Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:49 pm
Kaisa had been in shock, she'd just been about to talk to that girl and then there was what.. a monster? She'd not reacted fast enough to do anything... she felt bad about that. She got onto the window ledge and turned into her favorite form, the pheonix, and easily flew down to land where the fight had been held. Turning back into human form after landing, she looked at Rina walking off and the other guy here, she was slightly confused as to what to do. "Uhm, wait up!" Kaisa called to Rina, walking after her and glancing back at Daisuke and hoping he was really alright, the scene there confused her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:51 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
"How about we walk around and check out everything together" he said stearing at her Sapphire blueish emerald green eyes.." Wow you have beautiful eyes" looking at them with his browish green eyes..

"Ummmm thank you and sure i dont see why not also you have very beautiful eyes too"She said while blushing

"Let go" he said grabing his guns. He opend the door. then he grabed her hand and entwined there fingers as they stood out in the hallway " where to first" he asked her

"ummmmmm i dont know why dont you pick"Deserei commented

"Deserei do u mind that we are holding hand expecaily that are fingers are entwined and let walk this way and lets go where ever the halls lead us" Leon said

"No i dont mind and ok" Deserei said sweetly  

Edina Elric

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:51 pm
Rina turned around ."Hey." She said to Kaisa. "We have to watche him." She said pointing to Daisuke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:54 pm
"Alright," Kaisa said turning to Daisuke and looking at him with some curiousity. This was already definatly not like being in a normal school, she looked at Rina, "By the way, I didn't introduce myself... I'm Kaisa Izuru," she felt a little odd introducing herself at this point in time.  

kloudgirl

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:55 pm
the intercom came on "attention all students no one i allowed to go outside for the remainder of the day there has been a mishap with a local creature but it has been resolved but due to the likelyness of it happening again all student must stay inside and only staff may go out but only for patrol that is all  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:01 pm
"I'm Rina." She said with a smile then she herd the intercom "Aww that sucks"  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 pm
i walk back down to daisuke, rina and kaisa "Now daisuke stand" daisuke stands looking down "if you wanna prove yourself fight me" daisuke looked at me with a sinister smile and still the look of no one home and charges at me with a sword but i block with mine and starts slashing at me fiercely but i keep blocking the attacks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm
"Well, there are still things to check out inside, looks like we have to head in when that guy comes back." Kaisa said, looking at the school building, the next place on her list to check out where the computer labs.

((I'mma be away for a bit, my character will just tag along with you guys, ok? ))  

kloudgirl

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
"How about we walk around and check out everything together" he said stearing at her Sapphire blueish emerald green eyes.." Wow you have beautiful eyes" looking at them with his browish green eyes..

"Ummmm thank you and sure i dont see why not also you have very beautiful eyes too"She said while blushing

"Let go" he said grabing his guns. He opend the door. then he grabed her hand and entwined there fingers as they stood out in the hallway " where to first" he asked her

"Deserei do u mind that we are holding hand expecaily that are fingers are entwined and let walk this way and lets go where ever the halls lead us" Leon said

"darn thats sucks we can't go outside oh well we can walk around the buliding" He said then he kissed her again. they walked down the hall and towards the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:07 pm
((ok.)) Rina didn't want to go inside she wanted to watch them fight. "We can stay here and watch them fight." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:08 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"darn thats sucks we can't go outside oh well we can walk around the buliding" He said then he kissed her again. they walked down the hall and towards the stairs.

"alright then" Deserei said with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((ok.)) Rina didn't want to go inside she wanted to watch them fight. "We can stay here and watch them fight." She said
when daisuke stopped slashing i stood there "see you couldn't even land a decent hit to make me flinch now go inside calm the ******** down and concentrate on the work at hand" i yell at him looking at him angrily Daisuke dropped it and walked into the school i watch him  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Rina's ears folded down when he started yelling Hes scary when hes mad. She thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:17 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"alright then" Deserei said with a smile

As they walked down the stairs and it still raining he held her close and wonder if she was scaried " Hey by any chance are you scaried of storms or stuff like?"he asked her putting his arm aroun her holding her close to him  

KG8584

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:17 pm
after daisuke went inside i turn to you two "listen don't let him do this again i am placing his care in your hands when i am not around and if you must use your powers" i look at rina "i think he likes you heh he normally doesn't respond to people asking him to stop" i unfold my wings and take off towards the woods  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff