Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:12 pm

It bites. Why couldn't it just be like how Square-Enix releases games. You get like final fantasy first out in the native country and language and eventually the same one with edited in for your country's language and such and such xD But I'm not at a spot where I can speak so eh.

D; I'm torn between a Crusader and Dragon Knight once more!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:40 pm
Ah, if we're getting it too then I don't feel that bad about it. XD The map "Cemetery Full Of Ghosts" seems like a pretty good map for leveling my Cleric character down the line.  

Defiled

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:40 am
I leveled to 26 on my warrior doing PQ tonight. XD I'm not really tired, so i might work on her more in a little bit. I think I might got to Target today to pick up some cards so I can get her outfit. lol

Its going to be the white cat suit, the little angel wings, a heart on the cheek, and the broom for her weapon. <3

And I haven't even talked to any of you guys yet! I hope to actually see someone online soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:00 am

So far I haven't played for 2 days xD Been working on my portfolio a bit. Needs to be updated =.=

My warrior is only level 27 >>" Too lazy to train my warrior much cause of the lengthy training x3 But will get to it soon. But again I'm torn between whether to be a Dragon Knight or a Crusader >>" But I'm leaning towards a Dragon Knight more a bit...but still contemplating between Pure Spear or Hybrid.

Edit: Just wanted a quick opinion about my soon-to-be cash shop look x3
User Image

Taiakeita Vick

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:37 am
i think it looks super cute. XD I've never bought a pet, but the monkeys are adorable.

I'm making a Polearm based Spearman of my warrior. I actually may make another character in Mardia at some point also, but no solid plans on what it'll be. I wouldn't really be qualified to suggest much about warriors, though. Never had much experience with them before. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:47 am

After long debating and contemplation I'm gonna stick with my warrior and make it a Crusader xD lolz. Might as well be diverse and have advantages of all class supportive skills =3

Well I've got quite a bit on warriors but not as great as veterans of the game though. I have quite a bit of knowledge all learned from people and guides so I'll help as best as I can if you have any questions.

I wanted to do something else with it but the top just matched perfectly with everything that I couldn't resist using it xD lolz I'ma gonna run around maple in the outfit pretending to sleep. And what makes it more perfect is that the outfit somewhat matches the world of Ludibrium =3 I just love the Lost Time place xD even if there's deadly monters there but I told everyone when I get high level that'll be my home and I'd be there non-stop haha xD

Edit:I'm gonna go on to play for a bit now. Maybe just 2hrs or so then back to work for a bit x3 So need a digi cam soon >>"

Taiakeita Vick

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 am
lol Yeah, its pretty cool. I got lost in there the first time I went looking for Chronos with my Cleric and almost got taken down by Soul Teddies. XDDD I hang out around that area for the Plantoon/Master Chronos and restock in the shop near the warped time area. lol

Buuut~ I'm going to Target in about a half and hour and I'll be picking up the cards to get my outfit situation finished. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:04 pm
wow... thats a lot of ppl...  

icy936

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:22 pm
Ok, I'm back from Target and I have my outfit complete now. XD I really like it. <3

I'll be playing for a couple hours at least if anyone wants to contact me. I'll probably be PQ'ing in Kerning, or leveling on 25-30-ish friendly monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:59 pm

I'm out for dinner and probably gonna do some more work on my portfolio seeing as how I have everything on the floor in a big mess >>" -cough cough-

D; I wish I could just go out and buy a card lolz. Or do that free NX over the internet but nooooo I'm a resident of Canada D':

Taiakeita Vick

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:25 pm
Taiakeita_Vick

I'm out for dinner and probably gonna do some more work on my portfolio seeing as how I have everything on the floor in a big mess >>" -cough cough-

D; I wish I could just go out and buy a card lolz. Or do that free NX over the internet but nooooo I'm a resident of Canada D':

I use PayPal too sometimes, which is also what I use to buy MCs on Gaia. Do they do that in Canada? X3

I'm at level 27 now, but I'm actually just having a hard time keeping enough mesos to keep myself in potions. >_> I've been having horrible luck with PQ prizes, so I think I'm going to just have to try normal leveling. DX  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Taiakeita_Vick
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/taiakeita_vick/Keita.jpg

That is so cute! You should get it whee heart

Your NX outfit sounds cute, too, Defiled! I love the NX spear weapons so much... like the broom and the starry net *g* I also love the pillow, too... *sniff* X'D  

Meigumii

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Meigumii
Taiakeita_Vick

Your NX outfit sounds cute, too, Defiled! I love the NX spear weapons so much... like the broom and the starry net *g* I also love the pillow, too... *sniff* X'D

Heh, thanks. ^^ I'll have to take a screen cap of it when I'm feeling less lazy. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:09 pm
I wonder if I should get the Rose hairstyle (again) for Peachpa. I think she'd look really cute with it, but I also want to fix up Meioku's skills u__u;  

Meigumii

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:13 pm
Meigumii
Taiakeita_Vick

yeah but mages cant use anyof those Dx  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces