Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:16 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin resurfaced and heard Collie's remark then laughed. "Aww...Kitty cat scared of a little water?" he said sticking his tounge out back at her. Then turned to Lovie. "Sure dude..." he said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:21 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie glared at Justin "You think i'm scared of water? Suck on this dork" she said sticking her tongue out at him while laughing. She jumped into the water and began madly splashing him.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:23 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled. "Its on" he swam to Collie. " Collie. can you get your hot a** into the water so we can play chicken??"

~*Cassy*~

Cassy swam to Justin and got on his shoulders ready to play. She rested her hands on Justins head as they waited for collie.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:30 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed "Silly, i'm allready in the water!" she said as she climbed upon his shoulders, wobbling a bit as she steadied herself and held onto his head.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin dodged Collie's splashes and got Cassy onto his shoulders. "This is like..The coolest day ever!" he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:34 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and held onto Collie feet.

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smirked. " Come on Justin lets show them how its done" She smiled thinking this was fun too.

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:36 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed "And just think. This is only the first day!" she said laughing as she waited for them to start. She leaned over a bit and looked down at Lovie "Random fact: Did you know you smell good?" she asked laughing a bit as she straightened back up.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:42 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled and nodded. "This is also the best excuse for being under your waist Cassy.." he joked.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:43 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled."Yesh I do know that" He said laughing and stepping forward so that collie and Cassy were close enough to fight.

~*Cassy *~

Cassy blushed and rolled her eyes. " Perv." she said smiling. "But I love it" she said and pushed Collie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:45 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie wobbled a bit, but held her balance. She leaned over and pushed Cassy as hard as she could without hurting her. "Its oooonnnn now" she said sticking her tongue out at her.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:47 pm
~*Cassy *~

Cassy blushed and rolled her eyes. " Perv." she said smiling. "But I love it" she said and pushed Collie hard with one hand while the other pokes her hard in the side.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:49 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin looked at Lovie and chuckled. "Lets hope some tops get ripped off eh buddy.." he joked.

iK3RO

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie began giggling madly as she lost her balance and fell forward, knocking Cassy off with her. "Hehe, a tie i'd say" she said after resurfacing.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:58 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy blushed. She had fallen off of Justin's shoulders and down into the water with Collie. Then from the force of the water her bikini top fell off and sunk to the bottom of the lake. She resurfaced her arms crosed over her chest. She was blushing.

^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled. " Hell yeah" cept for the fact he had seen his sis naked a billion times. when they were young to the fact their home has one bathroom that their mother hogs and they have to change in front of each other in the same room.  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie burst out laughing as she quickly swam to the the edge of the lake and grabbed the towel she had brought down. "Here take this i'll go and find your top" she said as she took a deep breath and swam down. Thankfully, she had a huge lung capascity and she could hold her breath for longer periods of time.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces