Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:59 pm
seeing the two flee jay thought "he must have done his attacks on them already i'll just have to hold this man off untell they can get help" jay looked at the man with the big ball of energy and said to himself quitely "it's now or never do i have any last words...ya i wish i had a better plan then this" jay started to run towords the man and pulled something out of his bag as he got his sai ready for a stab  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:18 pm
AMi ran away.
Hanalisa seen the golden pearl on the ground. she picked it up the golden light surrounded her. "Gold Pearl Voice!" She called transforming. The gold light that surrounded her shined like the sun. The gold light emited around her evben when her transformation was through. "I I am a princess!" She said shocked. The gold light around herwas warm like sun light. She had a mix of all the mermaids in her power. She was considered like the little sister of all the princesses. Since she was so young. She began to sing Legend of the mermaid. She hoped it would just weaken the Dark energy not neccesarily Yuro any more. Her bvoice and power was strong and young her voice strong and pure light and flowed through the air so all the mermaid princesses could hear. "Nanairo no kaze ni fukarete Tooi mitsaki wo mezashiteta" She started.
Ami stopped running when she heard the voice. "Who is that she wondered going back. "A new princess" She aid. "and a young one at that." She began to sing along.
"Yoake mae kikoeta merodi sore wo totemo nasutga shiuta" She sang with Hanalisa.

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:43 pm
Shreane then was confused as her heart sang the song."Sore wa totemo natsukashii uta...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:08 pm
"Higashi no sora he to habataku toritachi
Saa takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi. "

"Nanatsu no umi no rakuen
Arashi no yoru no ato ni wa ai wo tsutaeru tame inochi ga mata umareru"

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:53 am
jay stopped in his tracks not by the darkness but by the light it was too strong for jay to withstand, jay dropped his sai by accident and put his hand over his eyes as he asked himself "what is with this light" jay grabbed his ribbin off his wrist and tied it around his eyes like a blindfold and said "this is better" jay felt around for sai and picked it up and just got ready for an attack because that's all can do when he can't see  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:47 pm
Sachiko stilled, her eyes dropping as she lifted up her microphone.

That voice, Iva thought, closing her eyes. She began to feel a warm light surround her body as she transformed. "Pink Pearl Voice..."

In a flash, she was floating beside Sachiko, microphone to her lips as they began to sing together.

"Nanatsu no kuni no MERODIA
Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo
Watashi wa wasurenai..."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:16 pm
Shreane stood by Iva,Ami,and Sachiko,singing along with them.
"Yukkuri to kumo wa nagarete nijino hateani kieteitta
Hoshitachi wa shinju no you ni
Tsuyoi hikari hanachi hajimeru..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:30 pm
Ami looked at the girl who had started singing first. "Minami no sora kara kikoeru kuchibue
Sou otona ni naru toki ga kiteita

Kiseki wo meguru bouken
Yasashii haha no negai wo mune ni idakinagara daremo ga tabi wo shiteru
Hoshi furu yoru no FANTAJIA
Afureru namida to inori dare ni mo wakaranai
Mirai wo terashiteru " They sang.
+

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:55 pm
"Nanatsu no umi no rakuen
Arashi no yoru no ato ni wa ai wo tsutaerutame inochi ga mata umareru
Nanatsu no kuni no MERODIA
Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo
Watashi wa wasurenai..."

Yuro suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest, in the place where his dark heart beated. Argh... Yuro flinched, loosing his strength. The song was just to powerful, too- Too pure...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 pm
Ami stopped singing looking at the little princess. "Excuse me but who are you?" She asked.
"My name i-is Hanalisa" She said looking up at Ami.

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:32 pm
(I might be moving the roleplay setting to The next morning.That okay with everyone?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:43 pm
((It's okay with me!))  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:24 pm
((Sure thing!! ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:57 pm
((okay guess i'll start it))

The sun started rising over Shreane's home.The sparkling ocean hit against the sand and the birds flew elegantly.

"Agnia?You have my uniform ready?"Shreane called out as she came out of the bathroom...more like a room with a nice cool pool suitable for mermaids.

"It's already in the dresser!"she called.Shreane got ready,wearing a restaurant waitress suit with an apron and came downstairs,with Agnia cooking pancakes on the stove.

"Why are you going back to work?You said we're all paid off..."Shihoka looked at her.

"Not to just make money...I need something to do so no one would get suspicious of us."She then sighed."The week has been hectic...no...mostly chaos to me."

Shreane then opened the door."Agnia take the day off if you like.I know it's been long but you deserve it.Depends on the situation,I'll either be back early or night."

"Shreane...?"But then the door was closed with Shreane on her way to the city to work.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:19 pm
(Are they all at her house including Hanahlisa?)  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff