Reply Roleplaying
Safe House((Open!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:34 pm
"Yup," Alexis replied to Andrew. She watched as Sakira ran out. "I'll be right back," she followed her out and caught her by the arm. "Sakira, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:13 pm
Sakira smiled weakly. "Yes, I'm fine. Just not hungry." She said as she fought back a tear.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:29 pm
A tissue flew into Alexis' hand and she gave it to Sakira. She guided her over to the staircase and sat her down. "Now tell me what's really bothering you," she could tell something was wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:37 pm
"Remember when I told you my parents were killed by hunters?" She asked in a sad voice. "Well, we used to sit around the table together and laugh and talk about how our day was. Well now I just missed them alot." Sakira said, covering her hands in her face as she burst into tears.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 pm
Alexis put her arms around her and gave her a friendly, comforting hug. After a few minutes, she said, "What happened to your parents was horrible. But I don't think they'd want you to be stuck on that memory all they time. They'd want you to be happy and to be with your friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:54 pm
Sakira felt comforted by the hug. "Thanks Alexis." She said cheering up a bit. "But I don't want to show my face right now." Sakira said hoping Alexis would understand.
[[G2g bye!]]

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 pm
"Alright," Alexis smiled. "Do you want me to save you some dinner for later?"
((ok bye!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 pm
"Yeah, thanks Alexis, your a good friend." Sakira said as she started walking up the stairs.
[[Woot! I manage to get back on! 4laugh ]]

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:35 pm
Alexis smiled and walked back into the dining room. "Be sure to save some for Sakira," she told the others as she sat down next to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:08 am
((no one's posted in a while....))  

amore_mia_bella

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:41 am
Kumi blinked at Alexis and smiled faintly and closed her eyes nodding in resonse. She lookd at the food ad sighed seeing how much there was and she bit her lip remembering the last time she actually had food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:38 pm
((leaving 2morrow be back saturday))  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:52 pm
[[Yeah no one posted in a while xD]]
Sakira ran up to her room and cried silently to herself. "Crying usually makes me feel better." She thought. "Mind as well cry it all out now. Mom, Dad, I'll always miss you." Sakira lied on her bed, with tears streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:31 pm
"I'm heading up to bed you guys," Alexis said after she helped clean up after dinner. "Good night," she called down the stairs before walking back to her bedroom. After she closed the door, she took off her shirt and pants, pulled on a pair of spandex shorts, and climbed in bed wearing only the shorts and her light orange bra. She quickly settled into a peacful sleep.  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:37 am
((come on people don't let this rp die!!))

Alexis awoke at promptly 5:30 in the morning. She pulled on a tank top and some tennis shoes, grabbed her iPod, then went downstairs and outside to go on her daily five mile run. She turned on her music and put it in her ears, then began running down the path that led from the mansion and out around the lake.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff