Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:10 pm
Kara caught the weapon thrown at her. "Relax, I'm after no one at the moment," she came out of the shadows. "Better get used to being followed. I won't be the only one wondering which side you're on," she said as she shook her long, dark hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:48 pm
Ronin sat down on his bed, waiting for his new friend, Sakira. "I wonder if Sakira-chan's gonna come back" His stomach growled too, obviously hungry considering the long travels he's been on to  

HaJoeKen

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:15 pm
OOC: oh phooie...can someone please get me up to speed if its not too much trouble?? redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Lord Vyce
He looked surprised. No one was really interested in magic where he was raised, so this was new for him. He played it off, not showing it. He lifted his hand and a small orb of arcane energy surged from it. "Oh, not much, general conjuration magic, I focus on Earth-elemental magic, but I do know other spells.", he said, a smirk on his face. He liked using magic, but he had never needed to. Usually either his fists or his wit got him out of trouble.

"Well." She said as she thought. "I'm a priestess so I can heal stuff and set up barriers and I'm a summoner so I can summon any monster or animal I want." She said as she wave her hand, a white rabbit appeared. Sakira looked up at the girl. "What do you mean which side?"  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Uruha_Lover
OOC: oh phooie...can someone please get me up to speed if its not too much trouble?? redface
[[Er.. well I met Ronin and I offered to share my room with his because he didn't have enough money. Then I went out for a night walk and met Ecyv(Lord Vyce) and now we're being followed by DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 pm
SweetHugz
Lord Vyce
He looked surprised. No one was really interested in magic where he was raised, so this was new for him. He played it off, not showing it. He lifted his hand and a small orb of arcane energy surged from it. "Oh, not much, general conjuration magic, I focus on Earth-elemental magic, but I do know other spells.", he said, a smirk on his face. He liked using magic, but he had never needed to. Usually either his fists or his wit got him out of trouble.

"Well." She said as she thought. "I'm a priestess so I can heal stuff and set up barriers and I'm a summoner so I can summon any monster or animal I want." She said as she wave her hand, a white rabbit appeared. Sakira looked up at the girl. "What do you mean which side?"

"Like if your with the blood-sucking government or on the rebel's side," Kara realized the irony in that sentence seeing as she was half vampire.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:02 pm
"Why should I tell you?" She asked suspiciously. Sakira had a bad feeling about this girl. "She could or might be dangerous." Sakira thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:15 pm
SweetHugz
"Why should I tell you?" She asked suspiciously. Sakira had a bad feeling about this girl. "She could or might be dangerous." Sakira thought.

"I was just wondering," she shrugged. "And I'm not dangerous if that's what you're wondering about. I'm against the tyrants."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:18 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

"I was just wondering," she shrugged. "And I'm not dangerous if that's what you're wondering about. I'm against the tyrants."
"What did you do, read my mind of something?" She asked, a bit shocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:21 pm
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

"What did you do, read my mind of something?" She asked, a bit shocked.

"Yeah," Kara nodded, her eyes wide as though it was obvious.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:26 pm
"Oh great.. Now I can't keep my privates thoughts to myself now.." She muttered. "I'm going back to the Inn. Ronin is probably hungry, I better go buy some food." She said walking in the direction of the Inn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:27 pm
Ronin sat in bed, thinking about his home back in the past, as well as thinking about his friends and family, and his princess, whom he sought to serve to no end. "Ayaika-hime...." His thoughts returned to where he is now. "Hmm....maybe Sakira-chan went out to get food I guess...."  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:29 pm
Sakira knocked on the door to her room. Her hands were full of bags of food, she couldn't open the door. "Ronin." She said. "Can you open the door? My hands are full."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:30 pm
SweetHugz
"Oh great.. Now I can't keep my privates thoughts to myself now.." She muttered. "I'm going back to the Inn. Ronin is probably hungry, I better go buy some food." She said walking in the direction of the Inn.

"I don't necessarily have to read it, only when you let it sit wide open... I'll see you later then I guess."  

amore_mia_bella

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:35 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira knocked on the door to her room. Her hands were full of bags of food, she couldn't open the door. "Ronin." She said. "Can you open the door? My hands are full."
He heard the knocking and immediately went for the door opening it. "Here lemme help you with that" he carried not some, but everything she carried and placed them on the table. "I'm glad to see you, Sakira-chan" he smiled at her  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff