Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:54 pm
kyashii tilted her head to the side, and one of her ears bent down in confusion. "why are you here?" she asked quietly, taking the small girls hand in her own.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:58 pm
"W-well, m-my p-parents d-didn't care about m-me, s-so they s-sold me h-here." Sarah said. She hoped that she was nice more than anything. It seemed that she was going to buy her.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:07 pm
[[I would RP with you but my slave RPC just has been brought lol and my master RPC just brought a slave home sweatdrop But i could make one more character ninja Afterall 3 is the max]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:08 pm
kyashii's eyes narowed, and her tail twiched angrily. "hold on a second, im gonna get you out of here" she told the little girl, and gave her hand a sceze before she walked over to the slave master. 'how much for the little girl in the back?" she asked, both her ears lay flat against her head.
the master looked past kyashii to the little girl, "four thousand" he said
"are you crazy, shes half starved, and she young, youu konw as well as i do that she isn't gonna het sold, how about 1,000?" she said glaring at the master.
"no way, she is still my slave... but i'll cut you a deal, you give me a thousand, and come talk to me in my office, and we may have a deal..." the master said, and touched kyashii's arm.
a growl escaped her lips and she grabed his hand, twisting it back wards, and hearing the bone crack. "dont touch me..." she hissed. kyashii knocked him on his back, and stood on his chest. "for that im gonna take her, and your gonna lay here on the floor crying about your wrist, understood?" she said, her eyes where just slits, and her tail was jerking around. kyashii got off him, and too khis key ring, opening the small girls cage, "here take my hand" kyashii said softly, holding out her hand.

notsofluffy

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:09 pm
((im gonig to bed, night!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:12 pm
((Good idea SweetHugz! But since she's gone, I can't do anything either crying . And bye notsofluffy!))
Sarah took her hand with some hesitation and stepped out of her cage. 'Maybe this won't be so bad...' Sarah thought.

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:23 pm
((Gtg. Bye pplz!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 am
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"Follow me." Sapphire said, walking out of the place. She headed to her house looking back every now and then to see if he was following her.

Namen fellowed the woman closely and would always look aruond just in case. Then Namen says," What is your name?"

((Sorry about the long wait! I was out somewhere...))
"Sapphire. And I believe it said on your cage that you were, Namen?" Sapphire asked as they arrived at the house. 'I wonder if he's ever been bought...' She thought as she waited for him to reply.

((its ok))

Namen keeps following close behind and then says," Yes my name is Namen." Namen looked at the house they were heading to and Namen thought to himself Thats a big house there.  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:59 am
SweetHugz
[[I would RP with you but my slave RPC just has been brought lol and my master RPC just brought a slave home sweatdrop But i could make one more character ninja Afterall 3 is the max]]

if you make another slave cariture, i can grab it on the way out from the market !  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:04 am
Marc lead Maria to the front door. It wasn't a giant door. It was a regular sized door. Although Marc had quite a bit of money, he didn't have much to show for it. He didn't like flaunting his money, so he kept it away. He opened it, and it lead into his living room. There was a television that hardly ever got any use, a sofa, a loveseat, and a chair. There was a long hallway in front of them. There was also a stair case. "Your room and my room are up there." He said as they went past it. "These are their rooms." He said. "The animals." He opened the first door. Two cats came scooting out. One was all black with a whit stripe down it's back. The other was a light orange with darker orange stripes. "This is, Bella and Scooty." He said. The cats rubbed against their legs, happily purring. There were still four doors to go.  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:27 am
Maria smiled and immediately bent down and pet the cats, a tingling sensation stirring in her chest, wanting to join the cats. After a few moments of petting the cats and cooing over them, she stood up again, eager to see what's behind the next door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:33 am
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"Follow me." Sapphire said, walking out of the place. She headed to her house looking back every now and then to see if he was following her.

Namen fellowed the woman closely and would always look aruond just in case. Then Namen says," What is your name?"

((Sorry about the long wait! I was out somewhere...))
"Sapphire. And I believe it said on your cage that you were, Namen?" Sapphire asked as they arrived at the house. 'I wonder if he's ever been bought...' She thought as she waited for him to reply.

((its ok))

Namen keeps following close behind and then says," Yes my name is Namen." Namen looked at the house they were heading to and Namen thought to himself Thats a big house there.

"Follow me." Sapphire said as she walked inside the house. She sat down on a seat, guesturing to the other seat for him to sit down also.  

Ashley Amnesia

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:35 am
Leon, did feel better. The hot water felt good on his aching ribs and his bruised neck. He sighed and finished quickly. He got dressed. The clothes felt good as well. He left the bathroom and stood in the hallway for a moment, wondering where to go next. He went left and came out into what seemed a living room. He stood for a while, just taking everything in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:52 am
Marc opened two doors. They were right next to each other. Out of the first door came a monkey. He jumped up onto Marc's head and pulled happily at his ear. Marc laughed. "This is Jack. And...." He waited. Then a little goat hopped into veiw. It baaed happily. It was a baby. It was gray with a black spot right over it's left eye. "Ah. And that's Monica." Jack hopped off of Marc's head and sat on Monica's back. Marc knelt next to the goat and scratched under her chin. "Don't worry about her. She gets around fine." He said. What he was refering to was Monica's absence of a front leg, on the right. Monica baaed again as Marc got up. She hopped over to Maria. Jack suddenly climbed up onto maria's head as he had done to Marc and played with her hair.  

LeonFisky

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:40 am
((*Is waiting for someone to post so I can post*))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff