Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:46 pm
Taking another step in the bushes she reached in, grabing a man's arm and flinging him from his hiding place. Her ears instantly went back and she bared her teeth "who are you? and what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 pm
((Nu-uh... actually, I've never heard of it. What is it?

Hehehe, Indya, you just reminded me of Jo, one of my kitties. I barely ever see her without her ears back... she is kinda tiny but has really sharp teeth and claws, and always seems to be pissed off blaugh ))

"But it's far from over," Nana interjected. She bit her lip, wondering if she should continue, or let the good news settle in first. "I'm sorry," she said. "It's just-- in my... travels, I have seen far more than anyone should. I've killed more people, in self-defense or in cold blood, than I can count on all my fingers and toes. Rosalie might be dead, but there are still people out there that need to be eliminated...."

She realized she had been digging her nails into Jasper's hand, and promptly let go. "I'm so sorry," she said, and gave a small, quick laugh. "I guess old habits die hard."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 pm
(hehe cute)

She grabbed the man by his collar, placing her nails carefully so that they were inches from his face"Talk now or prepare to be missing a chunk of face"

The man stammered'i..i was sent out to check on a group of known travelers who were said to camp near here..I .. I " Indya gave him no time to finish as she tossed him back into the brush  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 pm
((gasp! The music swells, the plot thickens!! Thank you for posting; I was worried the thread had died [again]....))  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:38 pm
( you're Welcome night)

Indya just huffed as the man crawled around on his knees , searching for something he had dropped in the grass before he had been discovered. Upon finding it he gave a sigh of relief

Giggling he covered his face . waiting until no one was paying attention to change his face . Sneaking up behind indya he grabbed her, wrapping somethin over her mouth and ferrying the unconcious chesire away  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:53 pm
((hmph. I guess I'll have to do a little godmodding....))

After a considerably large amount of talking, embracing, and catching up-- Jasper's parents were far less awkward in emotional situations than Nana's-- Nana glanced at Jasper and said with a sigh, "Well, I suppose we should be on our way."

She looked back up at her love's beautiful parents with an expression that showed nothing less than complete sadness and distress. "I'm so sorry to tear your son away from you again like this. It's completely unfair of me, but I think our friends need us back in the city more than we realize. We should say goodbye to my parents as quickly as possible and then head back."

As Jasper embraced his mother, Nana reached forward and hugged Gareth tightly, digging her fingers into her own arm. "Goodbye... Father," she said softly. She released him with a sad smile, and turned to Lenore. "Goodbye, Mother. We'll return as soon as we can.... the Circle has a lot of rebuilding to do, and we want to be here to help."

The goodbyes had finished. She turned to Jasper and took his hand, smiling through the tears in her eyes. "Come on. I promised my parents that we would stop by again for a last-minute adieu."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:28 pm
(no one will care , It's just the two of us again right now)

Carefully he made his way back to the castle , thinking of the riches and what not that would come with his capture. as he made his way through the double doors, a shadowed figure stood at the door "master.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:31 pm
((Very true.))

Nana and Jasper said their goodbyes to Kavarel and Hannah-- with many a tear from the latter-- and began their walk across the Great Circle.

"It's so sad here," Nana whispered, clasping Jasper's hand tightly. "Everyone is so... empty. The only ones who seem to have recovered from the damage are your parents, and even they seemed a little shaken." Jasper sighed his agreement and leaned his head against Nana's.

She spied a very familiar face from the corner of her eye, and stopped abruptly with a soft "Wait." She turned to the figure, took a few steps forward, and asked quietly, "Bellevere?"

She was thinner, with a gaunt face and dark circles around her eyes, as if she hadn't eaten or slept in days. A fresh scar made a jagged pink line from the left side of her forehead, across her face, to just under her right ear. She didn't respond to Nana's query. She just looked at her with eyes full of resentment-- maybe because Nana and Jasper had been the ones to escape whatever had happened here-- and ran away.

Nana stared after her with her mouth open, and then looked to Jasper for comfort.
"It's not your fault," he said reassuringly, and gave her a quick but warm embrace. "Come on, let's go home." He picked her up, unfolded his great wings, and kicked off into the sky.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 pm
The man simply nodded, taking indya from his arms and brushing the hair from her face "you've done well, now bring me the other girl " The kneeling man nodded and turned, leaving them. As the man stepped into the light tweedle dee was revealed, carrying indya carefully back further into the castle

(Here's the tweedles : User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm
((lol! one of my other guildies uses the orange-haired one as one of his RP characters... ^-^ so which is Dee and which is Dum?

Oh, and I'm assuming Tick won't mind, since she isn't here, but would you mind if I did a little GMing for Mimicry? I think his say in the matter would be kind of crucial to the storyline.... Call it obsessive-compulsive, but I'm not ready for another time-skip. lol.))

Jasper and Nana touched down at the Caterpillar's pond in record time; both, apparently, had been anxious to get home. They alighted on the snow-covered field just as three horses came galloping through the giant mushrooms-- carrying Marchy, Rabbit, Tick, Hatter, the White Knight, and Dormy in his rarely-shown human form.

As the six were making their way toward the group, Nana and Jasper greeted their already-present friends with nothing less than warm relief. Already it had been too long since they all had seen each other last. Their horseback-riding companions dismounted from their steeds, and another burst of hellos went around-- of course, Nana had to embarrass Dormy to no end with hugs and kisses and disbelief at how utterly adorable he was-- but the party sat down in the snow to catch up.

"Hold on a moment... where are Mimicry and Indya?"

Half of the Hatter's question was answered as Mimicry came trudging through a heavy drift of snow, looking curiously at all of the faces present. "Has any of you seen Indya? We were walking together, and then she went to go look at something and I waited around, and... well, I suppose Cheshires are apt to disappear...."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:35 pm
(I don't mind at all The orange haired one is dum and the brown haired one is dee)

Indya 's tail twitched as she turned over on the bed she had been placed in . She was still fast asleep from whatever the man had given her when he had taken her . Dee sat next to her , gently stroking her hair "So pretty, and fierce"

The man crouched in the bushes, carefully watching the group of people. "aha there you are . " she snuck closer carefully, praying that he wasn't noticed this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:55 pm
((mkay. ^-^ ))

Nana pushed herself gently out of Jasper's arms and stood up. "I'm going to go look for her," she said. Jasper began to protest, but Nana cut him off with a look that was sharper than intended. "She could be in serious trouble. She's brilliant, make no mistake, but nowadays.... Don't make Mimicry go through what you and Hatter did." She knew that last remark would sting a little, but he would forgive her for it.

She leaned over to Clairice and patted her cheek. "Save some tea for me, okay?" The little girl nodded and grinned. Nana shouldered her bag and set out through the snow in the direction Mimicry had come from.

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm
He watched with careful eyes as she seperated herself from the group, and slowly retreated back int the grass . He stayed cloes to her , sneaking up behind her as soon as she was far from the others and raising his club high, knocking her on the back of the head. He hoped he had hit her hard enough to not seriously injure her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 pm
((going back a few minutes in time.... not changing any events, just making a stream of consciousness. Like I always have to do for some reason.))

Nana shivered as a gust of icy wind blew across the forest, and hugged herself to keep warm. As she walked, her mind wandered, and she found herself thinking not of Indya, or Jasper, or even anyone she loved, but rather the people she hated. People that she hadn't gotten a chance to kill before Jasper came and found her. Oh, she loved him dearly, and she regretted having nearly forgotten what it was to love at all, but she wouldn't have regretted being able to finish off the vermin that had plagued the kingdom during Rosalie's reign. Like those Tweedle brothers. Of all the Hearts creatures she had tracked, those two were some of the most despicable ones-- using their fresh-faced charm to lure in suspects, and then striking with venomous, sickening cruelty... and she had never gotten the chance to put her blade to their throats. The idea made her blood boil. She should go out there right now and--

She barely registered the sound of snow crunching softly behind her before she crumpled to the ground.

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 pm
He carried her unconcious body carefully back to the castle, leaving her in the care of the second tweedle .

The maids swarmed upon the two girls, changing their outfits to something more suiting of their new status, waking indya as they changed. "mmm how..where am I..and who am I exactly? ..oh " She poked Nana "nana..nana wake up"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games