Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Suzu just looked at him amd she continued to leap at the trees. "What do you mean 'steal souls?'" She said looking at the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:05 pm
"It's the alchemist and Kumi's lovely sister. " Tao said as he opened the door "come in, how may i be of assistance?"  

Tillman -DUH-

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:07 pm
Suzu stopped in her tracks and looked down at the guy from the tree she was standing from. "Where's Kumi?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:08 pm
"inside sleeping, i would not harm a human, especially not one from my own time"  

Tillman -DUH-

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Suzu didn't seem why this man was dangerous. He gave her an antidote earlier. "Thanks for the antidote." She murmured. "What's Kumi doing with you?" Suzu said louder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:16 pm
"nothing she couldn't write home to momma about" Tao said smiling and he stepped inside "please come in won't you?"  

Tillman -DUH-

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:38 pm
[[Momma about???? *ish confused* ]]
Suzu carefully stepped inside. "This better not be a trap." She thought. Suzu touched her sword gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:10 pm
((it's a phrase like if you slept with a random guy at a party you wouldn't want to write home to momma about that))  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:33 am
Noltc walked into the castle after suzu... he snapped his fingers once and gave the girl's swords and edge that could cut diamond... he trusted this girl to do the right thing if the time came, just as he trusted the boy... Tao apparently.

Noltic looked about and was marveled by the great alchemy that had created this catsle... not a single brick layed, just stone with no seam great and bauetiful.... He wished he ahd the power to do something like this, but he'd been ignoring his excercises.

Noltic looked at Tao"... We have your hospitality then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:35 am
Suzu felt her swords get sharper. "I'm Suzu." She said to both of them, she forgot to introduce herself.  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:12 pm
"I have a library you wouldn't mind looking at Alchemist, and i have other crap the alchemist's of old left here" Tao said as he walked inside and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:23 pm
Noltic smiled... well he seemed warm enough... but he didnt trust the words of one who flirted the obvious, for he himself had done that more than once.

"Ill thank you my freind... for if you hadnt already surmised... tour freinds here are my burden to bear, for it is my fault they are here. I tampered with space time, and i at least ffel the need to protect them. I'll make use of your library, but there is little i don not know, unless you count the general household alchemy.... "

Noltic did not underestimate this man, he seemed to hold something about him.... and something was off in his blood, it had a different composition... it was odd maybe another carbon chain or something... but it weas there.

"Our freinds need the aid of a spirit medium... unless you can commune with the spirits... unfortunately ive been blacklisted as a perversor of nature and they dont much like me."  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:42 pm
"I'll come with you." Suzu said, following Noltic.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:06 pm
"my library contains everything, including human Alchemy, but i do have a few spirits who might be able to help you" Tao said as he snapped his fingers and the lights all turned red.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:55 am
"What are ya doin?!?!" Noltic demeanor suddenly hardened... Notlics gauntlet glowed with a flash and then took the hue of palid white.

"Look man didnt i tell ya that spirits dont like me? If they pop up here and see me they'll try to kil me, as a proffession i screw with nature you think they may take that a little personally?"

With an edge in his voice the gaubntlet oce again grew a dagger and Noltic steadied himself ready to lash out... or possibly run, he had no place among ghosts.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff