Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Different World Academy (many characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:33 am
"For school. I"m thinking about taking kendo thought. To improve my sword skills." Ichigo said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:23 am
"I see, I see. Swordmanship? I don't much about it actually, but I do know a thing or two about dodging." It is quite a necessary skill to know. For me anyway. he thought to himself.  

Scary_Moonlight

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:00 pm
"I havent thought of it i might take a cooking class if they have one"Chii said thinking about it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:27 pm
Ichigo sensed a hollow. "Uhhh..." Ichiog through the mod soul in and was off. Kon stood there his vision drifted directly down from Chi's head. "Hello Chi." He said diving to hug her.

"Darn it Kon is already being perverted." Ichigo said running off to find a hollow.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:46 pm
"Huh oh Hi Ichigo"Chii said not noticing it was kon "Wat is with that look on your face"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:47 pm
He hugged her tightly. " Chi!"  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:48 pm
"Huh!!!"Chii said and blushed "why are u hugging me Ichigo???"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:55 pm
He smiled a perverted smile.

Ichigo reached the hollow. "Wow your a big one." He turned around and ran. THe Hollow tore through the school chasing him. He passed Chi Kon and the new guy. And turned around. "I haven't gone bankai for a while so... BANKAI!" He yelled sticking Zangetsu out in front of him. A burst of energy circulated around him. 'Tensa Zangetsu' He sliced the hollow's head in half in a split second.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:25 pm
"Wats with the perverted smile and are you Ok Ichigo?!?!?!"Chii said to Ichigo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:54 pm
Ichigo tapped her on the shoulder. "Uh Chi that's Kon."
He went back into his body. "Uh well ummm... Chi I need to explain something to you."  

Atacis_Grave

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:40 pm
Ayame watched as the boy, Chi had called him Ichigo, somehow left his body, leaving someone else in its place. He had felt something cold, not cold enough to cause him trouble and Ichigo had gotten a rather strange look on his face. That had been replaced with a rather perverted look within seconds. This other boy was different, call it animal senses, but he just knew this was someone else. Was this a multiple personality? Or something different? He was no stranger to things that shouldn't happen, hell he was a prime example of one."What just happened exactly? You changed? That wasn't you just now, was it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:08 pm
"You noticed. Oh well not a big deal. "Ichigo said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 am
"Oh ok so wat do u need to talk to me about!!!!!"Chii said to Ichigo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:21 pm
"Remembber what I told you and Sakura about. WEll that thing I use to leave. Is more of an alternate personality." Ichigo said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:26 pm
"Yea i remember about that!!! So the person in your body is someone else is that wat you were saying!!!!No wonder why you had a perveted smile cuz i know you wouldnt do that!!!!Chii said  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff