Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:18 pm
"I need to practice my aim.What about you?"Kumiko asked/said.She got her bow and got an arrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:29 pm
"I think I mastered my powers." Luna said as she took out her flute again. "Well if I didn't then, Chihiro would tell me I didn't."  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:38 pm
"Good point!!!You really have mastered them!!"Kumiko said.She got her whip and stared at it.She got her arrow and pointed towards Luna.She was abpout to shoot but she wanted Luna to know something."Luna-san!Do you think you an catch my arrow?"She asked.She put her arrow dowm for a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:48 pm
"Um.. No, I wasn't planning to catch your arrow." Luna said half-smiling. "I was planning to summon some monsters and you can aim at them."  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:59 pm
"That is a great idea!!!"Kumiko yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:02 pm
Luna sat down on the grass and began to play a song, monsters appeared behind and in front of Kumiko. "Just attack them Kumiko." She thought. If Luna just stopped for a few seconds then the spell will be canceled.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:28 pm
Kumiko stated to hit the monsters with her fire whip.She started to shoot the arrows.She kept shooting at the monsters' head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:30 pm
The faster Kumiko killed them, the faster they respawned back. "There's only one way to get rid of all of them." She thought as she continued to play.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 pm
Kumiko put her bow,arrows,and whip away and got 2 of her katanas.She sliced some.She got angry because they would some back to life.Fire surrounded her and she burned some of the monters.She was now wobbling because of the 'whole-not-used-to-the-powers.'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Luna stopped playing and the monsters disappeared. "Kumiko, are you okay?!" She started to walked towards Kumiko.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:47 pm
"Yeah,but my head hurts like crazy..."Kumiko said.She held her head and was now sitting on her butt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:51 pm
"We can take a break." Luna suggested.

[[Edit: Brb in a half-hour >_< ]]

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:22 pm
((and i have returned!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:02 pm
[[Woot! She has returned!]]  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker