Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:35 pm
Lilly jumped up on his knee with as much dignity as she could muster.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:39 pm
"well hello,so you guys can all speak right?"he said,giving lilly a querying look "if so thats awesome,getting cats that talk,its wicked,why do you guys have human eyes?"he said,still with that look on his face "sorry for all the questions,im just kinda curious about this"  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:44 pm
"It's a long story, and it's different for all of us. You'll find out later. Trust me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:52 pm
"hmmm seems cool,well i guess ill take a cue from artemis and take a nap,you can do whatever you want,just keep from getting into too much,i dont think Roslyn would appreciate it"  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:56 pm
Lilly mewed loudly and jumped off his knee and landed near Cloud, Lucian, and Shade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:11 pm
Able layed down,being careful to keep artemis on his shoulder,he picked her up carefully so as not to wake her up and set her on his shoulder again "night lilly"he said softly "night artemis"he whispered with a smile  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:27 pm
vampslayer3
Able layed down,being careful to keep artemis on his shoulder,he picked her up carefully so as not to wake her up and set her on his shoulder again "night lilly"he said softly "night artemis"he whispered with a smile

((wait!!!! it's not supposed to be night yet until we get 2 more guys! that's why we REALLY need 2 more guys!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:31 pm
(( .... stare I didn't know cats could talk...and what she says is correct, 'tis not supposed to be night till after we get all the kittens to their new home..))  

Threadbare Memories

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:39 pm
((i know,im saying night cuz thats what i say when i go to sleep,no matter what time it may be))Able sat up "cant sleep,too excited"he said as he got up and started walking around to keep himself occupied "what if...."he said,as he pondered and paced back and forth  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:57 pm
[[Rossy! Lord Help us...]]  

RuayHigirashi

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:20 am
Artemis poked one eye open trying to watch everything that was occuring. She sat up and stretched before jumping off the bed to explore her curiousity getting to the better of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 am
"heya artemis,hows it going?i see you look happy that youre rested"Able said,giving her a smile and a scratch under the chin  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:46 am
She mewed happily before running off and tackleing Lilly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:53 am
Able smiled as Artemis tackled lilly "i havent smiled this much in forever,you guys must have an effect on me"he said,still smiling at them  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Lilly jumped, startled, out of a short nap when Artemis tackled her. "Everybody's tackling me today," she said with a groan.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff