Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:41 am
Tala looked cooly at the wolf that was obviously pack leader "I have come to.. join you. I am a lonely wanderer and I have been looking for a new pack after my last one was slaughtered. After watching you savage those people I thought you'd be.. appropriate for my needs" She gave a wolfish smile and carried on walking with the rest of the pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Jared pressed his ear up against the door. "I thought I did..." he shook his head. "They're gone now."
He turned to the Suzu. "I think it was that werewolf from earlier. She's convinced I'm a traitor."
He turned to the Captain. "I'm sorry about that. About the training...what do I have to do, and when does it begin?"

"I approve of your morals, but I cannot decide alone. My husband, Drew, is the alpha male. I need to run it by him. Come with me." Sandy said, then picked up the pace to catch up with her husband.
"Drew, this young wolf wants to join our pack. What do you think?"
Drew looked skeptically at the new addition. "I do, but first she has to prove her place in the pack. I never turn anyone down, but the stronger wolves always get the higher position. Go out into the heart of the city. Hunt alone. The more prey you bring back, the higher rank you will get."  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:36 pm
Suzu snorted impatiently. "I don't like that werewolf. I never trusted her in the first place." She said touching her swords gently. "She just tried to attack me about an hour ago now.""Well.. it depends." Richard said rubbing his chin. "What weapons are you good with?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Violet watched as a pack of werewolves ran from the party. She saw a girl walked up to another werewolf who seem to be the leader, and she asked to join the pack. "I should do the same too." She thought. "Afterall I need a family when I'm a werewolf." Violet came out the bushes and walked up to the leader. "May I join your pack too?"  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:23 pm
Jared cocked his head. "I used to fence. I could probably use a sabre."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:27 pm
((whoops, forgot to post about Drew...)
Drew regarded the two wolves. "Okay. I already told you what to do..." he said, nodding to Tala. "So go. You," he said, eyeing Violet, "Your assignment will have to wait till next month. However, you are welcome in our pack. Stick with us, and I promise you'll be safe."
Drew looked up at the moon. According to its position in the sky, it was approximately one thirty. They had five more hours before the moon set.
"I'm still hungry," Sandy grumbled to him, so only he could hear.
Drew nodded and turned to the pack. "Who is still hungry?" He howled.
A resounding cheer.
"Let's go, then."  

Conbryo

jacobbill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:28 pm
Necro thought to himsellf. Watching the rain pour outside the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm
((My dad wants on. D smile )  

jacobbill

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm
"Okay, pack," Drew said. "We are passing through a neighborhood, full of people. We can't possibly break into every house, but there's an insane asylum about five blocks away. Hunters are known to live in this area, so keep hidden." Drew winced away from the raindrops that were starting to pour down on his head. "Hunters are as nocturnal as we are. They might be watching out their window."
The pack silently padded off, sticking to remote alleyways. His wife's light color was beginning to make him nervous. She didn't blend in with the darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:59 pm
He didn't stop and wait for the hunter to respond he lunged at him, intentionally missed and flew over the edge of the roof. He landed softly on his feet and ran toward what he percepted as howls. When they stopped they still sounded faint. He ran into an alley and jumped up walls to get to a roof and from there he ran in the direction of the howls. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop he howled loud still running.  

bign15

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 pm
Drew froze. He heard howling. Listening intently, he realized he recognized the howl. Damn! he thought. Mako, if you give our position away...
"Is that Mako?" Sandy murmured. Drew nodded solemnly. Members were free to either stick with the pack or hunt on their own. Mako was obviously looking for them, and their scent trail was probably so distinguished, he would soon catch up. Drew could only pray that he would stop howling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:16 pm
He paused on one roof and smelled the air. Sure enough they were ahead. Not far ahead. Damn I wish I had done that sooner. He continued jumping from roof to roof until he got close enough he could smell them without stopping. He stopped again. The smell had disappeared. Which meant the only way from here was down. He jumped over the ledge of the roof and landed on the asphalt then looked to both ends of the street. No one either direction. He walked down the street slowly, listening for any sign of the pack. Drew where are you?  

bign15

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:21 pm
Drew saw Mako jump down from the roof. He checked the street, and was horrified to see a light on in a downstairs room facing Mako. Then, his heart leaped up in his throat: it was a sinister looking hunter.
Stay hidden! He cried silently. If the hunter saw Mako...
((Getting off for the night. Sorry if I'm being anticlimactic...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 pm
Mako had missed the light and when the loud *CRACK* was heard he knew his mistake. He jumped at the crack and luckily wasn't caught in any vital spots. The bullet clipped the back of his back leg. He landed on the leg and yelped loudly. He ran as best he could toward the woods at the end of the street. Babying his hind leg. A second gunshot was heard and this one clipped Mako's ear, thanks to him ducking his head. He yelped again and ran through the trees as one last gunshot was heard and a branch a couple inches from his heart splintered sending a large chunk colliding into his spinal column. He hid behind a tree and moved through shadows, moving to another tree leaning up against it keeping his leg off the ground. ((OK goodnight))  

bign15

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:00 am
"Follow him!" Drew cried to his pack. The pack knew enough to keep quiet as they broke cover and thundered down the street. He heard several loud gunshots, and a few times a wolf of his would cry out in pain. However, they made it to the trees relatively unharmed. After a quick head count, they resumed their search for Mako. They found him leaning up against a tree with his eyes closed.
"Mako?" Drew whispered, and gently prodded the wolf in the side with his paw.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff