Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:02 pm
The man laughed. "Ah, but you are thinking scientifically... Also, you have missed a hint..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:21 pm
"I seriously doubt that we'll understand these problems... how about we sleep on it?"

Noltic shot Kumi a look that said "well take it in shifts and then sat down beside her on a vacant couch.  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:24 pm
The old man nodded. "Of course, you've got all the time in the world... Just tell me once you have the answers..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:16 pm
Kumi grumbled and at beside Noltic with her legs crossed and sighed leaning back and closing her eyes relaxing."I guess Im bound to stay here till I die..and rot away..."she groaned.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:56 am
Noltic rolling the ridlle over and over in his sleep, thought he had it at last, he awoke to find kumi rather close to him...lying across his lap.

The old man he heard snoring in the next room... so he quietly reached into his pack and removed a pad and pen he usually kept there and wrote down..."?rooster?"

Then he replaced it and looked down a kumi... taking his coat off he lay it over her shoulders and brushed the hair from her face...

He thought to himself that he had never really held high in the eyes of asians back in his old ome... but he may just have to change that here...

with that he drifeted off again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:06 am
He watched them for a time, his fingers lightly drumming on the cane. He made a slight dissmissive gesture, as if to wave someone away, and the window opened, letting night air into the house. After a minute, he waved it back, and the house was still once more.  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:05 am
Kumi slept quietly, across Noltic's lap and sighed lightly in her sleep when the jacket was placed over her shoulders.

((( writers block >/////<)))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:06 am
((You have no idea...))  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:19 pm
((well fine then i geuss ill have to put my creative skills to the test *grits teeth and squints eyes*))

Noltic sat alone and realized that he had no way of finding the answer to his riddle but maybe Kumi's... what to say they couldnt work together anyways... if she thought it was easy he'd trade her... so the question he then thought to himself was.... "what follows that which does not lead?"

Goddamn... look he wasnt gonna recieve a stroke of genuis forever and he wanted to leave this place.... These riddles werent the fun kind where there was a problem... just a maddening question....

Then he heard the old man's breathing... it was different

"Look old man... what do you have to gain? If keeping us here is a maddening attempt at self gratification thats sickening. You wanna play at ridldles when you most obviously are superior than i... what stand you to gain?"

Noltic posed him this question... his youthful inexperience was obviously about to be oputmatched at the sheer knowledge this man had amassed over his lifetime.... Noltic only had one ace left up his sleeve and he didnt plan to have a six card hand when this was over.

((ya the riddles are a stumper... and i didnt catch your hint... i overcomplicated it... nopw im screwed... so play my gmae wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:03 am
The old man turned his attention to Noltic. "The scales are balanced..."  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:31 am
Kumi opened her eyes and glared at the old man angrily. She had been awoken by Noltic's talking and sighed sitting up sleepily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:15 pm
"ahh... a seeker of balance are you... cant you see that balance is by no means acheivable in the eyes of humanity.... You can accomplish naught for how do you value our time or our success by the expenciture of your resources? This i ask you...."

(( 5 huge books on philosophy later.... its still unused in my life))  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:27 pm
Kumi listened as Noltic talked to the old man and suddenly felt very weak and tired. She thought it was maybe because she hadnt been outside and leaned against Noltic weakly and sighed."I...I dont feel good..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:32 pm
Noltic looked at Kumi?

"whats wrong?!"

The stress showing easily in his voice....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Kumi looked up at him weakly."When...I dont get outside after a while;...I get weak, and sick..."she said her face going paler than usual."And weve been here for almost a day now.."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff