Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:22 pm
That got a light laugh from her, "Yes my birdie, my two thousand dollar bird that kicks my a** in chess and most likely half the world as well." Though with a shrug she went to go dig through the cooler, "And what do you mean disconnected?" That confused her, she didn't think she was, bitchy and negative sure but disconnected from something or anything, not really, okay so she wasn't one to pay attention to the world but so much, that didn't count though, did it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:14 pm
"Do you have any friends?" Methos asked, grabbing his own bottle of water. "Other than your birdie, that is."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:05 am
"Well..." She trailed off, she had been about to say something like 'of course', but then it dawned on her and she sighed, "Okay no, so I'm not friendsy type of person or something, so what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:12 am
Methos thought a moment as he took a long drink of water. He was often critical of MacLeod's need to surround himself with collateral, both mortal and immortal, but the fact was that the Scot's greatest weakness was also his greatest strength. It gave him empathy. It gave him something to live for, to fight for.

But how to pass that on to Phoenix, especially when he himself often advocated travelling light? Hypocrite, he thought. You've been married 68 times, for gods' sake!

"It helps to keep you connected to the rest of the world," he started lamely, then shook his head, running his hand through his dark spikey hair. "Crap! I'm no good at this! Put up your sword -- I'll show you some better blocking moves, all right?  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:03 pm
She snorted on that, a mix of being confused and greatly amused at the same time, it somehow balanced with her well enough though, but with a sigh she capped the water bottle and put it on the ground. "That I can deal with better then friends." She didn't like the world, she didn't under people, she didn't know how to act around them anymore. That was her big fault really, this whole immortal thing messed with her too much, she never recovered from dieing in the first place so she just didn't feel at ease with the world or people.

Learning blocks was much easier though, more preferable to her even so she nodded and did as told with no complaints shockingly enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:08 pm
Methos found her a quick study, and by the end of the day she was making the blocks smoothly and holding her grip even when he brought more force to bear.

"Good," he said as he stepped back finally, pretending to breathe heavier. He was always in better shape than he let on -- the act was second nature by now. "How do you feel about the balance now?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:24 pm
That question got her to fall on her butt and stare at him like he was nuts, she was breathing heavy and it was far from an act and for a rare time she held a hint of color, okay it was because she was over heated but hey. "Are you nuts?! Can I breath first?!" "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:48 pm
Methos blushed, flustered, and nearly fell over himself retrieving Phoenix's water bottle and handing it to her. "Sorry, sorry!" he stammered, sitting down next to her. "I told you I'm really rusty at this!"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:52 pm
She easily downed about half the water bottle before slowing and capping it, still slightly panting, "No, you're not bad, but I don't push but so far, given I'm not normally active, you're lucky to have gotten that much out of me, now I want to sleep for a week." Even so she gave a light laugh, "It's fine, just need to chill a sec."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Methos laughed, laying back on the mat and throwing an arm across his eyes. "Trust me to nearly kill my student with the first lesson," he chuckled. "MacLeod would never let me forget it."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:17 pm
"You did not nearly kill me, just made me want to jump off a very high cliff, that's all, so relax." Her breathing was evening out at lest, sitting helped, besides she had just needed to chill a second, collect herself, "Besides who's going to tell him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:27 pm
One hazel-green eye peeked at her from under his arm, twinkling with tired amusement. "Not me, that's for sure," he said. "And thank you, by the way."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:31 pm
Now that pulled a pause from her, "What?" It was all she could think so say for a moment before she shook her head, "Why are you thanking me, I dind't do anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:36 pm
"Nothing too hard," Methos smiled at her. "Just behaved like a friend."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:49 am
That still made no sense on her head though she feel silent to think over it a few minutes before finally shrugging, still not understanding what he was talking about in the slightest bit. "Whatever." With that simple reply Phoenix pulled her knees to her chest to rest her had on her knees, she really didn't have anything to say, and honestly didn't want to stand at the moment, so she was content to sit there in silence for now, besides silence from her was rare.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff