Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Nich had twisted himself into a more comfortable position on the floor, hands behind his head, and a stupid grin on his face.

"Allright, i deserved that, but admittedly it was pretty funny. I enjoyed the loook of concern though..." His voice dripping with sarcasm.

He stood quickly and made a little bow, "I am Nicholas Penn, the infamously troublesome by your first impression. Fortunately for you, im actually rather kind, and have no malicious intent whatsoever... i Cant really speak for all of myself thogh, i fall under a bit of a spell someitmes..." They didnt know how true that all was, and he laufghed slightly at the irony, everything was getting funnier as his slightly more delinquent side took over.

He looked to Talia "... my apologies by the way, I hadnt the slightest wisp of a clue that your were sleeping, had i known i would have conducted myself in a more... respectful... manner." The grin returned at the word respectful...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:48 pm
.: Haha, S'alright (: EDIT: Another Bad Post..Oh Well >.< :.

Sammie smiled. "Hmm." She looked at Nich and raised her eyebrows slightly, before standing up from the stairs. She walked out, and stood in the middle of the hallway, still glancing to the door then back at everyone again. "Sorry about...elbowing you. It's instinct..." Sammie trailed off, after realising she was revealing too much. She wasn't supposed to talk about that, no. She'd get punished, he'd find out. Sammie grimaced slightly, but didn't show it, just forced another fake smile.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:51 pm
"You know, not many of us are fooled by the smile having pulled it ourselves.... I wont pretend to understand what you went through. Though id be glad to try... in fact, ill trade ya." He winked at her, and offered her a hand...

If all he succeeded in doing this was to raise this girl's confidence... against him.... it as worth it.... she seemed like she could use some help, not that she needed it.

The sad part, is that was exactly how Nich was himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:58 pm
"Right..." Sammie muttered, moving away from his hand. It was obvious she was pretty untrusting, she didn't like that. It seemed like the best though, since if she trusted someone who ended up like her step dad, then that was pointless. There was something in these people though, and it was paining her to deny them trust and friendliness, but she was too scared to do much, there hadn't been much here to make her feel welcome enough to settle in. She still had her plans to run. She looked up at Nich, without looking him in the eye. Her own green eyes usually showed how she was feeling, thats why she didn't like to make eye contact, she just didn't like people knowing all these things.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:03 pm
Apple smiled at her quickly then frown. "Yes..I'm fine...it's just a little sore." he sighed. "But I shouldn't have been listening anyways. I just...didn't want to be a bother." he said, smiling again. He looked at the girl in the eyes and smiled. "You know...you have beautiful eyes..." he said, blushing. "Um....I have to go now!" he said, turning quickly and walking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:03 pm
Nich sighed, he dropped his hand and asked a desperate question..."Am i really that scary?"  

Noltic

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:06 pm
"No..." Sammie looked at him before looking away again. Ugh, great, you're coming off bad as usual... Sammie thought in her head as she looked down at the floor, sitting down on a step again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:10 pm
"Ha ha Nich." she said, smiling though. He was her first friend here, and no matter how... unorthadox his ways were, he had already grown on her.
He looked back in to his and smiled, she had never got such a nice compliment. "Th-" but she never got to finish as he ran away, the confusion shown on her face, "Oh, um..." Now she felt terrible. The comment was sweet, and she didn't even get to say thank you, "I'll be right back," she said getting up from her spot and running after the boy.
She skidded to a stop in the hall and looked around, "Now where did he go?" she asked quietly to herself.
A few minutes later she found him looking around. "Hey!" she called after him.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:10 pm
Nich walked over to the stairs, and crouched down in front of the girl... he put on a smile, and as freindly as he possibly could he asked..."Why wont you look at me then?"

Nich quickly held up his hand and dropped it again... it had been shaking, this was a good thing, when his other side was in control his hands never shook, and he figured that zach didnt seem too trustworthy... considering he was a little crazy...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:12 pm
[[assume that you found him looking for somewhere to go, and say something... he'll get the message tommorrow sometime, and leave you one]]  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:14 pm
Noltic
[[assume that you found him looking for somewhere to go, and say something... he'll get the message tommorrow sometime, and leave you one]]

ok, good idea. Gracias , I kinda gotta go anyways, my friend just came. Have fun! :]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:16 pm
"Because..." She hesitated. "Cause you'll see...everything." She said quikly, obviously forcing the word everything, instead of what she was going to say. She still looked down at the floor, after glancing up at Nich.

She only refused to look people in the eye, because she was scared. If she did, then it was like revealing herself to everyone, which she didn't want to do. She'd looked in her mum's eyes before, but they just shut Sammie out, and she'd also seen her step-dad's eyes, they were pure evil. That scared her more than anything, seeing the look in his eyes as he forced her into the basement...

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Nich smiled, he had been shy once, before zach was born.... The sad part was he knew he was completely mentally fit, but he liked it. The point was he knew what it was like to be shy, but he just wasnt sure what this girl wanted.

He sighed a deep sigh, and chuckled a bit... he was bout to make a goofy joke, "What praytell, is so horrible about that? Do you secretly think im a dickhgead, and would rather i not know?" He said this in mock offence, but couldnt hide his smile. "Come now, i know im not terribly pretty but....honestly that ugly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:24 pm
Apple froze. He turned and saw the girl. "Y-yes?" he asked, blushing some more. "Why did she follow me?" he thought to himself slightly. His cheeks turning pink. "Can I help you?" he asked, sweetly, trying to control his cheeks, but couldn't. He placed his hand behind his head and looked at the ground.

((Arg!! Crap post!))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:27 pm
"You aren't ugly...but I have no way of knowing you aren't like my step dad." Sammie looked up at him this time, catching him in the eye. She raised her eyebrows at him before dropping her head, looking down at her still barefeet.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff