Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 am
((Wow, you guys are right, I didn't post until the morning.

The reason I'm doing this instead of my usual is because I have a really heavy rehearsal schedule(I get to bed at 11 pm). After this week, I'm free, so I can most multiple times a day =) ))

Bearclaw groaned as Sagefire tried to wake her up. "Five more minutres... just five." she mumured with her head buried deep in her tail. "Wait! she shot up. "What is it? Are we being attacked?" She looked to the sleeping cats snuggled in their dens. Shaking her head of her morning stupidity, she asked, "What can I do for you Sagefire?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm
(wow...thats a lot of kits Sagefire....)
(lol, SAGEFIRE CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!!!!!! blaugh eek )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 pm
(LOL blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh )
She purred. "Crystalstar asked if you can come with me to the other clans so i can talk with the rest of the medicine cats"she said  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 am
"Oh." Bearclaw said. "Sure! Let's go."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:40 pm
she nodded and headed out of camp toward moonclan  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 pm
Crystalstar sighed and headed towards the nursery, her paws dragging. She curled up next to her sleeping kits and fell asleep.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Rin--chan XIV

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm
((Stupid hackers... stare ))

Tawnypaw opened her eyes and yawned. She had fallen asleep after her talk with Goldenrain. Her throat burned and she felt shaky all over. I guess I did get something. Can be suprised from so much snow and such short fur. She stood up slowly and looked out into the clearing. There weren't many SnowClan cats out so she went back in the medicine cats den. She curled up and coughed. When will I get home?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:47 am
((Are we actually going to MoonClan?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:46 pm
(yes...yes we are)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:10 am
((Alright, see ya everyone, we'll be in the MoonClan forum~))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm
(I hope it's okay to post. No one accepts the act profiles these days. sweatdrop )

White was hurting all over. The snow hit her fur, and with each lash of the bruning cold subtsance she grew weaker and weaker. Suddenly, she smelled other cats. She slowly walked into the camp, eyes blind. White fell to the floor, uncoincious.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 am
(OH!!! I'm SO sorry! I'll get right on that sweatdrop )

Crystalstar stretched, feeling better after a long nights sleep. She moved away from her kits without waking them. She stepped out of the nursery. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a white clump of fur. She ran over to it. It was a kit. "Oh no," She whispered and picked the frozen kit up. She ran over to Sagefire's den. She set her in a moss bed and curled around the tiny bundle of fur, letting her heat travel to the kit. Please be alright.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 am
(It's fine. I gues I'll call her a ;white she-cat' before I find a name.)

The white she-kit woke again, and tried to protest, but when she as put in the nest, she fell fast asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm
(I was thinking....Silvercloud came back so I must change Silverkit's name. Her name shall be from now on Shiverkit(wing))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 pm
Goldenrain herded her kits back into the nursery as the signs of weariness began to show in them. "Time to get some rest." She whispered.

Whitekit walked drearily into the nursery, his eyes droopy as he was nearly half asleep already. "But. . .what. . .about. . .Tawnypaw. . . " He murmured sleepily before laying down in the nest. He curled into a tight little ball in the middle of the rest of the kits that filled the nest. He couldn't feel his mother at all since it was crowded, but he could sense her presence so he easily drifted into a deep sleep.

Risingkit was already in the nest, snoring like a bear.

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games