Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:44 pm
Gonzu the Immaculate
Good to have you aboard! Now then, we just need maybe two more meat-shields comrades and a DM.

Fine, by me. Just shoot a PM when you ready.
Im still new to the adventuring part of this guild so, sry ahead of time if I mess something up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:24 am
Eh? dont worry about it! As long as you dont do something like setting us all on fire, there's not much to mess up with. Just eat, loot, kick, and be merry!

Oh and sorry for a litttle absience, I got allitle sick.

So it's:

Gonzu (leading)
Bigfoot
Ronin
Me

Sounds like we have enough...

Want to stick to my little dungeon idea below =3?  

random mistakes

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:14 am
Well welcome back...
Umm... I'm cool with whatever, how about letting the team leader decide?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:15 pm
While I can't promise that the dungeon would go exactly according to that long narrative of yours, I've been wanting to do a dungeon in the desert with an evil mummy. pirate  

Grand_Commander13

Gonzu the Immaculate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:29 pm
Stupendous, then Evil mummy it is. Come my meat-shields Comrades!! To the desert!

((Polk refuses to join this quest. I think she's miffed that I didn't want to join the siege event. She made such a wonderful meat-shield companion in the Lich's manor dungeon.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 am
Gonzu the Immaculate
Stupendous, then Evil mummy it is. Come my meat-shields Comrades!! To the desert!

((Polk refuses to join this quest. I think she's miffed that I didn't want to join the siege event. She made such a wonderful meat-shield companion in the Lich's manor dungeon.))

(I'm gussing its going to be under the Dungeon threads sub-forum. What is it going to be called?)  

Bigfoot9000

random mistakes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 pm
Did GC get a PM? Or are we still waiting, or should I send a PM?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 pm
Your thread will be going up later tonight. I just need to sort out a few details, mentally.  

Grand_Commander13

Grand_Commander13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:27 pm
I need one member to join The Pyramid of Curses in Bigfoot's place, since he'll be gone for two weeks without any reliable access.

Anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:32 pm
((I guess i'll help. But ninja, you owe me some extra loot.))

I'll join up in Bigfoots place for the pyramid dungeon GC.  

Polkana

Grand_Commander13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:54 pm
Alright, I'll edit your stats into my initial post. Just make your first post and indicate what items you're bringing, and post in the combat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:22 pm
I'd like to join/start a party, but would preferably not be leader since I'm new and such.  

White Eulalie

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:30 am
I'd be happy to lead a party, even though I'm new, but I'd also be happy to join one if someone else really wants to lead it who has more experience than myself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:52 pm
((So just as a recap I'm looking for a group with X_Simply-Perfect_X who would like to be party leader but doesnt have to be.))  

White Eulalie

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 pm
I'll join but since Im still kind of getting the hang of things I would prefer not to lead but will if I am needed to.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff