Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:51 pm
Kumi nodded and climbed into the vehicle after him and strapped herself in and started the engine and hit the gas, driving off into the distance, as hey drove Kumi sighed."So...where should we go now?"she asked him quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:59 pm
Noltic smiled... and looked about he said "Take the next left and then go all the way top the edge of town..... we'll stay at my place"

Noltic knew this would surprise kumi but hell... bein a drifter really raked in the dough so he boutght a flat a month or two ago.  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:02 pm
"Noltic watch out for those damn Vampyres around your place, they're looking for you, try the mansion two miles into the forest, there are more humans, the mansion is named Chateaus le' Krsnk" Tao said as he landed on the truck  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:09 pm
"Kay wait... vampired have seen my flat before i have?... That just isnt fair man."

Noltic thought to himself he wanted to go back to the flat he figured he could take a few vampires... and day was coming.

He wasnt sure if he should leave Kumi though... he looked at her and willed her to read his thoughts.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:11 pm
Kumi looked at Noltic for a scond and then turned and kept her eyss on the road."Im not leaving..."she said plainly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:18 pm
"Fine... i geuss we'll go to Tao's place.... but i want a room for myself tao..."

Noltic said this as he looked back and gave him the guy wink... the wink kumi niether nitced nor would have unsderstood. it was a sacred thing and he hoped Tao got it.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:20 pm
Kumi continued driving, but didnt go as fast as before and yawned a bit sleepily but stayed awake no matter what. She soon spotted the place and pointed."There?"she asked just to make sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:23 pm
"Looks like a mansion to me...."

Noltic looked and saw the huge building rising up ahead of them and thought to himself... man i thought i was pretty rich itd take all my money to buy this place.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Kumi blinked watching it get bigger and biggerand the when they got there. she stopped the car and turned off the engine. She stuck her head out the window and blinked."Holy cow, this place is enormou..."she said blinking."Biggest I've ever seen...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:32 pm
"apparently I've owned it for 200 years" Tao said smiling "there are over 1000 rooms above ground, most of the humans live in the underground, where the vampire's can't get in, but there are way more rooms down there, Noltic are you sure you don't want to share a room with Kumi?"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:39 pm
Kumi's eyes widened a what Tao said and blushed deeply and she turned and glared at him."Dont ask such stupid questions!!"she shreiked in timidness and embarrassemnt at the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:41 pm
"what i was just asking" Tao smiled, his fangs showing "I have some blood, it's actually manufactured fake human blood, made in case of vampire who refuse to drink blood"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 pm
Kumi glared and crossed her arms shaking her head."I refuse to drink blood...real or manufactured...."she said plainly, looking Tao right in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:49 pm
"if it doesn't hurt anyone or anything, what does it matter the vampire will never take over if you have a clean conscience" Tao said as he flew to the door and opened it.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:27 pm
Noltic... with the most calm and collected posture he could reached over and pushed tao out of the truck.... His momentary happiness at the situation actually casued him to fall....

Noltic opened his door and strolled over to tao grabbed his hand and helped him up.....

While he did so he whispered in tao's ear "That is exactly what i intended.... i thought you got the wink you shameless suavelacking fool"

Of course Noltic meant none of this he knew his freind had been joking and he knew that he was joking when he said this,... then with a smile he stepped away and began to walk inside....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff