Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 am
"Never met a chobit before.." Tai said looking her over once. "I'm a half-demon, it kinda sucks sometimes though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:01 pm
"I'm just a regular human, I'm just kinetic." Alexas said.. "Just what can an alchemist do?"

"I am a Chobit as well. Chobits are a very uncommon type of persocoms," Freya said.

Chi nodded. "Chi and Freya are only Chobits ever made."

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:04 pm
"Interesting." Tai wasn't paying attention to where she was going and almost ran into a door. "Gah, stupid doors..." She side stepped and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:06 pm
"They use knowledge of science to break down the very bonds of elements and reconstruct them to something else." Edward explained simply.  

Miriana Palefire

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:09 pm
Alexas nodded. "I see. Are you braggy enpugh to demonstrate?"

Chi smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:51 pm
"What?! OF COURSE I AM!!!" Edward barked, clapping his hands together and slapping them on the ground, slowly bringing his hand up, lightning crackled around his hands and a spear started to rise from the tiles. "Under the school there's a lot of iron deposits for some reason, what I did was moved them together and used alchemy to form it into a spear and pull it up through the ground...now to fix the hole." He clapped his hands again and put them on the ground, and the hole was repaired.

((DAMN DEMANDING DOGS!!! CURSE YOU!!! *actually loves dogs just doesn't like anyone to see it*))  

Miriana Palefire

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:55 pm
((Palefire, that bit about Ed's braggyness made me laugh.))
Alexas was in awe. "Now, care to see what I can do?" She said, rather braggy in her own self.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:56 pm
"That's so cool.." Tai said, poking the spear to make sure it was real. "Can anyone do that?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:09 pm
"Wow~!" Rebecca was amazed. Sure she seens weird stuff when she was with her "darling", but was still amazing. "I guess I'm the only normal one...kinda..." she thought....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:29 pm
"Does anyone know if it's a full moon tonight?" Tai asked, hoping it wasn't. She didn't want it to be, she'd be locked up in her dorm for a while.  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:36 pm
"There was a blue moon awhile back...but no...No full moon tonight." Rebecca explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:43 pm
Tai sighed, "Thank god. Oh hey, Rebecca. Do you know who our other roomate is?" She asked, "I still haven't met them."  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:54 pm
"Oh! Aya is his name! I seen him somewhere else...but I'm not sure..." Answered Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:58 pm
"It's a guy? Really?" Tai tilted her head slightly. "Well, this'll be interesting." She grinned. She was sharing a dorm with another girl and a guy, she was in for it now.  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:50 pm
Johny had his feet up on a table,listening to the happening conversations.This was interesting enough to hear.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff