Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:45 pm
Lissianna then decided to join in singing the soprano part with the two. It help the time pass quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 pm
Damien stopped abruptly. He peered behind a crumbling house...and saw the shelter. He swallowed his sadness at seeing his burt house and knowing his family was probably dead in thier beds right there in the house and turned into the yard. "We're here." he said once he'd found his voice.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Lissianna glanced at the house. The sad sight brought a strong memory on her of when she was younger and in Russia. She shook the memory off and looked at the shelter. "Alright," she began walking around the area to check for anyone who might pose as an enemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:30 pm
He trudged back to towards the shelter. It was really sturdy, concrete and steel built into a hill. He pulled a key from his poket and slid it into the door's lock. He turned it twice and the door clicked open. He struggled to push open the heavy door but managed then squezed inside. 'Help yourself." he called to the others  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:37 pm
As soon as they reached their destination. He stopped singing and walked inside, kicking the door open as he did. His eyes looked from left to right as he started to look for something to eat. "So...where's the food?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:38 pm
Lissianna stood back as the others walked into the shelter. She walked in after them but sat down and sharpened her sword and daggers.  

amore_mia_bella

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:38 pm
Damien eyed Raven warily. "In the cubbords over there." he said pointing to a wall lined with wooden cubbords. He glanced over to the girl who was sharpening her weaponry. He suppressed a shudder and went over to the cubbords himself to get a bag of chips or something. "Oh and theres a refridgerated cabin over there." he added, motioning behind himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:32 pm
"How did you get all this? I'm suprised any food survived out here..." RAven said as he walked to the cupboard to get a bag of beef jerky. "It's actuallly impressive."  

Daigo Himazaki

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:59 pm
Damien sighed and readied himself to tell the story. "Well. a few years before there was even talk of war my father was convinced the world was going to come to an end very soon. No one believed him and they all tried to stop him but he built this shelter. He equipped it with everthing you could possibly need. it's like a mini super house." he sighed once more. "but it drained ALL our money so my mom left us. We were left with a supposedly useless saftey house and no money .... but then the war came." damien paused..." so now they're all dead but i'm alive .. thanks to my 'crazy' father."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:06 am
"в конце, шальные одни всегда правы,((In the end, the crazy ones are always right,))" Lissianna said to herself.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:57 am
"Wait a second?" Darren said a little confused, "If your Dad built this to survive the apocolypse, shouldnt that mean he's alive?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:34 am
Damien shook his head sadly, "he went out one day, i don't even remember why, and he never came back ..."  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:28 pm
"Oh" Darren replied sheepishly, "Sorry I brought it up, that was quite tactless"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Damien shrugged a shoulder listlessly. "Its whatever ..." he said queitly. He ripped open the bag of chips he had in his hands and ate a few.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Lissianna listened quietly. She felt the pain that Damien tried to hide.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff