Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:10 pm
I'll be gone from April 11th to April 17th since I'm going out of the country to attend a funeral. I doubt I'll have any access to the internet over there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:39 pm
I'm going to have to quit the guild. RL is getting rather hectic lately, so I guess this is goodbye. crying  

Music -Misfit-

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:58 am
UchihaLuv
I'm going to have to quit the guild. RL is getting rather hectic lately, so I guess this is goodbye. crying

We shall miss you! You're always welcomed back!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 am
User Image

Is a shame you have to leave, Ari.. sad

I have changed my name from lonnieLIGHTNIN to iLonnie.
Also, look in my signature and check out my thread. 3nodding

User Image

iLonnie

Decorus Lupus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:59 pm
Did anyone else hear about this? I wasn't sure where to post it, so I decided here. Wanted my fellow Harry Potter lovers to know about it! I'm hoping maybe one of us will win. How cool would that be, eh?

Beedle the Bard Contest Video

Beedle the Bard Writing Contest Entry Form

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:19 pm
I will be gone from April 22 to the 24 for a school trip, so I don't think I'll be able to get on.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PhilbertTenderbean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:52 pm
Arr, I be off ta obliviate me bachelorhood, ta be sure. May not be on fer a while as I be walkin' down the plank, but once I be joined, I'll be back fer sure, me hearties!

Avast, has been a good score n' a quarter, but them days asea be over as me anchor be weighted ta shore from now on. Goodbye, sweet, sweet ocean o' fishies. Ye did me proud, ya did. Ye did me proud.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:11 pm
Hi I won't be on again till the end of the week sorry.  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:13 am
I'm having some personal problems lately, and I have no idea when I'll be able to sort them out, so I'm quitting the guild. I will not be able to be active as much as I'd like, so I think this is for the best. I might be able to fulfill the "5 posts a month" quota, but that's just not satisfactory for me. I have done all the homework that has been posted so far for all the classes I enrolled on, so I hope Ravenclaw won't lose any points. You can do whatever you want to my RP character - say she's expelled, or got cancer and sent to a hospital or whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:50 am
Well, I actually enjoyed here at the guild but I'm afraid I have to leave, since me and my family are facing quite a lot of problems right now that I can't really handle my family, friends, summer job and gaia at the same time, I'm afraid I would be quite busy for the next two months and the starting of classes. I really enjoyed the guild but I have big problems to face. I'll miss you all.

-Ellie sad

Elliera

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:54 pm
So many of our dear members leaving!
You're always welcomed back!
Hope things work out for you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:00 am
I am taking 5 ap exams during the next two weeks, so it is possible that I won't get on at all during that time (I need a 5 (the highest score) on two of the exams and fours on the rest) and I just wanted to at least mention it. I might come on here simply to escape from the studying/anxiety - but if not, I'll be back in mid May. smile  

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Icee has exams but she doesn't study so she should be here.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff