his hat to Gilda and proceeds to help himself to coffee. Sees Bandaidd attending to Officer Dougherty who apparently has fainted.* Do I need to radio in 911 for backup? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am
JustinShowcase
Gilda Geezer
JustinShowcase
*Enters the Bar and seeks out Ms. Gilda* Hello, Ms. Gilda. Ms. Bandaidd informed me you have some further tests required to complete my physical exam. What is it that you require Ma'am?

Officer Showcase, yes, there are some videos you need to watch, HIV/AIDS and Blood Borne Pathogens. Working with the public as you do, there's chance you'll encounter blood at some point in time. The training room is down the hall to the right, just pop in the video. You can also watch the Domestic Violence video, there all in the box, dear. Then I have a couple of shots you'll need, too. *Glances up at the young man* Go on, now, and take some coffee with you.

Thank you Ma'am. *Tips his hat to Gilda and proceeds to help himself to coffee. Sees Bandaidd attending to Officer Dougherty who apparently has fainted.* Do I need to radio in 911 for backup? confused

Oh haiiiii, Justin! heart No. No need. He's okay. Maybe a drink of orange juice. Oh and a ride back to headquarters when you are both ready? He probably should stay off the segway for a bit.  

bandaidd
Crew

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:08 pm
*Sighs exasperatedly.* Are you serious? One little blood draw and a shot and he goes down like a sack of potatoes. Officer Showcase, just watch the movie, dear, and then report back here for your shots. *Turns and goes off to call a cab for both officers.* I'm not taking any chances of either of them driving.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 pm
*appearing slightly dazed* ... um, what happened? ... Last thing I remember, you were drawing [yet another] blood sample from my arm and switching to a vial of something ... *notices cotton ball taped to arm* What were the shots for again, Ma'am?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 pm
I think she mentioned HepB and Influenza, but I wouldn't think they should be mixed in one shot! Maybe you were only missing one. sweatdrop Is there a HepC. Oh I don't remember what she said. confused

Gilda? What exactly did you give the officer? ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 pm
*puts her arm around Dougherty*

Sorry, hun. But i can't let you get on that Segway. Hand over the keys and I'll keep them safe. That's right. Let's go back to the bar. You can rest in my office.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 pm
*Raises her eyebrow.* I guess no harm, no foul, then. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 am
Alright then. Ladies I will return after I have viewed the required videos. *Tips hat to ladies and takes coffee.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:06 am
bandaidd

Sorry, hun. But i can't let you get on that Segway. Hand over the keys and I'll keep them safe. That's right. Let's go back to the bar. You can rest in my office.

Oh, I'll be fine bandaidd, thank you. Under normal circumstances, the sight of needles does not bother me. But sometimes linking the use of needles to myself, well you know the rest ... It'll just take me a moment to get my bearings back. Maybe a glass of OJ would help ... or better yet, a cup of coffee with a shot of whiskey in it! lol ... Just kidding. *looks up at bandaidd's eyes and notices a twinkle in her eyes and he smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
bandaidd

Oh, I'll be fine bandaidd, thank you. Under normal circumstances, the sight of needles does not bother me. But sometimes linking the use of needles to myself, well you know the rest ... It'll just take me a moment to get my bearings back. Maybe a glass of OJ would help ... or better yet, a cup of coffee with a shot of whiskey in it! lol ... Just kidding. *looks up at bandaidd's eyes and notices a twinkle in her eyes and he smiles*

Yeah, I'm fine with needles as long as I'm not on the pointy end, haha. I'll go get you that OJ. Sit. Stay. Staaaaay.

Bandaidd finds her way down to the bar and asks for and orange juice for Dougherty. Glass in hand, she takes a sip to make sure it is JUST orange juice. She gets back to her office to find Dougherty sound asleep on the exam table. 4laugh She sets the juice on the mayo stand next to him. Bandaidd goes to the linens and for a blanket and covers him up. She kisses 2 of her fingers and gently lays them on his cheek and tiptoes out, turning out the lights and leaving the door slightly ajar.  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 am
*Retuns to Gilda after viewing the videos and stands before her in "at ease" military stance.* Ms. Gilda, Ma'am. I am ready to receive my orders. *Winks at Bandaidd*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 am
JustinShowcase
*Retuns to Gilda after viewing the videos and stands before her in "at ease" military stance.* Ms. Gilda, Ma'am. I am ready to receive my orders. *Winks at Bandaidd*

*makes catching motions with her hand, and tucks the wink in her pocket for later*

*gives Justin a huge smile before attempting to look professional and very very busy*  

bandaidd
Crew

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:17 pm
Officer Showcase, you seem to be in good spirits today. *Glances down at her charts.* Oh yes, we have a couple shots for you, too. Which arm?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
bored to tears, here.

anyone need a shot? an IV? a vodka drip? a back massage? ibuprofen? anything?  

bandaidd
Crew

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games