Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:54 am
Sirius had glared down at James and was just about to argue the point--regardless of James' current state of mind under the medicine when Kathryn spoke up. He stared at her and pushed back a tapestry revealing the portrait of the Fat Lady about ten steps away.

"Is there a point? You didn't even realize we were taking a different route did you?" he asked stepping out from behind the tapestry carefully. He stopped though and looked at Kathryn again.

"Erm...any idea what the password is?" He grinned sheepishly and shifted James a bit carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:02 pm
Severus flashed a thin smile.

"...perhaps. Negotiating with Lucius is not beyond me," the Potions Master replied confidently.

"So why is he moody?" he asked.  

Nika Hesse

Duchessina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:32 pm
"I wouldn't know..." James muttered as he could simply feel the medications working, taking a hold of his head and his mind, as he leaned more against Kathryn and Sirius both. "...Nitwit..." He said softly with a bit of a laugh, it was worth a shot, to try the password anyway... Kathryn would know, she was a Gryffindor right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:27 pm
(( buuu, Kalida's feeling left out XD ))

The sun had all but set when the girl rolled out of her slumber, flame tipped hair falling in tangled dishevalment across her face and chest. She sat up, fumbling automatically for her wand and uttering the spell she'd learned very early in life, her hair springing back from her face and falling in perfect folds down her back and across her shoulders once more. As she stood, she pulled the shoulder of her robes back on properly, glancing to the seemingly abandoned grounds and turned to look at the slumbering castle, eyes trailing towards the decidedly dark Northern tower. She had better get going before she found herself in trouble for breaking cerfew.

Slowly, she made her way back to the castel, meandering slowly towards the northern tower, dark eyes a faded, muddy gray, hair the color of clay in the torchlight as she wonders ever so reluctantly to her tower.  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:31 am
Kathryn laughed slightly as they reached the Fat Lady, even though it was a different route she thought that perhaps it would take longer. Shrugging that thought off she chuckled at Sirius's sheepishness.
"Yeah um... Now what was the password... Let me think" She said, the previous password was Lemur, but it changed in the morning. Laughing as James took a hasty guess she returned her gaze to the patient Fat Lady.
"Password?" the Fat Lady said in a slightly bored tone.
"Er... Mooncalf" She said half-heartedly as The Fat Lady gave a little nod and swung forward to reveal the Portrait Hole.

"I suppose I'd better help you inside" She said turning to James and grabbing him around the waist she helped him into the portrait hole. "Tha's better" SHe said and tossed her satchel bag into the nearest couch and looked at the fireplace where the flame was burning brightly.

"It's too hot for that dammit" She said pointed her wand towards the fire. "Those pills might make you a bit flushed... Best make it a bit cooler" and with that she waved her wand muttering "Aguamenti" (a personal fave) and water quickly diminished the flames.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:36 am
Sirius went forward into the Gryffindor common room and looked around him smiling. The red and gold decorated room held so many memories. He quickly went forward as Kathryn extinguished the flames and helped James get comfortable on a couch.

"There, you stay right there until you feel better, no excuses." He looked around him again and collapsed into a nearby chair, stretching like a cat.

"Wonder if any other Gryffindors will appear at random from the dorms," he mumured looking at the empty fireplace.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:25 am
Looking at Sirius with concern in her eyes.
"You better hope no one comes, what would they think when they see a supposed murderous criminal?" She said raising and eyebrow and collapsing in a squishing arm chair and rubbed her sore eyelids. Looking up at both of them she cocked her head in thought.
"What time is it anyway?" She said kind of drowsily. Looking over into the extinguished flames, her eyebrows furrowed in thought. Grabbing her wand she twirled it in her long fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:37 am
Sirius muttered darkly at Kathryn's words.

"Everybody run, mass murderer on the loose...surprised the portrait opened for me after what I did to her a few years ago..." he grinned at the memory.

"Didn't mean to hurt her or anything, but the old bat wouldn't listen to me..." he shrugged and sighed, the grin disappearing as Kathryn asked the time.

"Well, I suppose it's no later then 4. I mean...that was lunch, haven't had dinner yet. What time did Dumbledore say dinner was at?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:47 pm
Kathryn smiled at the thought of Sirius asking the Fat Lady to move. It must've been scary but she couldn't help but find it strangely amusing. She was full from all the tim-tams and debating whether or not to even bother eating anymore for the rest of the day.

"I reckon dinner is around 6 or 7 o'clock..." She muttered looking up at Sirius. She fidgeted in her squashy chair, nestling down between the stuffing. Then a thought occurred to her.

"You said that you could transform into a dog didn't you?" She questioned with an even broader grin. "Do you think... Could you show... Can I see you, transform? That is if your ok with it or whatever" She whispered excitedly, tring to keep her voice from going to high with excitement.
"I wish I was an animagus... Better than an effing werewolf I suppose.... DOes it hurt transforming? Like a werewolf" Kathryn muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:52 pm
James was really only half into the conversation, but he forced himself to sit up and narrow his eyes at Sirius. "You did nothing wrong Sirius.. I will vouch for you if I have to, in front of the entire Wizengamot if I have to... I will clear your name." He said firmly, as it really was his fault, for Sirius being there in the first place. Or so he thought, as he sighed, and then lay back down. "...I should have spoken up sooner, but no one would have listened anyway..."  

Duchessina

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:03 pm
"James!"

Sirius had turned to argue with James when Kathryn's question stopped him. He glanced at James then at her. He decided to argue with James later, after all, there were still things that needed to be explained, then they argue over whose fault it was. He turned back in his chair to face Kathryn.

"No...it doesn't hurt...it's like...slipping into your favorite pair of Pajamas after awhile. You're just more relaxed, more at ease with things...though, I also spent 12 years huddled in the corner of a cell in Azkaban as a dog, so, I'm a bit biased." The last sentence was spat out and Sirius took a deep shuddering breath before shaking his head.

"Sorry, gotta learn to control myself."

Two seconds later a big black dog was sitting on the chair Sirius had been in. He barked happily, tail thumping against the chair. He then bounded off of it and attacked Kathryn in order to properly sniff her out and slobber all over her face. Then he turned and bounded over to James. He sat next to the couch and whimpered, resting his head on James' chest. He nudged James a bit with his cold nose before whimpering again and staring up at him, tail thumping on the ground.

((Thanks Luny! Been looking for an excuse to have Sirius slobber all over you... wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:48 am
Draco shrugs "Does he need a reason? Honestly I think he's more moody than mother was during her time of the month. Disguesint thing.." he flips his hair back a little. "And it could also be that he slightly.. miss's mother. They may not have always gotten along... If ever. But they did respect each other. He could.. possible..maybe miss her." He knew he did, his mother could yell like a banchy but he always knew she loved him, even if she did show it in odd ways. Or her love could have been her just making sure the blood line was continued, he didn't know but oddly enouph he missed her. He looks up at Snape "She wasn't all bad you know.. not the brightest but not bad. He could miss her." his eyes harden again "but that's no excuse for him to be taking it out on me! He's starting to push me around more than the house elves! Bloody beasts.."  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Duchessina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:09 am
The sudden appearance of Padfoot made him laugh softly as he would sit himself up a bit again and playfully tug at the dog's ears. "Oh there you are boy! I missed you like this you know. And if I wasn't in such bad shape I would show her my animagus form too... but I'm not sure how well someone would take to a stag being in the Gryffindor common room." And his blue eyes glinted with that same mischeif that they always had when he was a student at Hogwarts. "Good boy Pads.. good boy." He said gently, and then affectionately kissed the big black dog right on the wet nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:35 pm
Severus remembered Narcissa well. He knew already half the things Draco told him, but he listened nonetheless. The younger Slytherin before him had grown inwardly as well as outwardly. Though he did not show it, the Potions Master was proud of that.

"Love does strange things to people," he said with a shrug.

"And have you told him you are displeased with the way he is treating you?" Severus asked.  

Nika Hesse

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:24 pm
Padfoot barked happily as James tugged at his ears and spoke to him. His tail thumped as James mentioned becoming a stag in the Gryffindor common room. When James kissed his nose Padfoot returned the favor, licking James' face before letting out another happy bark. He rested his head on James enjoying the attention with his tail thumping against the couch as he grinned like a foolish puppy.

((I love RPing as a dog...it's fun))  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games