Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:25 pm
"better?"he asked as she fell effortlessly onto hi chest,he held her there"it didnt hurt me so much,it must have been that i used to be pretty emotionless"he held her against himself and he felt her tears splashing against his chest and he drew her up to her full height and held her,wiping away the tears  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:29 pm
Maria breathed slightly heavier through her parted lips, her gums aching slightly. Her eyelids were also a little lowered in exhaustion, her red eyes looking up at Kuran.

Althought her physical appearance changed in a short amount of time, her eyesight, hearing, sense of smell continued to heighten along with her skin, it began to pale a little more. Her long blonde hair was also changing to be even more blonde and a little more curly.

"i'm tired..." she murmered quietly, as Kuran wiped her tears away.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:33 pm
"understandably,here,ill carry you to my room,you can stay ther for a while"he smiled and put her arm around his shoulder and he held her by the waist,he was happy she hadnt resisted,they reached his room and he opened the door to a dark room,he slapped his hand against his knee and the braziers lit up and he set her on the bed "comfy?"he asked her with a smile on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:35 pm
Maria winced slightly when laid down on his bed, her hyper-active nerves still not used to the change. Leaning her head back on the pillow she didn't even reply to his question when she fell asleep, her neck exposed to show the bruising from his bite, her chest gently rising and falling with her breath and her hands laid down at her sides.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:40 pm
"good"he smiled and walked around the bed,he sat down and pulled the covers over maria and sat there,he listened to music on his mp3 player and waited for her to awaken  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:46 pm
Maria stirred in her sleep and rolled over onto her side, facing Kuran and finally opened her eyes after about 2 and half hours of sleeping. Stretching her arms she looked up at Kuran drowzily and slowly pulled herself into a sitting up position, noticing she was now under the covers. "sorry for falling asleep on you..." she said and reached up brushing her bangs away from her face.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 pm
he barely heard her over his music and he pulled out his earphones "its alright,dont worry bout it"he smiled and kissed her on the cheek "have a nice nap?"he asked happily  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:51 pm
Maria nodded and absent-mindedly reached up and gently touched the side of her neck where he bit her. It was a little sensative and tender so she stopped and let her hand back down to rest in her lap. "Can I get some water?" she asked as she began to get out of bed to get it herself. "I'm kind of thirsty..."  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:56 pm
"ahhh but your thirst is not for water maria,it is for blood,you are a vampire now"he held out his wrist"im used to it by now"he pinted at his wrist where he had many bite marks "go ahead"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:58 pm
Maria sat at the edge of his bed looking over at his wrist, her eyes staring at it. Something pulled her to his wrist, wanting it, needing it. But she fought back and shook her head and turned her face away. "I..I'm pretty sure it's just water..." she said quickly, glancing at his wrist again.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:02 pm
"alright,resist,but eventually you will have to"he smiled at her"come on,you need it,you are a vampire,what did i say about letting go of humanity?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:06 pm
Maria lowered her head slightly, some of her blonde hair falling over her shoulder. After a moment, she stood up and walked into his bathroom and closed the door behind her. Taking off the scarf she could see spots of blood on it. Seeing this, she shuddered and immediately dropped it on the ground, wrapping her arms around herself. Walking over tothe sink she picked up the glass and filled it with water, drinking it quickly and then refilling it again.

Sitting up on the counter of his bathroom, she sipped the water silently, staring down at the tile, her eyes avoiding her scarf. What else was there that she needed to know about being a vampire, other than the whole drinking blood ordeal?  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 pm
Kuran sat,waiting,he just listened to his music"she'll be back in a minute,she'll crave the blood"he smiled and sat listening to red jumpsuit apparatus  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:12 pm
After 10 minutes in the bathroom and drinking a couple more glasses of water, she walked out of the bathroom holding a glass of water. Walking over to his bed she sat down at the edge, holding the glass of water protectively.

"What else is there that I should know about vampirism...?" she asked carefully, taking a sip of water afterwards.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:15 pm
"the whole bat thing isnt true for one thing,ummm lets see,we dont much like garlic so italian food isnt allowed,and stakes to the heart hurt a shitload"he smiled and put his arm around her"anything else you need just tell me,i know alot of stuff,books are my usual company,but i guess you noticed that since i was in the library"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff