Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:06 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yesh I did whee

I don't really use my Myspace all that much either. It's mainly just to stay in touch with my friends in the US, like to see pictures of them and know what they've been up to and stuff. Because with time differences, we're never on AIM at the same time and most of them never check their email. So Myspace is the easiest way to stay in touch...

I'll get Facebook if you really want me to. But I'll only have you as my friend on it xp redface

Ohh, I see.
I'm pretty much anti-MySpace. <3 xD

I really want you too. redface
Unless you really don't want to. xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:37 am
Okay well I'll probably make it on Wednesday then. Because right now I'm going to go watch LOST and then it'll be bed time. And tomorrow I have school until 5pm, so I don't have time to do much after school besides homework and some Gaia xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:26 pm
i did a bio on Ry-Ry....and a letter 2 P!ATD but i didnt really send it cuz it was for writing and it sucked lol i got a c- on it but i got a b+ on the bio xd but that was last year andnow we have 2 do and autobiography thingie and im writing how P!ATD is like my idol and stuff biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:41 am
That's cool... I've never used Panic! as the subject of a school project xp We usually don't get to choose what we write about or do a project about...

Off topic; I finally got my pictures developed and finished my Paris collage!
It matches the London and Washington DC ones...

User Image

So now my walls are like this: walk in the room & on the left: cartoon version of me in Paris, framed painting of horses running in a field, Washington collage. Then I have a small angled wall that's filled with pictures of me and my friends. Then on the next wall: London collage, my mirror, Paris collage, Fall Out Boy poster. Under the Paris collage and FOB poster, but above my desk: a small Pete Wentz poster and some pictures from Decaydance Fest. My right wall is entirely window... and then the last wall: A poster of tiger cubs/ Justin Timberlake. They're both in the same frame, and sometimes I have the tigers out and sometimes JT. Although it's been the tigers for like.. over a year xp Under that, my two Panic! posters. Then a hawaiian flower necklace, then a drawing of my avatar and a painting of my avatar above that. Then a poster my friend and I drew for art class about non-smoking (it's divided in two, the left shows and old lady smoking and using one of those walker thingies and the right shows a pretty woman in a bikini, but with gray hair. At the top it says "Both are 60 years old, but..." and then above the old lady it says "smoker" and above the one in the bikini it says "non-smoker")
Then there's my wardrobe. One side has a poster advertising Baselius, a play I was in last year. The front has a Pink Spiders poster, a poster advertising Warped Tour, a whole bunch of small postcard type things involving music/bands, a Pink Spiders sticker, a Snakes On A Plane: the Album sticker, my Warped Tour ticket, Decaydance Ticket, 2006 and 2007 Pukkelpop ticket, and entrance bracelets from a few parties. There's nothing on the last side surprised It's practically the only part of my room that hasn't been covered up xp And then finally, on my door there's a Flatcat poster.

Flatcat is a Belgian band, by the way. And oh my god that turned out long xp I know probably none of you care what's on my walls so I don't even know why I wrote that xp

(Feel free to not read my above rambling!)

Polyphonic Twilight

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:02 am
Well,

In My Music Class, We Have to do a project on our favourite band/artist.

And Of Course im doing Panic! xDD

Andd We Had to write about someone in french for a homework piece;

I Did Ryan ;D

Though Hardly anyone in my class knows who Panic! at the disco are..

They all listen to Rap, Hip-Hop, R'n'B and that suff..

And Poly, OMG! Your bedroom walls sound so cool >.<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:26 am
Thanks whee

I hate my wall paper, so I like that I have to stuff to hang up 3nodding heart

Polyphonic Twilight

Plum Cyanide

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:42 pm
Wow that is the coolest art project I've ever laid eyes on. Maybe because it's a Brendonpalooza....is that a word? Oh well whatever it's totally genuis. If I were the teacher I'd so hand out an A ~ heart Kyoko heart ~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:14 am
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
fo sho...lol
at my school
theres three people
theres me and im the only one whos completely n love with them
then theres anna who loves to dance along with me and agree theyre hot
then theres adam who will never admit it to anyone else cept me razz

My school is like...huge. So it's hard to tell how many people actually like them. Most of the skaters [the guys I hang out with] don't like them because they think Panic! is a "p***y rock band." Since when was the accordion, the cello, and chimes rock?! stare Everyone says that I'll grow out of them because they "all grew out of bands like FOB and MCR, so I will too." I don't even like FOB and MCR that much. I actually hate MCR. But Panic! are my boys. I don't think I will ever grow out of them. Just because I listen to Panic! it doesnt mean that I can't listen to hardcore bands like ACDC and Rush. You know? Goooshhh. I hate it how they think like that.

Aw, that's mean. I get made fun of a lot for my Panic! obsession, but that's okay. All my friends love Panic!, they just don't want to admit it. But we all agree that they need some new material now, because even now A Fever... is getting a little old. D;

WORK FASTER, DAMMIT!
yea i feel your pain. i get made fun of a lot for my other obbsession 30 Seconds To Mars, but i learned to ignore because it's my choice and i love my choices. Rock on Rock  

PanicChic2005

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:35 am
Cool Paris thingy, Poly. heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:27 am
CityScene
Thanks.

And oh crap I forgot to make a facebook xp
Sorry! I'll do it.. eventually xp

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:04 pm
That looks really cool.Sadly I have never been able to do those kinds of projects.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:45 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Thanks.

And oh crap I forgot to make a facebook xp
Sorry! I'll do it.. eventually xp

Oh, don't worry about it, doll face. xD

Anthony made oneee. <3 I'm so excited about it. =D heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:11 pm
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
And PrimeRib, woah your Panic! poster is just woah and ah-mazing! whee heart
I mean wow... I'm lost for words.

(Just wondering... but could you give me the links to the individual pictures of the guys?
Like the one where Ryan's hair is sticking up. And then the ones of Jon, Spencer, and Brendon?)

Thanks. ^^

They are from the January issue of Rolling Stone Magazine.

You're very welcome. :3

Cool.
I love those pictures. (And the cover pic too.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:13 pm
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh
It would be so awesome to visit those cities, you're so lucky! mrgreen

Agreed~!
POLY IS A LUCKY DUCK. scream heart

Yes, Poly is very, very lucky.
Psssh... talk2hand

cat 1ady

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:16 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh
It would be so awesome to visit those cities, you're so lucky! mrgreen
Thanks.
Yeah, my school organizes a bunch of "city trips" where we go places for about four days. It's expensive, but a lot cheaper than if you were to go and have to pay for a hotel and the full price for all the museums and stuff like that... And it's even more fun since a bunch of your friends are with you xp

PrimeRib: I didn't know there was a special word for flower arrangement. Oh unless you mean bouquets xp

Hmm I don't know if I have a temper..... I just get frustrated! xp domokun Haha.

No problem! ;D

I think that's really awesome.
My school well, let's just say the funds aren't capable of such things.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff