Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Panda.Gal
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
cherrycoke1234
i have lots of panic related dreams... but this was the most recent...

i was sitting i my house drawing clocks on my cousin's face (i don't know why), when we heard a loud noise come from the kitchen, so i went in there while my cousin inspected the clocks on her face, and jon was in the kitchen making pancakes wearing a pink apron xd and my cat was standing on his shoulder because they were best friends or something...
so i was talking to him for a while helping him with the pancakes biggrin then we took them in the room where my cousin was, and she was dead, and there was feet sticking out behind the curtain and i looked it was brendon (he'd killed my cousin) he just said '...hey.' and acted as if he didn't notice the corpse on the floor xd
then randomly Ryan and spencer were there too, playing twister, while jon was crying because my cat ate his pancakes xd
then suddenly it was christmas or something... i don't really remember the rest ... eek

all i can say razz retty.Odd.

Yep. Exactly! Pretty. Odd.
But now, I want pancakes gonk

i love pancakes...now im hungry xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:36 pm
I once had a dream that Jon gave me an iPod when i was walking to class. That's pretty random.
And I also had a dream that Jon died once eek it was terrible  

colaXbear

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:53 pm
colaXbear
I once had a dream that Jon gave me an iPod when i was walking to class. That's pretty random.
And I also had a dream that Jon died once eek it was terrible

the ipod thing is pretty cool but the dying thing would be more then terrible i hope that never really happens  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:23 pm
Panda.Gal
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
cherrycoke1234

i was sitting i my house drawing clocks on my cousin's face (i don't know why), when we heard a loud noise come from the kitchen, so i went in there while my cousin inspected the clocks on her face, and jon was in the kitchen making pancakes wearing a pink apron xd and my cat was standing on his shoulder because they were best friends or something...
so i was talking to him for a while helping him with the pancakes biggrin then we took them in the room where my cousin was, and she was dead, and there was feet sticking out behind the curtain and i looked it was brendon (he'd killed my cousin) he just said '...hey.' and acted as if he didn't notice the corpse on the floor xd
then randomly Ryan and spencer were there too, playing twister, while jon was crying because my cat ate his pancakes xd
then suddenly it was christmas or something... i don't really remember the rest ... eek

make sure my stupid cat doesn't steal them 3nodding
... ninja  

Doll Bruises

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:27 pm
i had this pretty.odd dream last night.

so i was suddenly at a mall and panic was performing live.

and i was there with my friend and she took pictures of me in the crowd.

and like..i noticed that no one was holding a camera but us so when the show was over. the boys were packing up and everyone was leaving. my friend took a picture of us in front of the banner. we thought the 1st click didn't work so we tried again. on the 2nd click the boys suddenly jumped us and all fell too the ground and from afar it looked really awkward.

so when they jumped us..the camera slid across the floor the flash went off..so it took a picture of panic on top of me and my friend, really awkward.

so the boys got off us..and apologized, then brendon pulled my arm and hugged me whee , and his arms were around my neck so i was gagging. and i don't know why but i suddenly blurted out "yes..yess..i love u too *gag*" *pats his back* and then they slowly walked away damn i should've asked them for their numbers. My friend picked up the camera which didn't break when it hit the floor and looked at the pics. and i saw brendon looking directly into the camera and making funny faces. and when i turned around to ask brendon something. The boys were gone. =="

then i woke up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Well..this might not be panic related but.
I went to HCT and it was at thise humongous place.. like..extreme.
and paramore was performing on a thing in the sky, then Armor for Sleep played..then Fall Out Boy..and everything..and Panic came out..was talking into the mics saying Hey..Hows it going..and stuff..Then they left..
D; I was like "rip off"
Then i woke up.  

Azulona

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:22 pm
PasDeCheval
Well..this might not be panic related but.
I went to HCT and it was at thise humongous place.. like..extreme.
and paramore was performing on a thing in the sky, then Armor for Sleep played..then Fall Out Boy..and everything..and Panic came out..was talking into the mics saying Hey..Hows it going..and stuff..Then they left..
D; I was like "rip off"
Then i woke up.
Performances by Paramore, Armor For Sleep and Fall Out Boy PLUS an appearance by Panic, and you thought it was a rip off?! surprised

That would be awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:54 pm
If The Academy Is... was there..it would have been heaven.  

Azulona

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Okay. I just had one. And it was sooooooo random. 3nodding
So lately I've been obsessing with Lord of the Rings more. I mean I've always loved the movies and the book. But yeah.
And so in my dream. Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Pete were the hobbits. And Brendon [poor poor Brendon] was Gollum. And I was an elf. sweatdrop I don't have a clue how that happened. And it was so weird. Because Ryan was Frodo, Spencer was Sam and Jon and Pete were Merry and Pippin. And boy Holy crap. Pete has got to be the funniest hobbit I have ever seen. because you know how they barely cussed in the movie? Pete was saying ******** every effing sentence. And then and then, when the wraiths came, Pete was like.
Come on mothereffers, come give me your effing best shot sweatdrop . And then a bass came out of nowhere and he started to rock out. Then Brendon who was Gollum, was with Jon who was either Merry or Pippin and Brendon kept repeating My Precious. And the precious or whatever was a little pint of beer I think. It was something alcoholic. And then there was Ryan. Ryan was in a corner with the ring and he was like all going to the shadow and all. Then Spencer who was Sam came at him and slapped him hard on the face. [Poor Ryan gonk ] And then Aragorn came. Aragorn was well... Aragorn from the movie. And Ryan got cut by a Uruk- Hai. (Where are all these bad thingies coming from?!) and Aragorn made Spencer get the little plant to help him. And the whole time Spencer was mumbling profanities about being a fat little hobbit. (Don't think that Spencer! gonk ) And then when Arwen came. Ryan kept freaking out, saying that she was out to get Ryan's scarf. And Jon was there munching on a piece of Lembas bread (You know what that is right?!) and then he turned into a chibiw with a big smile on his face. And I don't know what I did, but I could hear myself laughing. And Legolas and Gimli came! They were just being...them. And I joined them when it came to the or battling. And I killed more orcs than them! Yippee! whee blaugh (You know the Battle at Minas Tirith --> Gondor?!) And Jon was so adorable. He was very short and he had a sword with him and he fought an orc. And Pete was all shouting on top of the olipaunts dancing like Michael Jackson on top of them. And then it turned to Ryan, Spencer, and Brendon. And Brendon bit Ryan. And then Spencer was all like.
Oh hellz no you did not just do that!
And they all got in a fight. And then my dream ended with Brendon's Beer falling into the fire. And that's when it turned into the Prince of Tennis.
sweatdrop
Wow. I had a weird dream.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:26 am
rofl rofl rofl

You should send that in script-form to Panic, with a note begging them to make it into a movie! It'd be the funniest thing in the world xd

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:41 pm
@miss: that was odd but kinda kool.
@tee: that was very very weird i have never seen any of those movies or read the book but like wow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:04 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
@miss: that was odd but kinda kool.
@tee: that was very very weird i have never seen any of those movies or read the book but like wow

I know! Very!

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AshSkylar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:33 am
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
Panda.Gal
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
cherrycoke1234

i love pancakes...now im hungry xp

Wow! What is the deal with gaian people and their pancakes? Haha, I see that all the time now!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:28 pm
i had a Panic dream last night.It was the first one in like forever. ok well i dont really remember all of the details but this is what i do remember:
so i was in a room and it had the same wall paper as my kitchen so Panic was there playing a song but i couldnt remember what one and Ryan had his Ryhawk but the rest of them look like the do now and so after that me nanny(grandma) had a pillow case and it had a pic of Ryan on it like the black and white one on my profile and so i took it.lol. and after that i think it ended but them all of a sudden i was in a room with Ryan and like we were sitting on chair and couches that looked like the ones from my living room but it was up close so you can only see our faces kinda. them my mom appears in the corrner were theres a space between the chair and the couch and she asked why i only ate the Ryan(cake which had the same pic as the pillow case) and not the Spencer cake which had a pic of him on it. Then Ryan was wearing a bit of eyeliner and we were still sitting down and i asked him why they dont wear makeup anymore and he was about to answer when my nanny told me to get up and get ready for school

Fragile Panic

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:29 pm
at taskashi - LOL tsk tsk bad pete..cussing is bad..but we all do it so he's forgiven. LOL if brendon was gollum..he'd be cute^^ cool  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff