Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Sakura laughs. "Well then take a walk with me?" she said as she held out her hand to him. "Any news on sasuke?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:43 pm
Naruto looked at her hand and bit his lip a bit, "Uh sure.." He gently placed his hand in hers. "Um no I haven't..we lost track of him again.." He sighed and looked up at the sky again.  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:45 pm
Sakura smiles and holds his hand tightly. "Its okay. We'll get him back someday i just know it. Then i can beat the s**t out of him for leaving." makes a fist in her free hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:49 pm
Naruto blushed very softly, "Yeah I know you would do that Sakura" He smiled and started to walk. "Where should we go?"  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:52 pm
Yushai ran ahead and went in his house leaving the door open. He didn't care anymore. The only thing he cared for was Akemi and now he was going to leave her behind. He wrote a small note and laid it on the bed. It read. " Good bye for now. -Yushai" He was on the roof his new black cloak on. The red clouds seemed to match the sunset. He was waiting for Akemi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Sakura shrugs. "How about the lake. its always really pretty this time of day/night." [what time is it?]  

DranineStone

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:56 pm
(Let's make it sunset)

Naruto nodded and smiled, "That sounds great." He started to walk towards the lake while gently hold her hand.

Akemi sighed and walked over to his house. She walked into his house and looked around, "Eh? Where is that boy?" Slowly she went towards his room and looked in his bed room. She noticed the note on his bed and read it. "What?" She was rather confused, Akemi really wanted to tell her that the member she saw before was Itachi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:00 pm
"I saw her go in so I might as well go to her." Yushai said walking back down the stairs. He saw Akemi. " Hello." Yushai said calmly the black cloak would have made him almost invisible if it weren't for the red clounds and his blonde hair.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:02 pm
Akemi quickly turned around, her eyes got wide. "Yushai-kun.." She was speechless. "But..how.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:03 pm
Sakura smiles as they made it to the lake and she sat on the dock. "Hm sunset. Its so peaceful here, don't you think Naruto." [g2g nights]  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:04 pm
" Its not that I'm betraying Konoha its that I've never really been part of it." Yushai said moving closer to her. He was less that three foot away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:13 pm
Naruto smiled while nodding, "Yes it is" A slight blush appeared on his face.

Akemi blinked and watched him, "And you think I do? Why..why is all I want to know. Why?" Her voice sounded scratchy.

Deidara landed on the roof of Yushai's house. He got off the pigeon he created to get there. After dusting his sleeves off he looked around. "Where is he? Hmm.." He walked over to the edge of roof and looked at the ground. It was hard to notice he was there because he blended in so well.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:24 am
" Because my loyalties lie with them Akemi. meybe we'll meet again one day." Yushai walked right in front of her and hugged her before knocking her out quickly with a blow to the neck. " Good night Akemi and remember I still want you to live on. Good bye." A small tear streaked dopwn his face he wiped it off and went outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 am
Akemi fell on the ground and landed on her back. A small tear ran down her cheek and she just laid there like a doll.

Deidara saw Yushai walking out of his house, "Yeah, it's about time you came out of there..what took you so long? You know it's not nice to make people wait.."  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:55 am
Sakura smiled as she sat on the edge of the dock looking at the glowing sky. She kicked her feet lightly as they just barely touched the water. "So, how have things been for you? What was it like to be away from everyone, Naruto?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff