Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Does Anyone Here Actually Classify Themselfs Emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

------------------</3
  x_X
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:06 pm
DaisukeOrDark
My walmart hasnt sold a PS3 in a month. But Wii's cant stay on the shelves.
Fo' real dawg, the local stores keep having to put signs up when the Wii's back in stock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:08 pm
Mainly because they're awesome.
But then again.
The developers havent had a chance to tweak the controls.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Mainly because they're awesome.
But then again.
The developers havent had a chance to tweak the controls.

Yeah but... Mii's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll try.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask, what d'you think of Transformers? I've yet to see it.

And Ftw?! Isel got his hair cut?! D:

You better, last time you broke my heart leaving without a word of goodbye. crying

As for transformers, it doesn't come out till the 27th here, which sucks, but I here good things, though I've forbidden talk about the content in the guild, no one... NO ONE is to spoil it for me.

And I know I know, a lot has happened, like, I shaved my head.

Aw. I'm so sorry. I'l make sure to kiss and hug ya next time, love.

Haha, I'm going to go watch it this friday. blaugh

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're being serious, I want pictures, NOW D:<

You better do... because next time I'll get another sci-fi fan to talk too unless I get a proper farewell.

Damn you... ahhh well I'm seeing it opening day here, no excuses, no exceptions I will beat someone to death if I have too.

And of course I haven't, I would never do that to my glorious locks, infact that picture in my sig (where I look so dark and broody) is one of my more recent ones. But here's another one to tickle your fancy, I've been told its the best looking pic of me yet:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll keep that in mind.

Won't that be hilarious. BBC news, man killed in line for the recently released Transformers movie. It'll be the new PS3 incident.

Oh my. You look like my fantasy version of Severus Snape. o.o Which is weird since I absolutely despise JK Rowling's writing.

So long as we're clear baby. wink

And the funniest thing about the PS3 incident... they never even sold out of the damn things.

Lol, is that a good thing, or a bad thing? Either way... IN YOUR FACE ALLAN RICKMAN! (though I respect him as a professional actor)

Crystal. 4laugh

And I agree with Daisuke. Wii's still got good business here. The PS3's are just sitting there gathering dust. It's just so funny how twisted life is.

It's a good thing, indefinately. Lol. You just reminded me of that family guy episode where the Peter and Louis become nudists for a day and are playing Yahtzee and Peter thrusts his p***s in Meg's face screaming, "In your face, In YOUR face!". ;D

Placeo

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:11 pm
I have like a million Miis on my friends Wii.
Its fun.
And the internet is awesome.
Not to mention the fact I can play old games on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:15 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're being serious, I want pictures, NOW D:<

You better do... because next time I'll get another sci-fi fan to talk too unless I get a proper farewell.

Damn you... ahhh well I'm seeing it opening day here, no excuses, no exceptions I will beat someone to death if I have too.

And of course I haven't, I would never do that to my glorious locks, infact that picture in my sig (where I look so dark and broody) is one of my more recent ones. But here's another one to tickle your fancy, I've been told its the best looking pic of me yet:

I'll keep that in mind.

Won't that be hilarious. BBC news, man killed in line for the recently released Transformers movie. It'll be the new PS3 incident.

Oh my. You look like my fantasy version of Severus Snape. o.o Which is weird since I absolutely despise JK Rowling's writing.

And the funniest thing about the PS3 incident... they never even sold out of the damn things.

Lol, is that a good thing, or a bad thing? Either way... IN YOUR FACE ALLAN RICKMAN! (though I respect him as a professional actor)

Crystal. 4laugh

And I agree with Daisuke. Wii's still got good business here. The PS3's are just sitting there gathering dust. It's just so funny how twisted life is.

It's a good thing, indefinately. Lol. You just reminded me of that family guy episode where the Peter and Louis become nudists for a day and are playing Yahtzee and Peter thrusts his p***s in Meg's face screaming, "In your face, In YOUR face!". ;D

Awesome, now I can unpack your things. blaugh

Yep, the Wii is pwning PS3 especially now MGS4 has been confirmed as coming to the 360 and PC. And as cool as the series is, I'm not paying $500 to play Final Fantasy.

Sweet, I'll see you for extra potions then . whee
Haha, so wrong yet so strangely amusing at the same time... oh family guy how you amuse us.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:25 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll keep that in mind.

Crystal. 4laugh

Yep, the Wii is pwning PS3 especially now MGS4 has been confirmed as coming to the 360 and PC. And as cool as the series is, I'm not paying $500 to play Final Fantasy.

Haha, so wrong yet so strangely amusing at the same time... oh family guy how you amuse us.

I didn't know you had my stuff. You know, I have been missing some underwear. eek

Oh, god. I feel exactly the same way.

Oh baby. I'm getting hot just thinking about it. You know, slaving away at a boiling cauldron seems like pure agony. ;D

And yes, since the beginning of summer I've been rewatching all the episodes. I feel my brain cells dying. :]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:29 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll keep that in mind.

Crystal. 4laugh

I didn't know you had my stuff. You know, I have been missing some underwear. eek

Oh baby. I'm getting hot just thinking about it. You know, slaving away at a boiling cauldron seems like pure agony. ;D

And yes, since the beginning of summer I've been rewatching all the episodes. I feel my brain cells dying. :]

Yeah you might find a rampant rabbit deluxe in with your stuff, if you do, its mine...

Plus the whole money thing and everything.

Oh chicken, pour that hot white juice inside and lets see if it gives you pleasure or pain.

Ahhh its not like watching Simpsons, now that will kill your brain cells.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:33 pm
rellik, i thought you were growing a man beard  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soy tambien, hablar espanol, un poco.

Apparently you speak more than i do. ^_^
I'm also working on italian, which makes it molto difficile.
CAIO
are you sure that sentence was correct ash?
me too, to speak spanish, a little...... XD

It's ciao, btw.

"Tambien hable un poco de espanol"
is that any better? i don't know any native spanish speakers, so i'm having trouble getting the hang of what sounds right.  

e x m o t i o n a l

Placeo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:44 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll keep that in mind.

Crystal. 4laugh

Yeah you might find a rampant rabbit deluxe in with your stuff, if you do, its mine...

Oh chicken, pour that hot white juice inside and lets see if it gives you pleasure or pain.

You know, you just killed an innocent part of my dirty self. I actually didn't know what that was and I googled it. I got an image of Lindsay Lohan's face, some bunny, and a said vibrators. Thanks. D:

I have nothing to top that 'cept maybe that hot white juice is spilling out the sides and starting to look mighty lickable right about now. Oh!

Yes, very true. Excited about the new Simpsons movie?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:32 pm
Noes... Rellik-san... my brain!!! Oh Gods, i can't take the innuendo... *kablam* owww...  

e x m o t i o n a l

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:02 am
exmotional
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soy tambien, hablar espanol, un poco.

Apparently you speak more than i do. ^_^
I'm also working on italian, which makes it molto difficile.
CAIO
are you sure that sentence was correct ash?
me too, to speak spanish, a little...... XD

It's ciao, btw.

"Tambien hable un poco de espanol"
is that any better? i don't know any native spanish speakers, so i'm having trouble getting the hang of what sounds right.
you jsut said i spoke spanish too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:47 am
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

Crystal. 4laugh

You know, you just killed an innocent part of my dirty self. I actually didn't know what that was and I googled it. I got an image of Lindsay Lohan's face, some bunny, and a said vibrators. Thanks. D:

I have nothing to top that 'cept maybe that hot white juice is spilling out the sides and starting to look mighty lickable right about now. Oh!

Wow... I thought it was common knowledge, ahh well I'll rub that part better if you want.

In which case I'll see you in my office and spank you with my wand for making a mess.

Nah, I can tolerate the moralistic stuff in 23minute segments, but for a whole hour and half? I don't know I just don't think it can live up to the hype.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:46 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

Crystal. 4laugh

Wow... I thought it was common knowledge, ahh well I'll rub that part better if you want.

In which case I'll see you in my office and spank you with my wand for making a mess.

Nah, I can tolerate the moralistic stuff in 23minute segments, but for a whole hour and half? I don't know I just don't think it can live up to the hype.

I'm not too familiar with the sex toys department, I'm sorry to say.

I am way too tired to come up with innuendo's right now. ******** it. Gods, just shove that wand up my a**, my wet dream of a Sevy.

Good point. However, I thought Aqua Teen Hunger Force did alright with all it's racist junk, voodoo Lincoln, and general randomness. I'm sure the Simpsons will pull off something awesome.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games