Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manic Poll House

Back to Guilds

A Manic House of Polls! 

Tags: Poll, Whore, Spam, Friends, Amazing 

Reply The Recycle Bin
MPH's Member Bios! Come Add Yours! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Bios!
yay!
100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

Endless~Love

5,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:04 pm
Name - Bree Spikes
Nickname - Bubbles
Age - 15 in March!
Hobbies - sports, athletics, being a beach bunny!
Home - Sunny California!
Love - people who make me laugh, like to have a good time, and sneak
into places with "No Trespassing" signs, or "punishable By Law" signs!
Hate - people who are stuck up and have cold hearts
Status - STRAIGHT! I like guys not girls! No offense to lesbians!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:15 am
domokun domokun domokun twisted rofl xd  

~yamazaru_of_the_snow~

i-am-nett

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:54 am
i'm just alden. i like pie, and videogames, and also, sometimes people. bands i like: primus, mindless self indulgence, dead kennedys, and sometimes beck. i don't usually like the subject of religion and the controvercies surrounding it, however all you need to know is that i could be described as secular apathist. my main doctrine of belief is that evrything could be taken a lot less seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:27 am
I'm Sarah
I'm 17
I was just invited here
And..uh..I like dolls and video games and stuff.  

cloudyquiet

carasel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:01 pm
OK hope you are ready cause I am bring honest lol

Name: Carasel (Marie for Real)
Nicknames: Mom, Ree, Cara
Age--I think I am the most oldest so far....I am 38
I am female ..(of course..if people call me MOM)

Why I am with Gaia.... I have one of my 4 children here at the site and initially came here to check it out for her. I guess I just got hooked rolleyes

I have a total of 4 children. I am told I am the cool mom cause I like video games and puter stuff.

I have a website: One Stressed out cat That I just opened for free role play forums...I am trying to keep that PG-13 as well wink Nothing compared to Gaia though! In fact I have a link to Gaia on it!

If you see me around say hi! Or if you need help with something on Gaia, I might be able to help. If not, I will let you know but I try real hard to help.

Enough for me!
C'ya!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:24 pm
carasel
OK hope you are ready cause I am bring honest lol

Name: Carasel (Marie for Real)
Nicknames: Mom, Ree, Cara
Age--I think I am the most oldest so far....I am 38
I am female ..(of course..if people call me MOM)

Why I am with Gaia.... I have one of my 4 children here at the site and initially came here to check it out for her. I guess I just got hooked rolleyes

I have a total of 4 children. I am told I am the cool mom cause I like video games and puter stuff.

I have a website: One Stressed out cat That I just opened for free role play forums...I am trying to keep that PG-13 as well wink Nothing compared to Gaia though! In fact I have a link to Gaia on it!

If you see me around say hi! Or if you need help with something on Gaia, I might be able to help. If not, I will let you know but I try real hard to help.

Enough for me!
C'ya!
nobody holds it against you it is addicting.  

im a faq plz raep my face

Sakura Saito

O.G. Codger

8,175 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:47 pm
Name:Sakura Saito

Favorite Anime:Naruto

Favorite Manga:Magister Magi Negima!

Interests biggrin rawing, Anime, Manga, Video Games, Catgirls, Yuri, Instant Ramen, and of course Bri-chan heart

Dislikes:Bishomen, Yaoi, Liver, Fake Ninja's, Slow Computers, Not enough Yuri in the world, Sesshoumaru Fangirls, and so much more

Favorite Kind of Pie razz umpkin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:21 pm
Have I posted here yet?
Hm. I don't think so...
rolleyes heart

Name: Firefly (Or Boingz, Pix, or Jumbilya. My real name's Sarah.)
Favorite Band: Blink-182, Bad Religion, The Postal Service. I have a few.
Favorite Song: I absolutely love Rollercoaster, by Blink-182, and Brand New Colony by The Postal Service.
Hobbies: Horseback Riding, Volleyball... eh.
Pet Peeve: The sound that styrofoam makes when it rubs together. And chatspeak.
Random: Rawr.
Fav. Book/Movie: I honestly don't know about either.

Randomeness (However you spell random(e).):
My favorite color is green, usually lime green, hence the font color. I have an annoying little brother, and two older stepbrothers. I'm a vegan, and if you try to argue with me about how dumb it is, I'll kill kick you. Um, yes, that's about it.

She forgot something too. This is Gwom
She keeps saying a cocobo is a chicken in which it is not it's a stupid cocobo.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Granulated Sugar

Granulated Sugar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:47 pm
Stay out of my posts, Zee.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:52 am
Granulated Sugar
and he spelled it wrong...it is Chocobo....anyone who has played a Final Fantasy game and are worth their spit can tell you that...  

Lord_Domo

Ketashia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:55 pm
Lord_Domo
Granulated Sugar
and he spelled it wrong...it is Chocobo....anyone who has played a Final Fantasy game and are worth their spit can tell you that...

If only chocobos really existed... *sigh* crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:10 am
I'm trusis, I'm a 17(18 in 21 days) and girl, I like Bleach, Naruto, Samurai Champloo, Get backers, and trigun, I like reading, video games and the Punisher.
i like penguins and making my own bags. I like gothic stuff I think its pretty. I like rock and I like jrock and jpop, I like Krap and Krock and I am a myspace whore.
I guess thats it.  

Trusis

jallen_4

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:45 pm
Hi Eyeryone! I just joined and wanna throw my name in the ring. I'm Jennifer Allen (such a clever username I came up with huh? razz ) You can call me Jen, Jennifer, jallen whatevr you see fit, so long as it's not Jenny xp I am 23 years old as of December 13th. I live in Indiana, in the circle city. Um, it's really hard to talk about myself. I work at target and am planning on eventually getting back to classes at IUPUI for Elementary Education, I've been having some issues with my transcripts. I love to play on Gaia and Neopets, although Gaia has been taking up a lot of my time. I just asked one person to desrcibe me and she said "Cute, smart, funny, unimpeachably loyal.... great sense of humor, though a bit on the twisted side" twisted I like twisted, it makes life fun twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:37 pm
Name: Yukina (real name Danielle)
Favorite Band: Pierrot at the moment
Favorite Song: I like too many
Hobbies: drawing, sleeping, video games, TV, music, computer, reading,anime,manga,ect...
Pet Peeve: people that are rude just because they don't agree with something

Fav. Book: Shizuko's Daughter

Animes/mangas: Fruits Basket,FMA,YYH,Gravitation,Petshop of Horrors,X,Kare Kano,Spirited Away,Grave of the Fireflies,Kiki Delivery Service,Naruto,ect...  

icemaidenyukina

The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces