Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:04 am
Luella took calm steady breaths in order to get her real life heart rate down. She inhaled and exhaled once more, before she deemed that she had returned to her senses. ”That other guy is probably right he just feel asleep at the control. I shouldn’t over react like this, there is no nee to and it doesn’t change a thing.” Hotaru’s message flashed on the screen giving Luella a sense of renewed comfort.

Flash mail to Hotaru
Me and Ansel are at Theta, Lingering Aching Love. I think Ansel feel asleep at the controls, his character is nonresponsive. Although it would make me feel a lot better if you hurried.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:33 am
Flashmail to Luella
He fell ASLEEP!? He was just asleep like right before he logged in I'm sure! I'll be there in a sec...are you guys okay, did something happen?

Hotaru ran to the chaos gate and gated to the area. Spotting Luella and Ansel in the distance. "Heeeey!" She began running towards them. Finally arriving.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 pm
(Off Topic: I forgot to check the RP and post again. xD)

"Oh right, Dol Dona." Reminisce remembered. As if to hide her mistake she quickly made her way over towards the Dome doors and walked inside of the huge building. Heading over towards the Chaos Gate, she turned around and wated for the other members of the party to follow up after her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:42 pm
Gideon and Daichi both ran into the Dome and selected to gate to Dol Dona. "If she wants to race, we can race biggrin " Gideon said as they waited near the Chaos Gate.  

Zieg_Tonanami

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:35 pm
Entering the command at the Chaos Gate, Remi soon warped off to the other town. As the warp finished up with, she opened her eyes to see a lush, green landscape full of plant life. She soon turned around and watched as her two companions come in after her. "You guys ready?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:18 pm
A solemn wind blew as Hotaru came closer; the realization that Ansel might not have just fallen asleep gripped and shook her with fear. The calm façade that she had just assembled had just shattered and Luella was struggling to put a thought together; she pushed hands though her hair in a vain effort to keep herself from panicking, ”Well this guy tried to pk us, then Ansel used this funky item or skill, something and when I was finally able to turn around she was not responsive. “ Luella stood and tried to hold herself in a more respectable manor; mustering up whatever sanity she had Luella looked Hotaru dead in the eye,, “Hotaru do you know was happened?”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Hotaru kneeled down beside Ansel. "Some guys tried to PK you guys?" She slightly shook Ansel. "Well he's no good laying like this.." She pushed him so he was laying on his back. "This hasn't happened before. I should probably go get my mom to drive me over to his house..I better make sure he's alive. I live really close by to him so it won't take very long."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:42 pm
A twinge of doubt burned with in Luella, ”What do you expect me to do while you check on him….”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:35 am
"Um...you can stay here or go back to town or something. It doesn't really matter. Well I'll be back. I'll be here until I get back. See ya." The person controlling Hotaru unwillingly took off the headset and placed it on her desk. She disappeared in the darkness of the hallway outside her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:10 am
"As ready as we'll ever be." Daichi said as he started walking around aimlessly.

"Can I get some items?" Gideon asked as she looked blankly at them.  

Zieg_Tonanami

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:43 pm
[Raven really needs to do something… Like the 8 phases hasn’t done anything. D;]

A dejected feeling swarmed Luella’s heart and almost brought a tear to her real life eye; the notion of uselessness gnawed at her inflated pride and hurled her in to a shallow depression. She milled the grass beneath her with her pointed toe. The earth was now completely visible where the once wind dancing grass was, with nothing better to do she kicked it and watched the debris get whisked by the wind. ”It’s no good to stay here, I should go try to find that guy… maybe he saw something. “ Rather efficiently she retrieved a return feather out of her inventory and used it. Arriving at the platform she warped to Dol Donna.

She slowly headed down the steps eyes sharply peeled for the cat like PK. Her mood was unfocused despite her purpose, and in her flummox she stumbled and crashed into many. The worst of her collisions was by the bike shop when she tripped over her own feet and face planted into somebody else’s back, knocking the both of them down. Her eyes stayed cast down as she remained on her butt, ” I’m really so sorry…” and with little more than a grunt the boar-ish heavy blade departed. Angry with her failing self she slapped a hand to her forehead, why can’t I focus? I need to focus… I need to find what’s- his- face her contemplations where cut abruptly when she felt another’s digits persistently tapping her on her shoulder. She gave a glance behind her; God had answered her unsent prayers, it was Ekon.

Ekon didn’t think he had Luella’s full attention so at this point his “tapping” of Luella Shoulder had escalated to stabbing, ”Hey You, what’s your problem? I didn’t PK you so why so morose?”

Luella jumped to her feet and swatted away his hand, ”Hey you... what’s-your-face! Did you see anything when Ansel collapsed? His friend, irl, said there is no way he could possibly be asleep! What do you think happened?”

Ekon took a step back as his respect for Luella dwindled even more,Good god, she’s a little far gone as far as sanity goes.Ekon took a deep breath for the dissertation he was about to give,”First off I have a name its Ekon, now use it. Secondly don’t go nuts over just one person’s words or opinions, and third I didn’t see anything, is there anything else you what me to do to help?”

Luella seemed taken aback by Ekon’s corrapation and willingness to help, ”I don’t really know what to tell you, Hotaru is going to check on him right now. Why are you being so …. ”

”Helpful?” Ekon chuckled at his ability to read Luella so easily, ”Well first off I can’t help but feel somewhat responsible for what has happened. I may be a so called ‘crazy heartless pk’ but it’s a stress reliever not everybody has the chance to live the poster life you know, you should try it. For know just take my member address.” With the upmost seriousness Ekon turned and stated to Luella, ”You better flash mail me when you get more information from this Hotaru. You got it?”

Shocked Luella gave a shy smile to no audience, ”Thanks… Ekon I understand. Well I'm going to go now,” and with a light heart distracted from the real problems ahead, Luella made her way to the chaos gate, to wait for Hotaru.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:44 pm
( I'm planning on doing something with it soon. Just no one has like requested to be an Epitaph user, only in other roleplays. D: )

The real life Hotaru arrived at Ansel's house, it was dark and cold. Her mom was waiting outside. The door was left open since he lived in a neighborhood where only elderly people lived. "Ansel...?" She crept around to his room, opening the old, flaking wooden door. "Ansel.." Seeing a dark figure lying on the floor, she approached him. Kneeling down, she shook his shoulder, he was lying on his stomach. She pushed him over like she did in the game. "Uh..the lights.." The only source of light was from his computer, still logged into The World. The lights turned on after getting up. Hotaru looked around in horror. "What the hell..? Blood?" His walls and furniture were covered in blood, she looked up at the ceiling and it read in huge letters, "... Luella ... Morganna ..." Ignoring the fact that he could be dead, she hopped into his computer chair and checked his computer, nothing seemed wrong. Going back to Ansel, she checked his heartbeat. "He's...alive.." She let out a sigh of relief, and pulled out her cell phone from her back pocket, and called the emergency room. "Dammit Ansel..what did you do..?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:43 am
[I was really tempted to ask if Ekon could be one but I don’t know what phases are taken and which ones aren’t.]

In her boredom and displeasure Luella traced the ground with her finger; diligently she gave notice to every divot in the ground with a calm movement of her digit. The semblance of happiness which Luella had after speaking with Ekon had completely dissipated, ”I wonder what’s taking her so long… Well I shouldn’t talk I don’t know how far Hotaru lives from Ansel… and who am I to judge I feel somewhat responsible; I just kinda stood there while everything happened. Even though, I still don’t know if anything is wrong in the first place.” Luella laughed at herself a bit, I am so annoying even to myself… why am I acting like this…

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 am

( Uh, well one is taken, but I don't know what exact phase. So if you PM me about it I'm sure I'll make an acception, there just needs to be somehow the phase and him are related, like the Sora-Skeith, Haseo/Sora has Skeith. <3 )

While waiting, Hotaru went back into Ansel's computer chair and checked his character. Taking control of Ansel, he gated out, appearing in the dome of Mac Anu. "I should probably tell Luella..." She sent a flashmail to Luella.

Flashmail to Luella
Where are you, I need to explain what happened...come to the area where the incident happened and I'll explain. I'm not actually Ansel, I'm Hotaru..I'm taking control of his character at the moment. Hurry, the ambulance can get to places pretty quick.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:27 pm

[I understand! It would make no sense if a super optimistic person had an avatar like Skieth or Tarvos]
For a brief moment Luella was completely immobilized by fear, even her thoughts where uneven and disorganized; A…a... ambulance?!?... wha..t.. w..hy… h..h..how?!There was no way that could possibly be a good omen. Luella bolted up right and dashed to the gate her speed rivaling the fiercest of winds. She clicked though the word selection screen with eerie precision, and she was off to Θ Lingering Aching Love.

Quick passed strides crushed the grass below, and Luella’s mind didn’t not conjure up one explanation on the way; she was about to receive the truth what taunt or torture herself with situations that may differ from that truth. When “Ansel” was in sight Luella rushed to the PC, and she expelled all her questions on a single breath, ”She does he need an ambulance? Is he okay? What caused this? “

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff