Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 am
"Congragulations, Tabby! Hi Endria! I'm Kitty your Head Girl Deputy Head. Do you mind if Lyra and I join you too?" 3nodding

[[A Very Potter musical! *glomps Tabby*]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 pm
Missy felt the train beneath her start to move, "OMG! I'm so excited! We're going to Hogwarts!" she exclaimed, in excitment, forgetting others were around her. When she noticed, she blushed in embarasement, "Sorry, i'm just so excited for my first year," she whispered, apologizing for her out burst.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 pm
"Of course!!And its so awesome your in Gryffindor too!!" she told Kitty and Lyra scooting over so they could sit down when the sudden 'yell' of exitment made Endria scream louder then she should have,amazed at her reaction she giggled "No problem Missy Im really exited too! I cant bealive were finally Howarts students, can you?!? its so awesome!!!"she told Missy in a not so loud voice like the one she usually uses.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm
Jatar watched and listened to the commotion of students moving around, silently excited. She enjoyed observing others, at least at first, rather than jumping right in. She was thrilled to feel the motion of the train, but kept her excitement in check. Her tabby sat contentedly in her lap, watching the students in the same manner as his master. She was glad to finally be on her way to Hogwarts.  

Jatar

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:39 pm
Crystal, who had been standing when the train began to move, took a rather awkward step backward with the motion. "Woah!" She laughed. "We're going, we're going, we're going, we're going!" Once again she was bouncing up and down with excitement.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 pm
User ImageRose looked up from her seat as she felt the train was moving.

"Just how long have I been sitting here reading," she thought to herself.

She hadn't even noticed the droves of students that had flooded aboard the express since she had boarded.....without anyone noticing aside from the conductor....she looked over to see a very, very excited girl bouncing on her seat shouting: We're going! We're going!

She found this very amusing and had to admit that she felt like doing the same thing.

She smiled and said hello to the girl doing the bouncing.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:38 am
"Hi!" Crystal replied and smiled a little wider.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:36 am
Samantha managed to get onto the train just before it started off on its long and winding trip back to London.

"Hello everyone!" She screamed down the corridor in her typical screamy year-one voice.

Then, this little squirt of a girl went to find some people to spend the long trip with. She went past a pretty full compartment with a few fellow gryffindor she recognized. "Hey Endria!" She said, excited that she met her friend. "I still can't believe that we're in the same house!"

As she was about to join the small and slightly cramped compartment, she suddenly remembered her manners. 'I don't suppose you mind if I join you, do you?"

intoxicatedsmiLes

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 am
"I know! I can't belive it either!" she said, she still had the hint of excitment in her voice. Carnation woke up to the excitment, leting out a small chirp, as it felt the excitment of Missy. Missy lightly pet her on the head. "Your excited too huh?" she asked Cranation. The bird gave a small chirp.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 am
Another first year who knew Endria came over, "Sure you can, the compartments magically change size so its not like we need to worry about room. I'm Kitty, the Gryffindor Head Girl Deputy Head, by the way. What's your name?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 pm
User ImageRose saw a couple of her friends and decided to amble on towards them and talk to them....

"Endria! Samantha! We are Gryffindors how do you like that! Hiya Missy, Kitty, how is everyone doing today," she smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Tabby smiled at all then new arrivals. "Hi, Im Tabby, the Gryffindor Prefect!" Then she turned and beamed Endria, Kitty, and Sam "Thanks guys!"  

Tabby507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Sam feels the train move beneath her and goes to her compartment to find it empty except for her food. Picking it and her trunks up, she then went to the compartment were Lyra and Kitty were with the first years. Finding a seat, same opened one parcel and pulled out a blanket, spreading across the lap of legs on her side of the compartment. "So, are you guys all really excited?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 pm
"Oh my goodness!!! me neither!!! I cant beaalive we´re in the same house!! its so great!!"Endria told Rose and Sam with a big smile glad to be in Gryffindor with her friends.
"Of course!! Im very exited!!.......Its....like.....wooow!!" Endria told sam gigiling at her lack of words because of her exitment.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 pm
So did everyone have a nice vacation?!? Lets Luna out of her carrier and pets her when she jumps into my lap.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games