Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:29 pm
Sakira ran after the egg but the egg kept on going faster until it stopped right near a river. Another inch and the egg will fall over. "Please don't move." She whispered as she walk slowly to her precious egg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 pm
[[Umm...you weren't supposed to post until I accepted you, but that's fine. You're literate and stuff like that. So you're accepted! XD Just delete your profile post once I put it on the list.]]  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

MagmaT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Kisuke turned and looked at her. "My name Kisuke" He says turning and walking away. "It would be best if you forgot it." He says laughing continuing to walk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:36 pm
"Why's that?" Jami didn't care for his attitude, but she was too curious. Instead, she sounded polite.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

MagmaT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:54 pm
Kisuke kept walking not responding to her question. He quickly finds a gaint tree and jumps into it. Perching himself on a branch.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:44 am
horsesnsoccer17
[[Umm...you weren't supposed to post until I accepted you, but that's fine. You're literate and stuff like that. So you're accepted! XD Just delete your profile post once I put it on the list.]]
((Oh oops! Sorry about that whee ))  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:50 am
Sakira stopped right in front of her egg, but something else caught her attention. There was a girl standing a few feet away from her. The girl was dripping wet. "Looks like I can make a friend after all." She thought bending down to pick up her precious egg.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:52 am
Sakira look across the river and saw someone but wasn't sure. "I guess I hang around here for a while." She said sitting down next to the river playing with her bird Yuffa.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:57 am
Aya got up and stretched. He had fallen asleep without realizing it. He looked around, but it seemed that the two girls had left. Sighing, he headed out of the cave to find them. "Where could they have gone...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:05 am
"Let's explore this place Yuffa." She said happily. "I'm sure it'll be fun."
"Okay." Yuffa said nodding happily. Sakira put a white egg with black markings on the ground. A magic circle appear and the hatched into a huge white bird. "Let's go." She said hopping onto her pet and they flew off in the air.  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:40 am
Sakira spotted a big cave. Big enough for her bird to squeeze through. "Let's land down there." She said pointing to the cave. The bird landed down and return to its regular egg form. Sakira place the egg in her pocket. "Lets go in Yuffa." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:47 am
Sakira and Yuffa ventured in together. "It's kinda dark in here." Yuffa said quietly. "Should I summon her?" She asked back still not sure what's in the dark.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:09 am
Aya spun around to see what had just landed behind him. "Hello...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:19 pm
Jami got angry that he walked off, but remembered Aya. She looked towards the place where the girl was before, but when Jami didn't see her, she dressed quickly before running back towards the cave. Along the way, a few animals dropped fruits and food in her path. She scooped them up easily, biting into an apple as she ran. Once she reached the cave, she tossed the apples and berries onto her bed, and settled near the fire to dry. "Morning, Aya." She didn't yet notice the girl there.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas