Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:13 pm
(( yeah i sent notsofluffy a pm and I HAVENT HEARD FROM HER!!!!! *mutters random curse words* how come noone loves us no more and roleplays!? and Lex digged Kyashii, rawr ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:42 pm
((SO sorry i have to go to two different schools, and i got really cought up in the first two weeks...))

kyashii had been so mesmurized by the first song they had sung, that when lex walked in she just waved, and kept singing in her head. once he sat down, and they started playing again, kyashii was still out of it, and didn't sing at all, lex shook her out of her daze by saying something to her, making her look up, and blush. "aw, im sorry guy!" she said, running her hands through her hair. she pulled her legs up, so she was siting crossleged on the couch next ot lex. "try again?" she asked ashamed she had lost them.  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:23 am
" Haha, it's alright, just noticed you were kinda spacy, and how exactly can we not try again?" he miled and looked at her, she was so beautiful... but he stopped daydreaming and began to play the bass line quietly, watching everyone else begin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:19 pm
((THERE we go :] I would pm people but it's almost school and I'm so busy!!! D: ))

Amaya, kind of annoyed with all the stopping showed it, "Hey, can we PLEASE practice now?" she didn't sound rude, just exasperated. Then she smiled and began a beat again.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:46 pm
" Shaddup weirdo" he smiled looking back at Amaya befor playing the riffs powerfully, the guitar sounded a bit stronger to him, maybe it was just how he felt at the moment but whatever it was, it sounded GREAT coming out of the guitar  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:03 pm
kyashii laughed and taped her foot to the beat agianst her leg. to show she was ready she let a few unscheduled verses of 'ah ah" in (god i' dont acualy sing so this is hard...) she waited patently for vlad to start the rythem. kyashii looked over to lex, noticing his eyes shimer in the light. she smiled and then started into the main lyrics, that because she helped right, where etched into her memory.  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Lex smiled, watching Kyashii look at him, her voice was so beautiful, he hummed to the words she sang and couldn't help but smile, he loved the song  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:03 pm
kyashii had drfted into the song like she always did while playing with the band, it waws different than just singing by herself. she could never hear anything around her but the music, and she could only see her band mates, or rather, friends. when the song was over kyashii looked down and closed her eyes, taknig a deep breath. she sudenly looked up with a huge grin on her face, jumping up on her knees, squeeling. she hugged lex tightly, making sure she didn't hurt his gutair. "wow! that was amazing!" she said in her high, playfull voice. many people thought her voice was anoing, but she loved it. kyashii giggled, and claped her hands as an idea crosssed her mind. "we need to go celabrate!" she said, sitting bakc down crosslegged, "it will be fun!"  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:19 am
" Yeah, head for Chuck E. CHeeses why don't we?" Lex joked with her before setting hius bass back on the stand and sitting next to her " Where are we suppost to celebrate though, I think the only place I wont get kicked out of is somewhere like my house, cause my mom and dad can't shut me out all day long" he joked " But seriously, wherever you guys wanna go, i'm a bit hungry" he smiled and lay on his back, looking at the ceiling, his gaze only averted when he looked at the others, they were all such good friends, and as for Kyashii, he wanted her to be more than just a friend  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:17 pm
"oh, i know, we can go to metro (a coffee place in my town) i bet john would let us order a pizza, it could be like a little mini party" kyashii said excitedly, looking down at lex. she had known forever thta he was a cute guy, but she had just noticed how much she liked his smile, she tryed conceling her blush by covering her face, and doing a fake sneeze.  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:46 pm
" Cool" he gave another polite smile before looking into her beautiful eyes, he was just about lost in them when he shook his head " WHoah.. sorry... kinda zoned" he then just sat there, waiting for the others to get up and ready to roll  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:40 am
kyaii stood up and grabed her bag, whle turned tward the group. i have to go get some shoes drom my house," kyashii held up her broken heel "i'll meet you guys there?" kyashii asked, and thought that she had wolked and might want to get a ride, at least untill se could get back t oher car. "hey, ug, lex, ya wanna go with me, i wqalked, well you know" she said with a shrug.  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:03 pm
" Sure!" he smiled an stood up and walked toawrds her " I'd give you a ride but I walked this time..." he smiled at her and scratched the back of his head slightly embarassed ' dammit why did I walk the one day I could drive Kyashii!' he thought ' well I guess walking is better than nothing' he gave a slight smile and opened the door slightly and bowing " You first madamme" he joked and hoped that she liked the sarcastic streak in him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:49 pm
kyashii laughed, and walked through the door, sarcasticly half cuurtisying while waking through the door. kyashii streched her arms up, and adjusted her red plaid mini skirt, that was trailing up her leg. she trew her shoes in the trash beside the warehouse, and waited for lex to come up beside her. it was getting a little chilly outside, exspecaly when kyashii was only wearing a red tank top, and kyashii shiverd, hugging her arms.  

notsofluffy

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:51 pm
notsofluffy
kyashii laughed, and walked through the door, sarcasticly half curtisying while waking through the door. kyashii streched her arms up exsposing a little glimer of the belly button ring she had gotton her 15th birthday, the charm was a little red butterfly.she then adjusted her red plaid mini skirt, that was trailing up her leg. she threw her shoes in the trash beside the warehouse, and waited for lex to come up beside her. it was getting a little chilly outside, exspecaly when kyashii was only wearing a red tank top, and she shiverd, hugging her arms.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff